husband not hung

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by longguy, Mar 30, 2008.

1. longguy

longguy New Member

ladies if you knew of younger men that were hung like 9 inches would you cheat on your husband, for their extra size.

2. snoozan

Gold Member

3. blar

blar New Member

ugh....

4. longguy

longguy New Member

so size isnt that important then

5. crescendo69

Gold Member

6. christina

christina New Member

WTF cum on! Like u didnt fuckin know b4 u married him. u made ur bed u best sleep in it. unless ur gunna turn into a fuckin skank (sp?)!

7. longguy

longguy New Member

politically correct ans but in reality a one of kind of thing maybe?

8. christina

christina New Member

its sad that u refer to it as "politically correct". i guess there are more skanks than what we would like to think huh.

9. Principessa

Gold Member

A woman that will cheat doesn't care how old the man is. At that point it's a matter of character not size.

I agree I do not understand the vast number of people that come on this site whining about how A) Their hubby of 10 years is too small and they have never had an orgasm or B) He is too big and the only way they were able to have children was through artifical insemination.
    :wtf1:

I know there is a big pro-virginity trend going on now; but it does have drawbacks. A couple that is sexually incompatible is not going to be truly happy for very long. :frown1:

10. longguy

longguy New Member

well said precisley my point thankyou.

11. Principessa

Gold Member

Longguy, I'm curious, where have you been the last 2.5 years? I find it unusual that you have been a member since November 2005 yet only started posting 4 weeks ago. The fact you have nothing in your profile and no pics makes you even more suspicious. :cool:

12. longguy

longguy New Member

good point when I joined, unfortunatley I had a lot of financial stress (bankrupcy to be precise and lpsg was lat thing on my mind perhaps it was the curse of this site, but now im back

13. D_Marvin_Mossbottom

D_Marvin_Mossbottom New Member

This has happened to me before and my wife did end up leaving me we were only married a year and young so.. I'm a small guy that doesnt belong here I'm 28 and 4" hard 4" girth but like to read post. My ex's bf prior was hung as she told me about 7.5" and the guy she start fouling around with was 8"

14. nismosimo

nismosimo Member

I've said it in other post and I'll say it again. I once had a "thing" w/a wonderful female and at the same time she had a "thing" going w/another guy. Now I'm only 6x6 but she admitted to me after my curiousity got to me that her other lover was nearly 10" long and just a bit thicker than me but she told me that although she does like a longer dick then what I had he was too long for her to really enjoy and he caused more pain then pleasure and she said she honestly liked having sex w/me more for the simple fact that I didn't hurt her length wise. She really liked my girth since she said I was thicker than other guys she had before. So sometimes the longer dick doesn't win (considering that she had sex w/me more than him).

15. nismosimo

nismosimo Member

Not to be mean but what a horrible woman!

16. D_Portelay Porquesword

I don't understand the willingness to reach out from an obsessive need for something large, penis or otherwise when there are other intelligent aspects that beg the question "If you are unhappy why are you there?" to stay in a situation where two people are incompatible and waiting for a guy with a large penis to come along a fuck your wife and humiliate you for having a smaller penis to me IS NOT LIVING. It has nothing to do with a balanced mental state and everything to do with a pathological need make something that is NEVER going to change work to suit your sexual appetite.

Since this is a free speech forum, in my estimation sex is much more enjoyable between two well balanced people who choose not to live out their lives attached to egoic mind sets that are only doomed to failure, leaving you to the constant NEED and WANTING that is NEVER somehow fulfilled. There is a problem here.

For crying out loud, use a larger dildo and if that doesn't work move on with your life and get about the business of living in health and well being.

17. christina

christina New Member

18. pavement

pavement New Member

Simple solutions to problems that ain't

19. Elmer Gantry

Gold Member

Albums:

Draft saved Draft deleted