Husband watching you with his wife

twoton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Buy me a few drinks first, but I'd be worried about performing.

I had a bi friend who was a regular "bull" for a married couple.

Nic22

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
yes, have done it many times and love the thrill. Some of the hubbies join in too to make it a 3 some. Had some interesting 4some 5somes too.

Reactions: BigC0069

Remington

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For curiosity's sake, what happened that you were willing to do it one time, but then changed your mind?

For me, it was just just very awkward having sex while someone in the room was just watching. The only way I could describe the feeling is like being the only one at dinner eating while everyone else is just looking at you.

And, the one time I agreed to fucking some guy's wife while he watched, he ended up freaking out and raising all sorts of hell.

njfellow2002

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've done it....let a hubby watch while I lick/fuck his wife. I find it a huge turn on, too. Sadly, I'm hardly big (smaller than the hubbys in most cases)--but it is attitude that carries a situation like that, as well. I love it when the wife goes down on me and hubby watches his woman sucking my cock...that always turns the hubby's on, too.

If you decided to go this route and play like this, always play safe--You certainly don't want to get a call that you might be someones 'daddy' and will need to take a DNA test!--not to mention disease. Playing with friend is tougher call... I've become friends with couples AFTER we played (and funny thing, the more we became friends, the less the play I got)--

Good luck, def, find a couple that wants a guy to MFM/be watched, and always drive your own car to them! (I had a couple want to meet me in a parking lot and take their motor home out into the beach miles from my car-- I declined.. good thing, they later turned out to be crack-smokers)

Reactions: teninchman

Mr. Big Stuff

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've done it several times.

As mentioned in other posts it's extremely hard to do. Sometimes the fantasy is much better than the practice. I've even had a few erection problems doing it. I've had much more fun going one on one with the wives... without the husband being there.

And, as mentioned, it HAS to be with the right couple. Otherwise it can lead to drama.

Uncutpete

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have been fucking wives, often with the husband present and almost always with his consent, since I was in my teens. It is some of the best sex that I have ever had. I like it when the hub watches... I am all about the wife's satisfaction and pleasure. If he wants to play, he has to be very good and know how to increase his wife's pleasure not distract her. This is very rare in my experience.

I work very hard to help the couple's relationship, not break it up. Very often the wife is really, often secretly, unsatisfied. Having the husband care enough about her pleasure to have me join them often helps the marriage, not hurts. Their sex is better after our sessions... and when she needs a big, thick uncut cock and a guy who can fuck her for hours, and loves her pleasure... all she has to do is pick up the phone.

Straighteightguy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I love fucking the wife while the husband watches, I have done a lot of theses were the cuckold husband jacks off as he sees his wife having an orgasm when I'm fucking her! I have actually had the husband clean my cum/pussy soaked cock off when I am done! Dominant here! I like when try both submit to me!

All things being equal, my wife and I got into soft swinging ten years ago or four years after we married. We were members of an alternative nightclub in Dallas, which was actually a swingers club. We liked the music and the drinks were good and we knew where the people were coming from. In less than two months another wife seduced, Janet, my wife, and today she is very Bi. She has had sex with fifteen women or more and they had husbands or boyfriends so I ended up with the female and someone ended up with Janet after they had sex. So all was good and then we joined another swingers club in Dallas that engaged in serious swinging. We still did not cross the line with other couples although I'd encouraged my wife to do so and she told me, "No." One evening I was orally pleasing another man's wife while my wife was sucking his dick. He pulled out of her mouth and fucked her and she loved it. I only caught the end of their love making. However, on the way home, she told me it had felt great from the very start and she was going to do it again. The following week she hooked up with another guy while I watched. We talked on the way home and decided we would pursue other men for her.

Once a wife has fulfilled her desires with other men and extended her sexual horizons she will not give up her new found freedom easily, if at all. It was more difficult than you might imagine finding a man who met her interests and who we knew didn't pose a health risk. One night we ran into a black friend we knew from our first club and although it was 12:00 AM she invited him home with us. He had sex with her three times while I watched and masturbated. About 4:30 AM I walked him downstairs, my wife was exhausted, and invited him back the following evening. That was the beginning of a six month affair for her. That spilled over into the next guy and then I found the third guy, an officer in the marine corps, online. He was a really nice guy and incredibly endowed. I am eight inches but Carl was ten and a half inches and six inches around. They had a relationship that lasted two years and he was like her second husband when he came to Dallas. He was the first man whose dick I sucked. Janet was sucking his dick and she asked me to get on the bed with them. Then she said, "See if you can make him harder."

Today, I am a cuckold and I have 'cleaned' other guys along with my wife every time they have sex. Unless you are in a relationship like this you really can't understand the dynamics.

I might add it is extremely exciting and it never grows old. The last time I had sex with her was on February 10th and she has had sex with me pleasing her orally three or four nights during the week and with previous partners on weekends since that evening. She wants me to 'save myself' until April (at least to have sex with her again although I can masturbate whenever I want to; which is a lot!) to prove that I can do it. Yes, she is teasing me but we both find it exciting. In a time when fifty percent of marriages end in divorce our marriage is strong.

Attachments

D_ytfktu

Experimental Member
Media
Enjoyed this post anyone living in Illinois near chicago I would enjoy watching my wife have sex with a well hung man.

D_Bobby_Saux

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
He didn't watch but dropped her off many times. She went home full for him. He liked for her to tell him about more than actually watching.

blackhandle

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How many of you guys would have sex with a woman with the only condition being her husband gets to watch? Have any of you ever been in such a situation?

There was a time when I would have done it in a heart beat. I actually did get sucked off while her man watched. Not sure if I could do that now. Perhaps if the right situation presented itself.