Husband watching you with his wife

Yes. I have done it as well and would do it again. I have to be physically attracted to the wife however. I wouldn't just stick my cock in anything just for the sake of fucking. I don't do MFM threesomes as I prefer the husband to watch as I'm more of an exhibitionist.

GetMeAnotherInch

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In a fantasy world I'll like to try, dunno how and if would it ever work with somebody attending and also not being the particularly well endowed it would make me feel even more insecure but that's something I'd really like to try provided the woman is attractive to me.

Just curious how do you hook up with such things if not a nudist or attending swinger clubs...

Reactions: teninchman

In a fantasy world I'll like to try, dunno how and if would it ever work with somebody attending and also not being the particularly well endowed it would make me feel even more insecure but that's something I'd really like to try provided the woman is attractive to me.

Just curious how do you hook up with such things if not a nudist or attending swinger clubs...

Specialty websites that cater to Bulls & hotwives.

Done it twice and it’s a blast. Also been the viewer once—also a blast.

Reactions: Assman1

Unctmx

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I’ve done it once. I met an older mature couple that was in town on business. We met up for drinks before at their hotel lobby then went up the their room. The husband watched me eat out his wife and fuck her. He took pictures. I shot a huge load on her ass.

View media item 4232561

BrockInBrooklyn

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure

In my situation, my wife has sex with someone who is a friend of mine. Started pretty organically.