Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I Had the opportunity several times on a nude area; hubby shared his wife, he was impotent but he provided the condoms and a vibrator. One time there were like 5 of us lined up, hands everywhere. He said no anal, no bj. Ok I can live with that. I was eating her he out the vibe on her said watch out she sprays. Sure enough she let pee fly, I stayed in there shaking my head like a wet dog.

I wouldn't do it. I'm not touching another man's girlfriend or wife. Their are too many single women out there.

Reactions: Gj816

averagepat

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I’ve joined several couples before. Both times I was much bigger than the husband. Three times, the woman squirted all over my cock and thighs - fun times. The first time, the husband was involved but eventually moved to side of room and watched my fuck her hard. Interestingly enough, she did get pregnant from that night - no idea whose it is.

Reactions: BrockInBrooklyn

How many of you guys would have sex with a woman with the only condition being her husband gets to watch? Have any of you ever been in such a situation?

Yes. A lovely former coworker I'd lusted over for years. Never made a move as we worked together and she was married. After I no longer worked there.. well.. found out her and hubby liked to post pics on the net of her being a bad little wifey with other men! Wow.. was so damn happy to get reacquainted and join them in their kinda' fun. Very nice time. Looking forward to seeing her again after the plague is lifted.

Reactions: deleted5700751
D

deleted4500261

I have been offered that opportunity a few times but was not in the position to be able to do it (I was not single) but I would do it for sure.
I would certainly not “require” the husband to watch but I would find that scenario enticing.

Coronahead

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yep done it many times.

It's quite a common occurance that I'm propositioned either by husbands or wives if I'd fuck the wife in front of their husband. Particularly when attending nude resorts or on the swing scene is very common to meet couples who have a cuckold relation ship or fantasy or just a couple who are fascinated to try something bigger than their husband.
How would it work out when you fucked a couple who are fascinated to try something bigger than their husband , was it what they expected or wanted?

HorsemanUK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
How would it work out when you fucked a couple who are fascinated to try something bigger than their husband , was it what they expected or wanted?

In most cases they appeared to be shocked but excited by the experience and ultimately it was what they wanted. In some cases I picked up perhaps there was a bit of regret and maybe jealously creeping in, but that is for the couple to discuss in private.

D

deleted5700751

i would love to watch another man fuck my wife like he wants to make her feel good. unfortunately she has no desire for it.

LargeUnit

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I’ve done it several times— I’m always respectful of the situation and every encounter has been quite a fun and sexy time... Obviously-some better than others.

LilJock

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yep done it many times.

It's quite a common occurance that I'm propositioned either by husbands or wives if I'd fuck the wife in front of their husband. Particularly when attending nude resorts or on the swing scene is very common to meet couples who have a cuckold relation ship or fantasy or just a couple who are fascinated to try something bigger than their husband.
Similar experiences but with an important twist.

My first wife and I married very young. Her family were a bunch of nudists. We often went with them to nudist/camps. My wife was very cute. I'm good-looking but hung like a chipmunk; soft, nearly buried in my pubes. We quite often got approached by men, usually well-hung, to fuck her while I watched. We were too naive and uptight in the early years of our marriage to do that. Later on, when we were both having sex outside the marriage, it didn't happen because my wife wasn't into that type of thing.

During the latter half of my marriage when we were seeing others, I and a girl I was going with had a series of fourways with another, slightly older couple (early 30s vs our early mid 20s). One night, while his wife and I were watching him bang my girl, she commented that her husband was in seventh heaven; he really got off fucking smaller-hung guys' wives. That was his favorite thing.

Dami90

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have been offered that opportunity a few times but was not in the position to be able to do it (I was not single) but I would do it for sure.
I would certainly not “require” the husband to watch but I would find that scenario enticing.
Wanna fuck my wife?

Reactions: deleted4500261
D

deleted4500261

I’m in a relationship that won't allow that to happen but if I wasn’t...I’d be interested.