Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Once invited over to satisfy a wifes size curiousity. Just a handjob and a blowjob. Hubby watching. I'd do it again!

Felt a little awkward when she left the room to get lube. Me and hubby didn't really have much to talk about while she was away, me with my hard dick out and him sitting on the opposite side of the couch.

Would it have been more or less awkward if he had said "My turn?"

D

deleted73529

I have been cuckolded by numerous men over the course of our marriage. I'm modestly endowed and she prefers men on the other end of the penis size bell curve. She finds sex with well hung men very satisfying...I usually just watch and perform oral on her as needed.

Not that anyone asked, but here's the rest of the story.

They didn't get to my place until late yesterday evening, so I didn't get a chance to treat them to dinner. But it was good that they were tired and almost went straight to bed. I was relieved that there was no decision to be made on my part. I was also torn.

This morning I did take them to brunch, and everything seemed back to the good old ways. Until he excused himself to go to the restroom. Everything came rushing out of her like a fire hydrant.

They have a sexless marriage. They've been married almost 25 years. I told her that maybe he's just hit with stress with the virus and everything. She said it's been three years since he's touched her. An affair sounds so tempting to her, but she's afraid. She could never sleep with a stranger.

I shut up and listened instead of trying to give advice, mainly because I don't know what kind of advice to give. I was going to mention counseling, but she brought it up, and he's not willing.

That was all that I got from her before he returned. We left the restaurant, and they headed back to Wichita. And now I feel like I've been burdened with this information.

I'm going to be honest with you. The wife definitely wants you to fuck her, and her husband is cool with it. Most likely, he wants you to cuck him and watch you fuck her. He sent you a huge hint when he was in the kitchen laughing at his wife's statement when she was trying to make out with you. Whether YOU want to fuck her or not is your business, but she's getting some cock somewhere, yours or someone else's.

Lance V

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'm going to be honest with you. The wife definitely wants you to fuck her, and her husband is cool with it. Most likely, he wants you to cuck him and watch you fuck her. He sent you a huge hint when he was in the kitchen laughing at his wife's statement when she was trying to make out with you. Whether YOU want to fuck her or not is your business, but she's getting some cock somewhere, yours or someone else's.

I'm getting used to the idea of giving her what she wants if she wants it. But the watching part? There is no freaking way. I'm all into letting people having their own kinks, but don't force me to be a part of it. If that's a dealbreaker then the deal's broken.

And I think you're right. She's probably going to get it somewhere.

The story's still unfolding. She's let me know she may be coming down again to visit some friends in the area - alone.

I'm getting used to the idea of giving her what she wants if she wants it. But the watching part? There is no freaking way. I'm all into letting people having their own kinks, but don't force me to be a part of it. If that's a dealbreaker then the deal's broken.

And I think you're right. She's probably going to get it somewhere.

The story's still unfolding. She's let me know she may be coming down again to visit some friends in the area - alone.

I'll say this, the hotwife lifestyle isn't for everyone. Good luck to you bro, hope it works out how you'd like.

Reactions: Lance V

I would love it if a muscular guy who is hung, would fuck my wife while I watch. Had one time, and it was hot. She loved it, but he came very little at the end

I'd love if it there were more husbands like you who enjoyed watching a bull fuck his wife. I enjoy putting on a show. Sadly, too many people want MFM threesomes & that's not my thing.

luvfemmuscle

Admired Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'd love if it there were more husbands like you who enjoyed watching a bull fuck his wife. I enjoy putting on a show. Sadly, too many people want MFM threesomes & that's not my thing.
I get turned on by the idea. Would you consider it? Have you done it?

strokeforb

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Charlotte (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I like both tbh. Mfm and just watching. Also like fucking other wives. Guess the whole genre turns me on. Too bad my girl isn't playing at the moment. Last year had some fun w a couple guys though. Had fun but we went through some stuff after. Hoping she opens back up. Nothing like seeing your girl turn into a little slut tight before your eyes.

josh20hung

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
When I was working as a server I had a couple, early forties that kept coming in and sitting in my section. After a while the husband asked if I wanted to come over to their place for a drink. So after my shift I stopped by and after a few drinks, he asked if I would be interested in fucking his wife while he watched. I had always wanted to so I agreed. It was my first time doing it and I loved it
I ended up going back a second time and halfway through he started to join us. I didn't stop him.

Hungstraight

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I’ve done this with a boyfriend and girlfriend, but not a husband and wife. He fantasised about seeing his girl getting fucked by another guy, and I obliged. They were both people I knew vaguely, not friends.

It was kinda hot to fuck a girl in front of her bf. He jerked off while watching, and I shot my load on her face, which she licked up right in front of him ;)

uncuttexasdad

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I was fortunate to come across a couple on nude beach area by Galveston, he was impotent and said i could fuck her bare. She was trimmed real close, gawd she Squirmed around so much! First she sucked me off i was so horny i stayed hard as I do sometimes and i poked her missionary and doggy. He said go ahead cum in her shes fixed. I got sunburned back, luckily i was travelling and wife never saw sunburn. Gets me hard just thinking of it