Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Being an exhibitionist and bull (amongst other things...LOL) I actually love taking another man's wife or girlfriend while they watch. Make no mistake I do NOT do the entire humiliation deal! It just isn't my idea of fun. I will NOT hurl insults at him nor want to hear her do that. Fucking the shit out of her and loading her full of cum while he watches and later gets her when I'm done is just a huge part of my kink!!!

D

deleted12229651

I would be willing to give it a try. Had a couple mention it on here via dm. Not sure how serious they were. I'd also happily have a guy bang my wife while I watch, but the guy needs to be at least my size or bigger to get the job done

MilfBanger78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Have done it many times. Usually just straight hubby that likes watching. Its fun.

A few times its been a bisexual hubby that likes to suck me with the wife. A few were situations were the wife likes to dom the hubby, make him suck me to full hardness before fucking her etc,

Like others have said, i dont get off on the humiliation thing, talking down to the hubby and such..

TimTheDane

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yeah I'd definitely do it, I think I'd get off on the ego boost of being bigger than the husband and fucking her in a way she doesn't normally get
Love that, and if my wife was in to it, I would love to see her taking your big cock, with me sitting and watching and wanking my hard thin 4,5” cock.

sgtrock

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have done so three times, twice in Hawaii and once in Southern CA. The first time was a Filipino couple and everything went as described with no unnecessary drama etc. and all three of us enjoyed and benefitted. He actually got off while I made love to his wife but then afterwards asked me to stay while she sucked him off.

The second time was for a mixed Hawaiian guy and his Portuguese / Chinese wife. This didn't go as expected, he actually kept making boundaries as to what could happen or not and to be honest she didn't seem to keen so never completed basically bowed out just seem to uncomfortable.

The last time was recently in Southern CA and both Caucasians but they were experienced swingers and we both made love to her as the same time. This was actually more of a turn on than expected for me and she was a good looking woman too. They were about ten years older than me. So I do think maturity helps in the success. They knew what they wanted. She met me in the grocery and asked me to call her and it went from there. Initially came over smoked some weed got in the hot tube and the husband initiated everything from there. We actually met twice.

Again from my experience I would do it again but would invest up front in checking out the situation and the expectation for all.

rope9839

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There is a story I've posted here a few times. Not long after I got out of college and got into my first management job, a senior executive and his wife invited me up to their room after the company Christmas party. I had no idea of the cuckold / bull thing or anything close before this. The guy sat in a corner of the hotel room naked, with his cock in a cage while she fucked me like crazy, spewing compliments for me and insults to him the whole time. We got together a couple of other times, after that. One time he listened to us from another room on a baby monitor. Guy was always super cool to me and got behind me for a couple of promotions at work.

MrTMT

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have done so three times, twice in Hawaii and once in Southern CA. The first time was a Filipino couple and everything went as described with no unnecessary drama etc. and all three of us enjoyed and benefitted. He actually got off while I made love to his wife but then afterwards asked me to stay while she sucked him off.

The second time was for a mixed Hawaiian guy and his Portuguese / Chinese wife. This didn't go as expected, he actually kept making boundaries as to what could happen or not and to be honest she didn't seem to keen so never completed basically bowed out just seem to uncomfortable.

The last time was recently in Southern CA and both Caucasians but they were experienced swingers and we both made love to her as the same time. This was actually more of a turn on than expected for me and she was a good looking woman too. They were about ten years older than me. So I do think maturity helps in the success. They knew what they wanted. She met me in the grocery and asked me to call her and it went from there. Initially came over smoked some weed got in the hot tube and the husband initiated everything from there. We actually met twice.

Again from my experience I would do it again but would invest up front in checking out the situation and the expectation for all.
This is hot to read, out of curiosity were these encounters all bareback (no condom)?

For me, I've been in this type of situation once and the couple was boyfriend/girlfriend. We're the same age, mid-late 20s. I was just out of college and started professional work, met them through an add. We hit up right away at the first time we met, it was really late on a Friday night/early Saturday. The guy wanted me to fuck his girl on a carpeted floor in the middle of the living room, as he sat on a couch nearby and jerking off watched me "made love" to his girl. There wasn't much discussion and they let me fucked her bare (no condom), her pussy was tight and she kept moaning that she felt so good at each of my thrust into her. I kept fucking her long enough to gave her the orgasm that she needed, then started to shoot my load in her. They called me back a week later, I had a rough day at work and completely exhausted and just couldn't make it there, I told them to call me back another time. Never heard back from them since.

MDM8

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is definitely a fantasy of mine too!
we have a friend couple that the wife is really hot and the husband is smaller in the dick department, just under 5” and thin apparently, based on what she has told my wife. And from what my wife has told her she is intrigued by my size…. Not sure if I would ever actually go through with it, but would be really hot to Fuck her with a much bigger dick and have him watch…

Assman1

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
This is definitely a fantasy of mine too!
we have a friend couple that the wife is really hot and the husband is smaller in the dick department, just under 5” and thin apparently, based on what she has told my wife. And from what my wife has told her she is intrigued by my size…. Not sure if I would ever actually go through with it, but would be really hot to Fuck her with a much bigger dick and have him watch…
Go for it. My wife has fucked guys with larger cocks than mine and I'm going to be going to bed with my wife in a little bit.

tallmarriedprof

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I’ve done it.
The first time was literally the most nervous I’ve ever been in my life. Fortunately they’d done it before and we’re patient / new how to make it more comfortable for me.

By the 3rd time I accepted he was not going to kill me and I reallly got into it.

It’s a huge rush and eventually I got to love it.

Reactions: Xme123 and Assman1