Husbands coming out

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't see anything wrong with this being explored as a women's issue. Unlike some other threads, at least this can be an issue with an impact on women.

I have an ex who I'm pretty sure is going to cheat on his wife with a man at some point. He's told me about his curiosity.

The man I married isn't ready to say so out loud, but he's not attracted to women at all. He's told me he's identifying now as pansexual. That conflicts with his behavior. He isn't attracted to women. When I realized this, I asked for a divorce. In the future, if a man tells me he is anything other than heterosexual, he's not for me.

Mule

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I am more attracted to tits and pussies more than a cock. Never I want to be gay or bi

The question was directed at women, referencing their experiences with bisexual partners. How on Earth can you rationally respond to that with an unwanted and unsolicited exposition of your own orientation?

I know I shouldn't be surprised, but sometimes I just give up.

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
The question was directed at women, referencing their experiences with bisexual partners. How on Earth can you rationally respond to that with an unwanted and unsolicited exposition of your own orientation?

I know I shouldn't be surprised, but sometimes I just give up.
This is why it should have been in AAW.

Reactions: ronin001 and 693987

TexanStar

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't see anything wrong with this being explored as a women's issue. Unlike some other threads, at least this can be an issue with an impact on women.

I have an ex who I'm pretty sure is going to cheat on his wife with a man at some point. He's told me about his curiosity.

The man I married isn't ready to say so out loud, but he's not attracted to women at all. He's told me he's identifying now as pansexual. That conflicts with his behavior. He isn't attracted to women. When I realized this, I asked for a divorce. In the future, if a man tells me he is anything other than heterosexual, he's not for me.

Where'd your cookie go? :mad:

If any husbands on here decide to "come out", shoot your wife's digits this way

Reactions: Driver_tk

My first wife came out and diagnosed Bi-Polar................does that count? :) :) Not quite Bi-sexual....although if you understand Phsycotic illnesses...................

Very interesting times.........although my son from that marriage says she was eventually diagnosed with schizophrenia.

Looong story...and not worth placing into words. At times myself I think back...don't know whether to laugh, cry or just wish it never happened....anyway, it all moves on...and as I said, some stories get so involved, it just becomes to complicated to explain.

It has a happy ending ::)..It had a happy if somewhat tumultuous beginning....although I think lust played a part. :)

I love life.......it deals good, bad, sometimes very good, sometimes very shit................see it through to the end. Never cut it short. For at the last moment, like life does.......... something might just change your perspective of how you see things.

Last edited by a moderator:

Taken901_1988

Superior Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
From a gay man: my first long term boyfriend cheated on me with a woman and now they're married. He was pansexual but honestly now knowing more - if my partner who I loved came out as bi and wanted a woman, I wouldn't stop him.

It would a bit of a shock. Would first lay down solid partner to partner ground rules. But who am I to stop the desires but I've also had some bi tendencies as well. Maybe we could meet some middle ground. I'm also more open when it comes to sexual only partners.

I think this maybe more suitable in the ask bi section.

Dated many bi guys all of whom where pretty straight forward about monogamy. They were actually the more committed once in my dating past which surprised me.

Where'd your cookie go? :mad:

AE will probably crucify me for this..........she is a believer of truth, will stand for righteous no matter what. Will battle to the death against evil. She has chastened me more than once or twice...no, we never always agreed, but I think somewhere we share a bond of what might be or may. I have never asked what her weaknesses be, I know what her strengths are.

Which is good enough for me.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would treat my husband coming out as a bisexual the same way I would if he said he had wanted to act on sexual desires for another woman.

I'd tell him go for it! And keep going.

I don't share well with others. I'm pretty selfish that way. It's one of the main things we promised each other.

I'm not stupid in thinking he's never had sexual thoughts about others. Hell, so have I, but I've never once been tempted to act on them.