1. Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

Huuuuuuuuge Soft Cock Alert. Possible 40cm. For Real. Need More Info....

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by shannon12, May 24, 2019.

1. shannon12

shannon12 Sexy Member

Hey everyone. I just encountered this unbelievable short video. Apologies for my poor laptop skills, but go to 'ubaits1' twitter, click 'start a new thread' dated May 22, then in this thread find 'pilarno' twitter.

There are 3 girls taking it in turns marvelling and playing withthis young guys ginormous cock, flopped out of his beige pants. It hangs straight down either at, or just below his knees. I first thought it was fake; but it ain't fake!!

It is truly mesmerising. Is anyone able to find any information on this dude?

Thankyou....post away:)

2. Cum_is_Great

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Pilarno on Twitter

It's been posted. It's fake. He needs to hold the base so the sleeve/dildo doesn't slip loose. Unfortunately, Im sure many will think it's real.

BoxersguyNJ likes this.
  3. shannon12

shannon12 Sexy Member

Ah really. Darn. Too good to be true...

Thanks for letting me know!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice