Hydocele

oasis: Hello, i am just looking to see if anybody here knows anything about hydroceles? I am 23 male from photo album and i have been told i have big balls, and was wondering if maybe thier not big, but rather there is something wrong with them, any info or insight anybody has would be appreciated, hopefully somebody here has had it or knows someone who does or has,

thanks,

oasis

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hey, oasis: Hydrocele is the accumulation of fluid in a structure of the testicle called the tunica vaginalis. It's common to newborn boys. If the testicle can be examined easily and the amouht of fluid is constant, treatment is unnecessary. Small hydroceles usually disappear during the first year, but if the sac changes size during the day, it may mean there is direct contact with the abdominal cavity. This ia a hernia and requires surgery.

I hope this helps, oasis. Let us know how your progress.

prepstudinsc: Oasis-
I looked at your pics. I would head to a doctor quickly just to get reassurance that things are ok, or if there is a problem it can be handled before damage is done and can't be repaired. One oside of your scrotum is dramatically larger than the other. It would make me think that something is not right, but I'm not a urologist. I'd try to get an appointment Monday morning and be checked out--even if it's just for your own peace of mind.