Hydromax Questions

Jaggermeister

Legendary Member
Media
Buenos Aires (Buenos Aires F.D., Argentina)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Reading reviews i think i like phallosam more, because im looking for a 'natural' aesthetic improvement. But here in argentina Phallosam is nearly imposible to obtain.

I'm looking for: Increase base girth, improved blood flow and erection, straighten a minor curvature and turn in the phallus. And a bit of gains in both girth and lenght.

BUT, preserve the natural appearence of the penis, the veins, etc is important to me. Can i achieve some of these with Hydromax?

I think id like the instant gratification after a pumping session too.

The last. My standar erection es 17cm-18cm, that is the end of Hydromax 7. Do you think i need Hydromax 9?..

This is gonna be an economic effort, so the bath i buy needs to be the definitive.

Thanks you all!

Floodwater

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Stratavos

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
So, if I wanted to start, and absolutely wanted to be careful to avoid injury or any deformation, would Hydromax be the thing, or would I be smarter to use some air-filled tube with a pressure gauge?

either way you'd need to be paying attention to how your body feels while you're using the device. Hydromax isn't a bad idea, though a cheapie pump with the squeeze bulb will be just as effective in the water because it's about what the water vacuum's properties are on your erect/to be made erect penis, especially in comparison to air pressure.