Hygeine - sweaty crotch and balls

CcrfsA

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I wanted to post this because I have been experimenting with ways to get rid of/reduce that smell we all have where our balls meet the inside of our thighs. I have found that antiperspirant, not deodorant, completely eliminates that "guy odor".............don't get me wrong, I think man smells are cool but that particular one has annoyed me since I was a kid, plus, the bacteria responsible for the smell is a primary source of jock itch.

thkbeercan

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I find that if I shower daily and wear cotton briefs I don't get jock itch. If i wear boxers, my meat hangs down one side and that area gets sweaty and sometimes requires Curex ointment or the equivalent.
Daily bathing and cotton briefs should do the trick.

bacteria responsible for the smell is a primary source of jock itch.

Jock Itch is fungal, and the smell is bacteria related, so no need to worry there. The smell is nice unless its more than one day old! The old daily shower should be enough to keep it in check.

cdog204

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
I have always been a fan of Gold Bond. I am particularly fond of the powder, but it does make a mess, so I usually stick with the lotion. The only downside is that if you end up hooking up, you have to explain why your balls are covered in white powder or taste funny...

I say skip the soap and use body wash instead. That helped me more than anything.

jnj4play

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i put on some aveeno lotion on that whole area(the scentless one) and it works out nicely, still get that "man smell" but its alot lighter. plus its good for the skin considering i shave too

plumbr

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It's how men smell...I'd rather stink than put on mutagenic, carcinogenic, and other random chemicals on my crotch area. Remember that Carbon tetrachloride was used as a cleaner and pesticide decades ago and history often repeats itself.

battlepancho

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
i shower everyday so i dont really get that ganky smell. but after the gym ya i know what u mean. Just clean thoroughly in the shower ( clean the gouch area using ur hand with soap cuz water from the shower cant really get there) and keep trimmed and tidy.