Hygiene and the perfect cock

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by Dan the man, Mar 28, 2008.

1. Dan the man

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Sorry if it's been asked before. Have you ever been with the perfect sized dream cock, say 9"+ and really really thick, but the owner has bad hygiene, bad breath, not as attractive as you'd imagined, yellow teeth or any number of things that has stopped his perfect cock (through your choice) going anywhere near your perfectly formed vagina? :smile:

2. midlifebear

Gold Member

Like, you HAVE TO ASK? Duh! Sorry, but sex isn't all about the size of someone's cock. Bad hygiene, even if you're Sean Connery, is a major turn off.

3. Dan the man

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Yeah, the question wasn't if they WOULD refuse, but if they have actually been in that situation where they HAVE refused. :wink:

4. midlifebear

Gold Member

Same answer. At the tender age of 57 I've had many occasions to walk away from an otherwise "perfect" encounter. I HAVE refused the opportunity more times than I have toes and fingers, doubled. Stank is stank. Unless you're into that sort of thing. I'm not. :cool:

5. Dan the man

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Er, it's not really the same answer since your previous answer was not based on actual experience and my question was also addressed to the females.
    Unless you possess a vagina?:smile:

6. naughty

Gold Member

Not bringing his tender bits into the discussion, Hygiene is a touchy subject and sometimes what you think is one thing may be something that the person has no control over. You may not wish to be with them but you can find a way to let them know. For instance a person I know was an athlete earlier in his life and had his front teeth knocked out. He was given a bridge to replace them. Over time, the bridge aged and no matter what he did they continued to age and leave and unsightly yellow tinge to his bridge. He was mortified when it was pointed out to him. He is otherwise quite meticulous. SOmetimes teeth are brown from medications, sometimes beath is bad because of sinuses. A little tact goes a long way.

7. manniner

manniner New Member

have to be clean, a soap shower, floss, gargle, tongue brush is in order before sex.......as i mentioned in another thread, this hot dude was straddling my face, with this gorgeous cock down my throat, i looked up at his ass, and bingo! DINGLE BERRYS!ugh

8. D_Jurgen Klitgaard

D_Jurgen Klitgaard Account Disabled

:rofl:

9. chavous

chavous New Member

i like a natural cock and balls.... I like the pubes to be trimmed. These cocks on here that are so pumped up that they are bruised and puffy would make me run the other direction. A dingleberry is not cool unless it is on someone that is perfect--- and then I might over look MISTER DINGLE!

Draft saved Draft deleted