Hymen reconstruction surgery

bigcockvirgin

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Has anyone here had this done, or considering it? I know it sounds weird, but the idea of "losing my virginity" again really turns me on :redface:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Has anyone here had this done, or considering it? I know it sounds weird, but the idea of "losing my virginity" again really turns me on :redface:

No, I have not considered this; and I lost my virginity to a rapist. I think you need your head examined. :frown1::confused:

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Geez, nothing like a good rape story to kick a thread off to a good start. To answer the original question, no i would not want to have my hymen tightened because i experience some extreme hymenal stretching with sex everytime. I'm thinking if you havent had sex with a big penis you might not realize that you can skip the entire surgery thing and get a good stretch, if not a small tear with the experience.

I have a tight hymen and have gone long periods of time without sex since i became sexually active and i never had my outer vaginal area tear until i had sex with my husband who was much girthier than everyone else before him.

Lets see..you pay zillions of money to a dr for something your going to wreck agian ...

What type of insanity is that.....