Hymen

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have been with 3 vurgins- just was wondering what a woman feels when her hymen is broken

Werent you there? I would think it would be painful. It is at best seriously stretched tissue and at worst torn. Thus the indelicate expression, "popping the cherry". Need I elaborate further?

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Werent you there? I would think it would be painful. It is at best seriously stretched tissue and at worst torn. Thus the indelicate expression, "popping the cherry". Need I elaborate further?
Well the options are endless--
First of course, he could be quite tiny, thin as a pencil point.

Then again, maybe with a vUrgin it isn't as painful for her as it would be for a vIrgin.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I am unusual in this case too. It did not hurt me at all my first time.

ganja4me

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have only had sex with one virgin but her hymen was already broke. So I don't really know what it's like.

confusedman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i am trying to have sex with my girlfriend for 1.5 months now but it hurts a lot and she can't make to it to take more than 3" of me in order to pop her cherry!lol!

bluekarma

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My first was the biggest I've ever been with, so he hurt me pretty badly. I bled and was sore for a few days. Needless to say, it didn't traumatize me, it "hurt so good" actually....:biggrin1:

D_Ariva_DerChee

Account Disabled
Media
lol.. I actually broke mine masturbating when i was 13. All i remember is being to rough then feeling a sharp stab of pain, then seeing a little blood. No pain after that though. just confusion :p

bpen8

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well I have been with a few virgins. Hymens really do pop if the virgin still has one.