hyper erotic cleanup

UgotMales

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My partner and I have eaten the cum of each other many a time. Its just erotic to lick it off there body after you shoot. slurp. but then again I just love cum!

B_UNKNOWN321

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by UgotMales@May 29 2005, 10:17 PM
My partner and I have eaten the cum of each other many a time. Its just erotic to lick it off there body after you shoot. slurp. but then again I just love cum!
[post=316141]Quoted post[/post]​

Ugotmales and Blackwood have the solution, first have bloody Mary mix on hand to wash down the cum, then slowly reduce the ratio of blood to cum until cum is pure and by then one will have an acquired taste for one's own production, thus reducing the chance of vomiting during the cleanup. Then one is prepped to lap up those droplets once they have been scattered hither and yon. Whatever I just thought that visually at least eating one's cum off the partner seemed like sexual dynamite either to a woman or a man that has just been immersed in the elixir of love, but if you are the one setting off the dynamite, some mind-set change would be needed. Thanks Blackwood and Ugotmales and other sex buffs for posting your comments.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
You do realize there's no blood in a bloody Mary, right? It's mostly lemon, tomato juice, and vodka, with a little salt, pepper, tabasco sauce, and worcestershire sauce. You may substitute lemon with lime.

B_UNKNOWN321

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by jonb@May 30 2005, 05:27 PM
You do realize there's no blood in a bloody Mary, right? It's mostly lemon, tomato juice, and vodka, with a little salt, pepper, tabasco sauce, and worcestershire sauce. You may substitute lemon with lime.
[post=316342]Quoted post[/post]​

No wonder I thought mine were always too salty -- sorry to imply that I am not only a neophyte self cum eater but a vampire as well.