Hyper Nipple Syndrome?

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hahaha. I doubt that's actually a technical term for anything, but I feel like that's what I'm dealing with here. This is kinda odd to talk about. But here I go.

My nipples, for the past year probably, have been very easily aroused. I don't think it's of any medical concern, mind you, but it's just so random. I can't think of anything that changed chemically or hormonely in my body to cause this. They get hard for no reason. They get hard when I roll over in bed. They get hard when the wind blows. Hell, they almost get hard when I look at them the wrong way. I don't get it! I've always had incredibly sensitive nipples. For a while, I just chalked it all up to the sudden decline in my sex life, and them not getting played with as much. :rolleyes: But I'm not so sure about all that. Any ideas what could be causing this???

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nipples at attention, need attention.

I'm sure that there are many men on this site, and closer, who would love to provide that service. Just ask.

On Talk Sex with Sue last Sunday night, a 60 year old woman caller said that if her nipples got the least bit of attention, sucking, she would have an orgasm. Sue said "Well aren't you the lucky one!"

Hard nipples are sublime, in my opinion.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You have what I've always heard called "hard-wired nipples," Meg. There's really no explaining it; some people have very (you called it sensitive, but I call it) responsive nipples, some don't. It's a true gift, don't analyze it. Just enjoy it.

I will suck and tweak your nips next time one of us is in the other's neck of the woods. And we will both enjoy it!

Channelwood

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've had an orgasm from getting my nipples sucked and played with, but it took more than just a "bit" of attention for it to happen. I kinda figured what you said, Love-it. Nipples at attention need attention... anyone wanna come suck on my nipples? :biggrin:

It's strange how different the "hard-wiring" can be among people. I've been able to give my current FWB orgasms several times simply through sucking her nipples.

Mine, however, are hardly sensitive at all, and any sensations are localized to the nipples themselves ... no connection to any other erogenous zone.

I'd happily help you out Meg! There's something powerfully erotic about giving someone an orgasm by touching them as little as possible.

Digdug-lee

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
a subtopic:for those that want to increase sensitivity,begin using some vac.pressure on them with rubber caps.
You can use the caps at the hardware store made for putting on the ends of large bolt ends to protect the threads.You can get them 3/8" or 1/2".
Or get what the sex toy places call "nipple suckers",they are just bigger versions of the other ones.
I used to have tiny 1/4" nipples and have developed them to almost 1/2".
I went from the point of hardly any feeling to where now it is like shocks down through my body, in my pelvis and all through my penis.
It is really intense feelings.
There is a book called something like the "butterfly position" its about how to train your pleasure spot nerves to become more sensitive and more connected together.So,its like some of you have mentioned,you stimulate one spot and another spot will respond also.
Like touching nipples stimulates the penis/clit. or G-spot/prostate Without even touching them. Sorry,to go on and on.I guess Im not really helping the hyper nipple problem by talking about how to develop them.

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've had an orgasm from getting my nipples sucked and played with, but it took more than just a "bit" of attention for it to happen. I kinda figured what you said, Love-it. Nipples at attention need attention... anyone wanna come suck on my nipples? :biggrin:

Yes. but Kansas is a long drive from Northern California, nipple sucking is a joy and an art that I would like to develop further. Can you take a couple hours of breast cupping, nipple sucking, licking and caressing?

willowanna

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Mine are sensitive like that too. its also the only way I can have an orgasm. (I am still new here and not reay to go in to the reasones that the only way I can have an orgasm.)

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yes. but Kansas is a long drive from Northern California, nipple sucking is a joy and an art that I would like to develop further. Can you take a couple hours of breast cupping, nipple sucking, licking and caressing?

Can I take it? I would DIE for it!! :biggrin1:

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Quote:
Originally Posted by Love-it

Can I take it? I would DIE for it!! :biggrin1:

My heart goes out to you.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Could be any # of things for that;
1)sexual arousal, (IE, horny)
2)exposure to cold conditions
3) just visual contact with them to stimulate self arousal.
4)and last, by your name, I assume your'e a mother, a recent study showed that women who gave birth could have their nipples stimulated at the cry of their babies.

lemont77

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Let's see...I think the proper response here is "FUCK YES!" It will be my personal goal to make you orgasm from breast-play only!