Hyper sexual activity

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by vega, Dec 10, 2004.

1. vega

vega Member

My girlfriend and I are both very sexual beings. We are damn lucky to have found eachother because I've never met another girl that could keep up with me and I doubt there are guys that could keep up with her. Hell it took some time and training to get her up to speed. It's worth the effort. Don't get me wrong I was getting experience along with her I just started at a higher level.

At first we were worried about problems. It took her time to accomedate me but now that she can, rarely she complains about pain after particullarly long sessions. Mostly she was worried about me. It's rare but not unheard of for a woman to have multiple orgasms. 8 without intercourse and 4 with are our records. But she was worried about me because it is alost unheard of for men. After orgasms I am still very erect for long periods of time. She was worried that there was something wrong. That notion passed quickly. As she became more confident as a sexual being she became fascinated by me. She has made it her goal to give me as many orgasms as possible without losing erection. Currently we are only at two but for the most part that was because lack of time.

My actual question is if anyone else has experienced trouble in this area? Do you find your self to far out match your partners in bed? Are you the one passed out where your parter is left to their own matters? Or were you luck enough to find someone that can math you move for move?

2. ccd

ccd New Member

My girlfriend and I are just like you and your girlfriend. We both are very sexual and sexually active. We were both virgins when we started dating; in fact, she's the first girl I've ever kissed. She was only slightly more experienced than I was. She had kissed a few other guys. I gave her her first orgasm. So, we basically "discovered" each other physically. The only problem we have is that we go to different colleges and don't get to see each other more than once a month. Needless to say, that kind of pent up sexuality explodes into weekend sex-fest every time we see each other; this has led to some impressive records.

That having been said, she always told me she was "a horny girl," and I never really believed she was anywhere close to being as horny as I am. The third time we seriously hooked up. I made her climax 7 times with my fingers and mouth. After that I believed her.

She never doubted that I was "a horny boy." On the third hookup, I had 3 orgasms and was still rock hard. We had to stop before I got any more action, we just ran out of time

Our current record for one night stands at 17 times for (through foreplay, oral sex, and sex) and five for me. I have climaxed three times while having sex and staying hard; I wanted to keep going, but we had a dinner reservation for our 1 year anniversary. She has climaxed a lot from one sex sitting, but we've stopped keeping track. Over the period of one week, when we went on a vacation with our friends. We had sex 21 times; some of the sex times were quickies, but some other sessions lasted over an hour.

I'm so glad I've found a girl who enjoys it as much as I do!

3. vega

vega Member

If true you may be even more nymphomanic than us. The only thing that bugs me is the count. I don't know any guy that stops keeping count. Also you would have to have great physical endurance to go three and keep going. I have above average endurance and three is very difficult for me. So although I see some truth in your post it has a tinge of the fantastic to it.

Then again mine rings of falsehood also huh? I guess I shouldn't expect anyone to believe me if I can't believe others. Don;t be insulted by my statement please that was not my intent.

4. Max

Max New Member

I have no difficulty in believing this. Some men are capable of very long sessions involving a series of orgasms for themselves as well as their partners, often without any loss of erection in between.

The occasions on which I have been able to put my potential in this direction to really good use have been fewer than I would have liked: often time runs out, or energy, or even more often soreness kicks in for one or other or both. (I think soreness is linked to size, at least to a degree. ) But the times we have been able to spend the time ... lots of it ... are worth remembering. ;)

5. vega

vega Member

Alright. You have to know i don't believe it unless I see it and the only person I've seen like this is myself. I know it is more than possible just not sure to what extent.

6. jonb

Gold Member

It's rare, but it occurs. I can orgasm several times. For most males, multiple orgasms end at puberty. I have a theory about that, that some time in our species' history, males without constant mates (or simply with fewer constant mates) would "sneak" with another male's mate. Obviously, the other male wouldn't like that.

7. Freddie53

Gold Member

Darn I am only 53. Do you think I can go through puberty again? Where do I sign up?

8. Imported

Gold Member

Lovertine: My situation is somewhat similar to yours, but I don't retain erections constantly anymore.

I have had up to 4 orgasms in a single session, and regularly have 2-3. In younger days I have had separate orgasms while staying hard in between ... that no longer happens. There's typically a 15-20 minute recovery period for me between the first and second; longer between the second and third. In many cases I can again regain an erection and perform after the third, but a fourth orgasm is rare.

My lover is incredibly multiorgasmic. Always over 6-7, frequently 10, and a maximum of somewhere over 15. So no, I don't think either of your stories are unusual.

9. vega

vega Member

Yay. I don't feel like a freak quite as much anymore.

10. ccd

ccd New Member

About the not keeping count, it's not my fault; it's hers! I try to keep count, but it's difficult to tell everytime she orgasms, especially when she starts to climax in succession. I've asked her to keep track, but after 3 or 4, she just stops. She says it gets "too good to count." Plus, she sometimes has extra long orgasms that go on for well over a minute. I don't even know how we'd count that.

I wish I knew how to make her do that on command.

As for me going more three times and wanting more, I hadn't seen her in 5 weeks. I missed her a lot and had a lot stored up. So, it's not completely unreasonable. Plus, I eat a lot of protein and take a multivitamin daily. That may have something to do with it. I don't know; I just really, really like sex with her.

Finally, after a weekend together, she does get really sore. When I head back to my college (or she heads back to hers), the soreness really sets it. She says she gets all itchy and sore, and on one occasion, she had to go to her gynecologist to get checked out. The gynecologist told her she had "honeymooner's cystitis," caused from "too much sex." It was kind of embarassing for her, and I felt guilty. The gynecologist told her be more careful after having sex, and to go to the bathroom more frequently. So far, the advice has worked and prevented the itching, but she still gets sore the following day.

11. madame_zora

Gold Member

The vagina is muscular, so I'm not surprised that it gets sore after that much activity, just like any other muscles get sore when you work out. While it is unusual for men to be multi-orgasmic, it is not unheard of. I was with a guy earlier this year that had seven full orgasms over the course of about nine hours, it was incredible. He actually tried for eight, but he was just too sore (and I wasn't much better). That was the only time I've literally fucked someone for that long, but I'm sure I won't forget it anytime soon.

12. BigBen

Gold Member

Albums:

I can readily relate because this is somewhat similar to something that occurred to me. I have always had an unusually high libido, which has not much lessened as I have gotten older. Somewhat yes, but not enough so that any partner would ever notice. I have never really made an issue of "counting" my erections/orgasms, but about two years ago the girlfriend I was dating at the time and I started having sex on a Thursday early evening after work. We were both off until Monday morning. We stopped for naps, snacks, and to occassionally shower, etc. She told me later than in those three and a half days she had been keeping a count of my erections/orgasms and that I got it up and we had sex 44 times. LOL...just goes to show what a very big pair of boobs and a natural big pussy will do to my libido! She did not share with me her number of orgasms, even if she knew, but it was obvious she had a lot as she is a very multiorgasmic woman. Over the years I have often had other "marathon" sexual sessions with partners, but they usually end because of time constraints and often because my partner is simply too tired/sore to continue. I do realize this is not the "norm", but it is what it is.

13. Imported

Gold Member

leotaylor: interesting :p

14. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

I can readily relate because this is somewhat similar to something that occurred to me. I have always had an unusually high libido, which has not much lessened as I have gotten older. Somewhat yes, but not enough so that any partner would ever notice. I have never really made an issue of "counting" my erections/orgasms, but about two years ago the girlfriend I was dating at the time and I started having sex on a Thursday early evening after work. We were both off until Monday morning. We stopped for naps, snacks, and to occassionally shower, etc. She told me later than in those three and a half days she had been keeping a count of my erections/orgasms and that I got it up and we had sex 44 times. LOL...just goes to show what a very big pair of boobs and a natural big pussy will do to my libido! She did not share with me her number of orgasms, even if she knew, but it was obvious she had a lot as she is a very multiorgasmic woman. Over the years I have often had other "marathon" sexual sessions with partners, but they usually end because of time constraints and often because my partner is simply too tired/sore to continue. I do realize this is not the "norm", but it is what it is.
    [post=267849]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

Damn, this one is so worth reading again . . . and again . . . and again!

15. madame_zora

Gold Member

No shit, Roystoy, you took the words right outta my mouth!

BigBen that was one hot post. So it wasn't a fluke? There actually are men in the real world that can do this? Now I know what to ask Santa for.

16. jonb

Gold Member

Have you been a good girl this year? Or have you been a bad, bad girl? :pulling out whip:

17. madame_zora

Gold Member

Have you been a good girl this year? Or have you been a bad, bad girl? :pulling out whip:
    [post=268223]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

Hmm, *plans reply carefully*, which one will get me whipped the most? More importantly, are you pulling the whip out of your pants? :lol: :lol: :lol:

18. Spork

Spork New Member

Sometimes I stay hard and can keep right on going after the first orgasm, but only if I'm not wearing a condom. Women hate it when you pull out and run to the bathroom right after you're done, and the wait lets Mr. Happy down. But if I'm with a committed partner, we're bareback, and she's really hot, sometimes I can just keep going.

My main problem is lasting too long. If I'm with a hot woman, I want to make a really hot fuck last as long as I can, and I just keep going and going. Unfortunately I've found most women can only take me for about 30-40 minutes, longer if we break for lube.

I keep hearing there are women who would love a partner with this "problem", but I keep not finding them.

19. madame_zora

Gold Member

Spork, welcome to the fold! With talent like that, I'm sure you'll find the right committed woman who will love your gifts.

20. ashlar

Gold Member

Albums:
    I have the same issue ... it takes me a really long time to get off, which is only partially due to my own desire.

Draft saved Draft deleted