Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I work in a corporate bureaucracy for the city and I feel like the amount of sexual tension and frustration is widespread through our organization. Does anyone else work in a hypersexual work environment?

Being in engineering, we do not have a lot of women in our teams but it seems that most guys are overly sexual to the point that I have messed around with more "straight" guys in the last 3 years working here than ever before. I don't even have to look very far for sex as it seems that these guys are looking and waiting for any opportunity to fuck. Case in point: I went on a survey with two technicians today and gave one of them a blowjob for the 1st time.

As usual, the 3 of us met at the substation and started our surveying. It is pretty cramped and 3 men can't comfortably fit. Jokes were made and they got sexual. The jokes stopped but I could feel someone's hand lightly rubbing my crotch so I got hard. Rubbing turned to grabbing. The survey continued, more sexual jokes were made, and I had to reposition my dick into my waist so it wasn't so obvious. The survey ended and we wanted to get out of the heat so I volunteered to clean up. The technician already had his dick hanging out his fly while his coworker was still walking to his truck. His back was turned to the other technician but he was ready. No words were said. I just pulled down my pants to release my dick and started sucking. He came in about 1 minute and jerked me off.

When we were done, we both just said thanks and moved on with our day. At some point soon, I fully expect this technician to drop by my office with his dick already out. These relationships only happen at work and this seems to be normal around here. If everyone is a slut, are we really sluts?

I work in a corporate bureaucracy for the city and I feel like the amount of sexual tension and frustration is widespread through our organization. Does anyone else work in a hypersexual work environment?

Being in engineering, we do not have a lot of women in our teams but it seems that most guys are overly sexual to the point that I have messed around with more "straight" guys in the last 3 years working here than ever before. I don't even have to look very far for sex as it seems that these guys are looking and waiting for any opportunity to fuck. Case in point: I went on a survey with two technicians today and gave one of them a blowjob for the 1st time.

As usual, the 3 of us met at the substation and started our surveying. It is pretty cramped and 3 men can't comfortably fit. Jokes were made and they got sexual. The jokes stopped but I could feel someone's hand lightly rubbing my crotch so I got hard. Rubbing turned to grabbing. The survey continued, more sexual jokes were made, and I had to reposition my dick into my waist so it wasn't so obvious. The survey ended and we wanted to get out of the heat so I volunteered to clean up. The technician already had his dick hanging out his fly while his coworker was still walking to his truck. His back was turned to the other technician but he was ready. No words were said. I just pulled down my pants to release my dick and started sucking. He came in about 1 minute and jerked me off.

When we were done, we both just said thanks and moved on with our day. At some point soon, I fully expect this technician to drop by my office with his dick already out. These relationships only happen at work and this seems to be normal around here. If everyone is a slut, are we really sluts?
Are you hiring? LOL