Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Oh wow! I follow you on Twitter. I knew I recognised that penis from somewhere.
Anyway I don't think it's related to penis size but it seems to be a liiiiiiittle more common than some guys think
I imagine that having hyperspermia is fine as long as it isn't causing other health problems or is causing problems with sex. If it ever does start becoming an issue, you should think about a doctor. But as far as I know you don't experience any issues with it so keep cumming! ;)

glocker288

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

MancmanMatt

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Dick size has nothing to do with it.

Nothing unhealthy about it either.

As far as I understand hyperspermia isn't necessarily a larger, than average, volume of ejaculate when you're jerking off each day. It describes a condition where you keep on producing a bigger and bigger load beyond three days of abstinence. A study investigated this and most guys loads get noticeably bigger the more days they go without ejaculation. Everyone knows this but the study found that most guys loads stop getting much bigger after three days of saving up. Some, however, keep on making significantly more cum after those three days. This is what they referred to as hyperspermia. It doesn't have anything to do with a larger, on average, volume of day to day ejaculate. Just that you can save up significantly more if you keep on saving.

For example one guy might only cum half a teaspoon when he jerks off each day, but if he saved up for a week he might cum ten times that amount. This would be a case of hyperspermia.

Another guy might cum two teaspoons when he jerks off each day, but after saving for a week only cums five teaspoons. This would be considered normal and not hyperspermia.

hoag

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I don't understand why anyone would think this is a problem?
If you're gay and not planning on having kids then obviously not. But I think I've read a few things that basically say that it could affect fertility because of a higher amount of other surrounding fluids that comprise semen diluting the sperm. That's a big "could", because some men with hyperspermia experience this symptom while some men with hyperspemia don't.

Also I guess some men might just be tired of having such an urge to cum all the time if it's that serious for them (i.e. if their sperm production is really high and they feel an urge to ejaculate frequently). It's like one of those "not necessarily bad" conditions that could be stressful for some who have it.

Reactions: Hakan1

pappiepapie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Not sure If I have it but I do cum an usually large amount, usually 8 to 12 thicks spurts of cum. It is nice of course, but it can be a bit of a problem because of all the cleaning I have to do afterwards.

Reactions: erpap

kennethmarkzamora

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

alanbrito00000

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I used to jerk off with a buddy in Atlanta who had hyperspermia. The volume was amazing, considering we were just guys messing around with JO, comparing, etc. However, his doctor said having children would be a problem. Hope he is doing alright!

kennethmarkzamora

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I used to jerk off with a buddy in Atlanta who had hyperspermia. The volume was amazing, considering we were just guys messing around with JO, comparing, etc. However, his doctor said having children would be a problem. Hope he is doing alright!

that sounds so hot! i've never met a guy though who has one but ive had a few who had relatively high volume, but i wouldn't categorize it as hyperspermia. or maybe because everything just go straight into my throat. lol i remember there is a particular guy who came in mouth and i literally felt like drowning although i still managed to devour it all. maybe that one has hyperspermia cos he's cum felt so much watery.

video suggestion though for the OP, cum in a glass! That would be a banger!