Hyperspermia327 Introduction

Hyperspermia327

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hello there. I’m Zach. I’m 27 years old and like most of you, was born with a thick white cock. I was constantly having wet dreams and was told by a doctor that I had a condition known as HyperSpermia. My body continually produces a higher amount of seminal fluid and contains a higher sperm count than most males. I constantly drip precum all day long even when I’m not hard and some days I end up changing my boxers because of how wet it becomes and seeped through my clothing. I don’t wear jeans because it always looks like I wet myself and have thought about wearing a condom all the time but wouldn’t want to have to remove it and then put it back on every time I have to make a bowel movement.

Basically I joined this website because I wanted to talk about sexual experiences and learn tips and tricks from other heavy Precum/cummers. I’ve looked into vesicle training and I love to edge.

Also, Patrick Mahomes is the greatest American athlete of all time. Go Chiefs!

Last edited by a moderator:

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Welcome to the site!

If you have any site related questions, don’t hesitate to ask us in the

Support Center
Support Center

If you’d like to verify and receive a free gold membership, check out the Verification Forum
Photo Verification Requests

And familiarize yourself with the rules, :)
Terms of Service and Rules

Remember to have fun and play nice!

The LPSG team

Hello there. I’m Zach. I’m 27 years old and like most of you, was born with a thick white cock. I was constantly having wet dreams and was told by a doctor that I had a condition known as HyperSpermia. My body continually produces a higher amount of seminal fluid and contains a higher sperm count than most males. I constantly drip precum all day long even when I’m not hard and some days I end up changing my boxers because of how wet it becomes and seeped through my clothing. I don’t wear jeans because it always looks like I wet myself and have thought about wearing a condom all the time but wouldn’t want to have to remove it and then put it back on every time I have to make a bowel movement.

Basically I joined this website because I wanted to talk about sexual experiences and learn tips and tricks from other heavy Precum/cummers. I’ve looked into vesicle training and I love to edge.

Welcome man! @Hyperspermia327

hungdarklatin

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response

Your condition is fascinating and apparently you are making the best of it. I would love to see you edge and drop buckets of pre

DiomedesXVI

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Colour me surprised, a fellow hyperspermiac! I was beginning to think I might be the only guy here with the condition.

Reading your intro is like reading a page out of my own life’s experiences, I also get the extreme precum production, just getting semi has it pouring out of me in heavy beads, and of course I’m well acquainted with the gigantic loads I shoot. Overall, like you though, I’ve come to accept and enjoy the abnormality.

So, welcome to the site!

SpartanKC

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Ah yes. Mahomes. Wife never talks about hot guys ...except him. She talks a lot. He’s such a cutie. And that is something I should not agree with out loud !!! But dayumm !

Reactions: BigdongSE

vtoes

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

I am so fascinated. So do you cum as much as you pre cum? Any videos of you actually cumming? Would be cool to see you measure the volume too!

Reactions: 9packluver