Hypnosis for PE

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have wondered about this for a while and have been doing it for 3 weeks. I posted this at Thunder's Place. They had an old thread about it that I found when doing research. I will repost it here:

Or you could try it for free. Just make one of these: How to Create a Self Hypnosis Recording - wikiHow

I actually had a book on self hypnosis. In one section, it talked about breast enhancement.
I basically took that script and changed all the words that said "breast" to penis. Then I added my own specifics in size, like 8 x 5.5 as a goal, and a few other things as well.

The recording is only 4 minutes long. And, according to the book I read, you should use your own voice.

Does it work?
I don't know, but it can't hurt. One of the key components to PE is that you have to believe it is working. All this auto suggestion or self hypnosis at least reinforces the idea that it is working.

Has it worked?
I have been listening for almost 3 weeks now. I have also changed my routine and started using more advanced techniques. My penis has responded very well. I measured today, and gained about a 1/2 inch, which was nice coming out of a plateau where I was stuck on 7" for about 3 months.

Was it the self Hypnosis? Was it the change in routine? Oh, I should mention that one of those weeks was my week off of doing PE, at the end of a cycle. Did the break cause the growth?

All I could say is that it didn't hurt at all. So I wouldn't spend the money, but I would give it try. Four minutes a day is nothing. Sometimes I even do it twice a day, before I go to bed.

Good luck everyone.

I thought it might make interesting discussion, or a good laugh. What do you all think?

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm a big believer in positive thinking and affirmation. Used in conjunction with a PE routine, I think hypnosis can be a good tool. Just be very careful as to what message you're sending yourself.

guitarmon691

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thats weird I was just about to make a post about this same topic. I was reading up on the sub-conscious mind in a case study and it was talking about how a girl convinced herself that she was pregnant, and her mind caused her body to go through all the physiological side effects of pregnancy. e.g breast producing milk, morning sickness, and her belly began to grow. So I started telling myself that my penis would grow 2 inches longer in 30 days repetitively throughout the day. So far it has been a week and I have gained a 1/2 inch. Also I didnt do any PE. So I think there is some truth to the matter.

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks Big Al and Guitarmon.

Guitarmon, I am flattered that you have been a member since 2007 and were inspired to make you very first post here in this thread.

I actually wanted make a thread about this sooner but I thought I should try it out on myself first. The marketed CDs that have this recommend you listen for at least 2 months. Since I am not into buying stuff like that, I figured that I could just do it myself. And I had the book anyway that I paid for a long time ago. It pretty much covers what I need to know.

The power of the mind is powerful. If somebody wants the script I used, PM me because I think it might be copyrighted since I got it from a published book so I cant post it here. Just read it to yourself and make the changes you want. Print it out and record yourself on tape. Then just relax and listen to it. Try not to feel stupid for doing it as sometimes guys might find it silly hearing themselves talk on tape, (yet many post dumb stuff here with out caring how they sound, lol)

Like I said, it wont hurt.

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Do you all think the words have to be clearly audible, or can it be the whisper-masked-by-music that some companies make?

You are talking about subliminal messages. Self Hypnosis is different because you are are consious when you "speak" to your subconcious mind. Its a relaxation excercizes that puts your mind and body in a deeper state of awareness.

Subliminal is more of a form of manipulation because you are not aware. I always remember the Simpsons episode where Homer ordered a weight lost subliminal tape, and they sent him the vocabulary builder instead. After a few days, he didnt lose weight but no one could understand what he was saying.

yaoirabbit

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Funny I found this. Because I was just about to post a topic suggesting EFT, which has some similarities to hypnosis. EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique) involves tapping on acupressure points in order to manipulate the body's energy field. In a simpler explanation, it's a way to reprogram your brain in order to deal with certain issues. Like weight loss, depression, phobias, etc. This might help with penis enlargement. If anyone is interested, I'll put together a tutorial on what to do.

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Funny I found this. Because I was just about to post a topic suggesting EFT, which has some similarities to hypnosis. EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique) involves tapping on acupressure points in order to manipulate the body's energy field. In a simpler explanation, it's a way to reprogram your brain in order to deal with certain issues. Like weight loss, depression, phobias, etc. This might help with penis enlargement. If anyone is interested, I'll put together a tutorial on what to do.
Put up the tutorial. It is alway interestig to see new stuff. Its important to always keep an open mind about things.

I "studied" accupressure once, and use it at times to relieve headache and other same ailments. So this new twist would be interesting.

grower_60

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Great thread. I'm always interested in mind/body response.
"Your not what you think you are. But, what you think, you are."

FuzzyKen

Expert Member
Media
Gary Griffin and I did a great deal on this subject:

There has been some work done on this for female bust/breast enlargement. There is some medical documentation done in a clinical setting that it was in fact successful. The hypnotherapist who was successful with this was based out of Florida.

We contacted a fellow by the name of Jim Pifer who worked with Pat Collins and was both a hypnotherapist and experienced stage hypnotist. We had a GREAT guy doing this and getting us both under was not all that difficult.

We pursued this for about a year. We tried a number of different avenues in this field, neither Gary nor I gained anything measurable, but the triggers were fun and I found that one thing I did with Jim separately worked incredibly well.

Jim taught me how to use self hypnosis to deal with dental work simply because I have problems with dental anesthetics. After I got good at it I would put myself under in the Dental chair and it freaked my Dentist at the time out so very badly that she could not stand it. I went through several root canals with no injectable anesthetic and she just totally freaked out. I never felt any pain at the time and I had nearly zero recovery time because I at that time had learned to simply turn that part of my pain receptors "off".

I believe that there are great possibilities here and this is an area not well tapped. WarpMyMind has some PE mp3's to play with and there are a number of others out there dealing already with PE. Research into the mind and body connection goes on because there definitely is something to it.

If anyone gets something really great, bring it back here and share it.

korinaus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think it is a good idea. I once watched a documentary that illustrates brain activity alone without any physical movement can actually build up muscles. So why not penis?

seahorses

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
First I would like to extend my thanks to Wish-4-8 for being true to his word and sending me the script he has, for use after induction. I think it’s fair to say though, and I’m sure he will agree with me, that scripts on there one are not a lot of good; you also need to know how to induce hypnotic sleep and how to come out of it, properly. I strongly advise anyone interested in the subject to research first, maybe get some decent books from you library or wherever. The chances are you won’t kill yourself by using self-hypnosis incorrectly, but you can create problems making it difficult in attaining your goals, even if adopting the right approach later. It’s best to start right.

Similar to FuzzKen I had an issue with dental surgery, while in the army. I was posted to a camp in wildest Dorset where the dentist, a civilian, who was reputed to be a struck of veterinary surgeon and use to working with horses. The needles he used for injections were so big and blunt it felt like he was using a road drill, going in so deep you thought it was going to come out through the sole of your foot! Consequently, nearly everybody waited till he went on leave before going sick with dental problems; knowing they would be shipped of the a neighbouring camp several miles away where they had proper medical Corp dentists, who were great. Later I learned how to put myself in a relaxed state and control my breathing during dental procedures, foregoing needles altogether.

With regard to the acupressure points mentioned, these are know in Shiatsu terms as stubos (pronounced sue-bows) and are well known and documented in oriental medicine. They are points, or wells, along meridian lines through which your chie energy flows and are places where the energy can get stuck and stagnate. Applying pressure to these points releases that energy and rebalances the system. It is believed that energy stagnating at these points lead to all sorts of ailments and that regular shiatsu massage can act as a preventative as well as a cure.

For those that have never heard of shiatsu or doubt its capabilities, try this: There is a meridian line that runs along the joint of the cheekbone and the upper gum. There is a tsubo along that line (though not the only one) where it joins the nose. The next time you feel a sneeze coming on press the nail of your little finger hard into that point for a few seconds; I guaranteed the desire to sneeze will disappear. I’m not saying that shiatsu, or acupress as it’s otherwise known, won’t help give you a bigger cock, but as far as I’m aware its use is for maintaining a status quo. However, the reference here is for tapping(?) the tsubo rather than applying sustained pressure to it. Whether that alone makes a difference, I don’t know. Hopefully the OP will give some insight in his tutorial.

Sea

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I have wondered about this for a while and have been doing it for 3 weeks. I posted this at Thunder's Place. They had an old thread about it that I found when doing research. I will repost it here:

Or you could try it for free. Just make one of these: How to Create a Self Hypnosis Recording - wikiHow

I actually had a book on self hypnosis. In one section, it talked about breast enhancement.
I basically took that script and changed all the words that said "breast" to penis. Then I added my own specifics in size, like 8 x 5.5 as a goal, and a few other things as well.

The recording is only 4 minutes long. And, according to the book I read, you should use your own voice.

Does it work?
I don't know, but it can't hurt. One of the key components to PE is that you have to believe it is working. All this auto suggestion or self hypnosis at least reinforces the idea that it is working.

Has it worked?
I have been listening for almost 3 weeks now. I have also changed my routine and started using more advanced techniques. My penis has responded very well. I measured today, and gained about a 1/2 inch, which was nice coming out of a plateau where I was stuck on 7" for about 3 months.

Was it the self Hypnosis? Was it the change in routine? Oh, I should mention that one of those weeks was my week off of doing PE, at the end of a cycle. Did the break cause the growth?

All I could say is that it didn't hurt at all. So I wouldn't spend the money, but I would give it try. Four minutes a day is nothing. Sometimes I even do it twice a day, before I go to bed.

Good luck everyone.

I thought it might make interesting discussion, or a good laugh. What do you all think?

Folks- STOP believing in malarky.
Hypnosis has ZERO effect on breast size and zero effect on penis size.

CONVINCING yourself its bigger does not affect its actual size.
Adoption of a delusion is not a measurable result.

Hypnosis is not magical- it can not give you superhuman strength, it can not grow hair and it can not grow penises.

Hypnosis is nothing more that being responsive to suggestion.
When you watch a hamburger commercial, and find yourself hungry for a handburger, YOU ARE HYPNOTIZED.

In fact, the vast majority of people are suggestible and the vast majority of the time people behave precisely as if they are acting under suggestion.

Hypnosis is an interesting sublimation of the will, but it has no physical effects that can not be achieved by will alone.

KoolMaster

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Folks- STOP believing in malarky.
Hypnosis has ZERO effect on breast size and zero effect on penis size.

CONVINCING yourself its bigger does not affect its actual size.
Adoption of a delusion is not a measurable result.

Hypnosis is not magical- it can not give you superhuman strength, it can not grow hair and it can not grow penises.

Hypnosis is nothing more that being responsive to suggestion.
When you watch a hamburger commercial, and find yourself hungry for a handburger, YOU ARE HYPNOTIZED.

In fact, the vast majority of people are suggestible and the vast majority of the time people behave precisely as if they are acting under suggestion.

Hypnosis is an interesting sublimation of the will, but it has no physical effects that can not be achieved by will alone.

What do you mean will? I think you can hypnotize yourself to do a lot of things, I mean, I don't know that visualization constitutes hypnotism but autosuggestion works, and shit, I know since I was a kid I'd fantasize and vividly imagine my cock head getting really huge and it would grow huge. And then as I started to get older and take on more and more negative beliefs, i'd make them happen. Sooner or later as I got old enough for sex I started to develop all these fears of things like erectile dysfunction, having a small penis, or prematurely ejaculating. And I swear my erections would get smaller, i'd incorrectly measure my penis, and i'd start having premature ejaculations and generally bad orgasms, and i'd just focus on them and make them reproduce themselves over and over. As a test i've been visualizing my head getting bigger and harder and doing it long enough that I started believing it, and there were measurable differences in the size of my head. So it was not just in my head, I'm aware that the mind is capable of perceiving things to appear how it wants to see them and this is something i'm always trying to be aware of because I can quickly take on negative self-beliefs if I don't pick up on it, but while the mind may distort sizes and shapes, it is not capable of changing something like the place of the marks on the ruler. (Of course, not accounting for somebody suffering from a halucinatory illness.)

If anything comes to mind about superhuman feats involving the control of one's mind it's the self-immolating monks in Vietnam.

"I was to see that sight again, but once was enough. Flames were coming from a human being; his body was slowly withering and shriveling up, his head blackening and charring. In the air was the smell of burning human flesh; human beings burn surprisingly quickly. Behind me I could hear the sobbing of the Vietnamese who were now gathering. I was too shocked to cry, too confused to take notes or ask questions, too bewildered to even think... As he burned he never moved a muscle, never uttered a sound, his outward composure in sharp contrast to the wailing people around him."

For a man to be able to burn himself alive, and not so much as move, let alone scream in pain, that is truly superhuman. The mind is a powerful thing and I really think you're downplaying it just to be a skeptic. Will power alone may allow somebody to go through with self-immolation but it sure as hell isn't going to keep them from flinching or cringing or howling in pain.

Hypnotism may be suggestion, and I don't see how that in any way makes it less powerful or amazing than it really is. Sure we use suggestion all the time, but we don't use it with the focus of hypnotism. When it is used correctly with focus then it has the power to produce amazing results. It should not be underestimated simply because you've never believed it.

The countless tragedies fueled by religion, especially the Jonestown massacre shows how powerful hypnotism can be. I mean, how can you downplay convincing people to kill themselves and their own children and believe that you are a messiah? That is fucking abnormal, it's certainly not something the average human would consider capable. It's superhuman.

Last edited:

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
What do you mean will? I think you can hypnotize yourself to do a lot of things, I mean, I don't know that visualization constitutes hypnotism but autosuggestion works, and shit, I know since I was a kid I'd fantasize and vividly imagine my cock head getting really huge and it would grow huge.

Its not astrology, pal. Its been studied. I was part of one of those studies.
No you can not hypnotize yourself. Hypnotism is nothing more than responding to suggestion. That is the surrendering of personal volition to the will of another or an outside force.

Visualization is not hypnotism, and, sorry, but wishing for a bigger dick has more to do with your age than positive thinking. ( visualizing a bigger dick when you are entering puberty SEEM to work... but it would have gotten bigger without your visualizing it. )

Your claims of enlargement related to your attitude are nonsense... If you are delusional about the size of your dick, how can you possibly be trusted as an observer.

Show me EVIDENCE... have a third party measure it ( someone not similarly delusional about PE ) or show scientific findings demonstrating how hypnotism can affect the size of body parts ( not just affect your PERCEPTION of their size )

For a man to be able to burn himself alive, and not so much as move, let alone scream in pain, that is truly superhuman. The mind is a powerful thing and I really think you're downplaying it just to be a skeptic. Will power alone may allow somebody to go through with self-immolation but it sure as hell isn't going to keep them from flinching or cringing or howling in pain.

I am not downplaying it. I was heavily into meditation, myself. I know full well what you can and can not do by the power of the mind.
With focal attention alone, You can stop your heart from beating.
but you can not make your ears larger, nor smaller than they are.

You can do things that may SEEM amazing, but they fall perfectly within the realm of what a human body CAN do.

Contrary to mythology, Hypnotism can NOT raise burns on the skin by merely suggesting you are burned...
While you can get a flush in the skin, turning it red, you can not mentally COOK tissue. Period.

And the burning monks? They were NOT hypnotized. They were full conscious, fully in control and simply detached.

Hypnotism may be suggestion, and I don't see how that in any way makes it less powerful or amazing than it really is. Sure we use suggestion all the time, but we don't use it with the focus of hypnotism. When it is used correctly with focus then it has the power to produce amazing results. It should not be underestimated simply because you've never believed it.
Actually, no. Not even remotely true. In the study of hypnotism I took part in, it was found that people who were merely asked if they could IMAGINE that they could feel no pain, did far well at acting like the could not feel pin pricks than did folks who were hypnotized and told they could feel no pain.

The author Frederick Pohl wrote a book based upon an experience he had at the after party to a magic show.
At the party, everyone was talking to the magician about his Hypnotism act... where he would get a bunch of folks on stage and then put them thru some paces, eliminating those less responsive to suggestion until he had a group who would do anything he told them to.
Someone asked him where he learned to hypnotize people... He said he had never been taught and did not know how to hypnotize people.
When confronted on how that meant it was just some kind of trick... he replied, "look, all I can tell you is that if I start with enough people on stage at the beginning, I will end up with half a dozen people who will do EVERYTHING i tell them to... you tell me, are they hypnotized or not?"

Of course, the truth is that, YES, if they did what you asked, they WERE hypnotized.

Really... truly... its not magical and it has no AMAZING powers.
It is NOT a matter of belief... it is a matter of scientific findings.

Hypnosis WILL NOT make your breasts bigger, nor your penis longer.
It MIGHT help you marginally with aspect of memory, and volition... i.e. it might help you quit smoking, or help you deal with an emotional trauma... and other stuff relating to how you THINK.
but hypnosis will not change the color of your hair, nor rearrange the teeth in your skull nor even affect the tumor in your pancreas.

Sorry... but it has been tested and that's the facts.

yaoirabbit

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Phil, you are entitled to your views. But is it necessary to be rude in the process? I have to say, it is pretty disrespectful the way you are demeaning others who don't share your perspective on the subject.

seahorses

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Its not astrology, pal. Its been studied. I was part of one of those studies.
No you can not hypnotize yourself. Hypnotism is nothing more than responding to suggestion. That is the surrendering of personal volition to the will of another or an outside force.

Visualization is not hypnotism, and, sorry, but wishing for a bigger dick has more to do with your age than positive thinking. ( visualizing a bigger dick when you are entering puberty SEEM to work... but it would have gotten bigger without your visualizing it. )

Sorry... but it has been tested and that's the facts.
I do love it when an idiot makes himself look a total idiot, especially when it’s done in such an authoritative air and it’s obvious the writer don’t know what they’re writing about. The topic is auto-hypnosis. Auto; you know what I’m saying? You, on your own, individually, singularly, without assistance – auto. Where was it ever mentioned that a third party was involved? As for supposedly bending to someone else’s will under hypnosis, that’s an impossibility. I would suggest you check it out with eminent professionals and find out what hypnosis is really all about, but I doubt you would believe them either. Suffice it to say that the only will involved is that of the subject; the one being hypnotised. They have to want to be hypnotised and they have to believe in their aspirations and goals for hypnosis to work, nobody can do that for them. I think you’ve seen too many films where the big bad Russian hypnotises the American agent and orders him to bump off the President of the USA. It’s impossible to do. Visualisation on the other hand, is part of self-hypnosis and is used extensively throughout many aspects of self-improvement, be it in business, performing arts, sport and athletics, with great success. Like I say, check it out; it’s better than appearing dumb.