Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I thought this crap went away in the 60s and 70s, only then it was books teaching idiots how to hypnotize women into sex.
Fast forward to 2019 and well read the OP

hypnotized.jpg

That ad is along the lines of the ones for X-ray glasses that let you see through women's clothes. News flash...they don't work and even many years later I still feel the sting of that deception :mad:.

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
That ad is along the lines of the ones for X-ray glasses that let you see through women's clothes. News flash...they don't work and even many years later I still feel the sting of that deception :mad:.

I think I sent away for a 25 Cent , working space ship. I got a letter / blue prints on how to build one. Thought the advertisement, on the comic book, stated real , live, actual space ship 25 cents
LOL, I was a stupid kid

njfellow2002

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think I sent away for a 25 Cent , working space ship. I got a letter / blue prints on how to build one. Thought the advertisement, on the comic book, stated real , live, actual space ship 25 cents
LOL, I was a stupid kid

LOL-- You were not alone-- I think I ordered that very pamphlet!

Reactions: ronin001 and Gj816

Motion-of-the-Ocean

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
LOL, I was a stupid kid

I think the one for a submarine was same deal. That also reminded me of that South Park episode where Cartman sent away for Sea Monkeys that of course didn't look like the ones in the ad.

I guess back in the day there wasn't as many trial lawyers and consumer groups so it was a lot easier to rip kids off of thier hard-earned allowance money :laughing:.

Reactions: ronin001

njfellow2002

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think the one for a submarine was same deal. That also reminded me of that South Park episode where Cartman sent away for Sea Monkeys that of course didn't look like the ones in the ad.

Once as a kid I order 'space age communications devices'--- Ad was amazing, of course..... Turns out they sent me two small metal paddles with cardboard diaphragm and about 8 foot of string. Yes, an updated version of two cups and string...just looked cooler.

Reactions: Motion-of-the-Ocean
D

deleted1000191

I think cock sucking hypnosis videos are for those who fantasize about doing it, but are too shy or afraid to try. I do believe they can help through affirmation that other men do like to suck cock, and if you watch enough of them, it will start to seem normal and acceptable. Once you reach that point, you are making true progress towards being a cock sucker, and will take the next step of finding a cock to suck, and swallow the reward you will get. I have videos of me sucking cocks, and I love to watch them to re-enforce in my mind that I love cock. I also enjoy sharing them with friends, to help encourage them to suck cocks. Be the best you can be.
View album 241581
View media item 2204921

brandon38

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I think cock sucking hypnosis videos are for those who fantasize about doing it, but are too shy or afraid to try. I do believe they can help through affirmation that other men do like to suck cock, and if you watch enough of them, it will start to seem normal and acceptable. Once you reach that point, you are making true progress towards being a cock sucker, and will take the next step of finding a cock to suck, and swallow the reward you will get. I have videos of me sucking cocks, and I love to watch them to re-enforce in my mind that I love cock. I also enjoy sharing them with friends, to help encourage them to suck cocks. Be the best you can be.
View album 241581
View media item 2204921
So hot thanks for share .

D

deleted1000191

Y
So hot thanks for share .
You are welcome. If hypnosis works as well on you as it did me, you will also be as open about being cock sucking anal slut cum dump faggot as I am. Just accept it, if it's what you want to do. I find it rewarding to have so many local men know that if they want to get sucked off, all they have to do is ask.

Reactions: brandon38

cofrader

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
found space fones-- Lower left. I know this was way off topic but it was a fun 1/2 hour.
I take my chances w
Has anyone tried hypnosis to desire sucking cock and did it work ?!!
I’m confused you want to lower your desire to suck cock or increase it?
If you are that desperate to try hipnosis you can you will find your way eventually.
Great adds @moveoftheocean @Ronin.

brandon38

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Y

You are welcome. If hypnosis works as well on you as it did me, you will also be as open about being cock sucking anal slut cum dump faggot as I am. Just accept it, if it's what you want to do. I find it rewarding to have so many local men know that if they want to get sucked off, all they have to do is ask.
Sound amazing you so brave to just be free and enjoy your sexual.

goldscorpguy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I've never tried hypnosis to suck cock but I have tried a few of those hands free orgasm ones over the years. There are quite a few on YouTube that are supposed to induce the hfo using binaural beats or rythms, but these have no effect on me. I did have one success with the aptly named "jackpot" series of hypnotic tapes. The woman on the recording uses the word "jackpot" as a trigger to make you cum. On one occasion it did actually work on me and I did manage to shoot hands free, but it was only that one time, her voice now just sends me to sleep.