Hypnosis

MrHappy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm not really sure what had happened. Everybody in the room was once dancing, their bodies moving rhythmically against one another's. I was standing somewhat on the fringe with a female friend of mine. Our goal tonight was the same...Find a man, take him home, and screw him until the sun rose the next morning.

This was the third club we've tried, and it was set up a little strange. It was almost like an auditorium of you took away the seats and replaced the balcony with a bar on the main level. The "stage" up front was completely empty for the entire night. It seemed to be for a band, but it was much too big, and appeared to be a stage meant for massive plays or musicals.

Now, there was a man standing up there, and a device behind him had appeared from backstage. It was pouring out sound, a low solitary note, that had caught everybody's attention. I looked to my friend, she was transfixed on it. "Sher?" She didn't turn. I didn't know what was going on, so I decided to go for a closer look.

I didn't notice until there was a wall of bodies in front of me that I managed to shove my way through a crowded room without a single person saying anything. I looked around, making sure that I wasn't going insane, and saw everybody staring at the machine.

The man spoke.

"All females will report to the left side of the room while all males will report to the right side of the room." I was already on the right side of the room, but I was swept up in a sea of bodies as everybody moved almost immedatly, their feet all stepping in time with one another. A few minutes later, I was on the floor among a sea of men. I stood up and looked around, noting that the majority of them were all beautiful. I sighed. Probably straight.

"Females." He spoke. They all stepped once and placed their arms directly at their sides, as if the entire side of the room was a pool of trained soldiers. "You will sleep now. Your time will come soon." They saluted and immediatley fell to the ground, becoming a mass of tangled limbs, all of them silently entering an unconcious state at his will.

"Men."

The men around me all did the same as the females, stepping once and putting their arms straight.

He smiled slightly. "Off with the shirts." I looked around as every man around me took off their shirts. I saw abs and pecs, biceps and triceps. My cock went rigid as I practically drooled over the man standing next to me. "Off with the shirts." He said this again. I looked up at him. He was glaring at me with an interest.

"...Five strongest men in the room, help that man remove his shirt."

I gulped. The crowd parted as five men bulging with muscles came over to me. The grabbed my shirt and, without harming me one bit, left it in tatters on the floor. I looked up at him.

He shook his head. "...Who are you?"

The men all barked their names. "No, silence."

I tried to back away but I hit one of the strong men. He felt like a brick wall, and his abs looked just the same.

"Men...You are now horny. So very horny." Every man shifted as they got a boner in the room. My own dick got harder.

"So horny that you'd do anything...even jack off in a club...just to get rid of the boner...But you won't cum yet."

I heard a clatter as every belt in the room was thrown off and almost every pair of pants dropped. Every pair but mine.

"...Five strongest men, bring the man with his pants on to the stage."

I turned to run but I was immedatley picked up by a swarm of masculinity and thrown onto the stage. "Now....Can I get the man with the biggest dick in the room onto the stage please?"

Although I was scared and confused as hell, I couldn't help but feel my cock twitch at this statement.

He shut off his microphone and turned to me. "I'm not sure what you're doing, why you're refusing so much...But you're going to see that this hypnotism will end in your favor...After all, we have to give you a little prize...Although I am not sure why you're immune."

A man stepped onto the stage, and oh holy God was he a man. He had the body of a God. He wasn't bulging with muscle like the men that threw me up here, but he had definition beyond belief. He had a tan all over. His cock stuck straight out, and must have been at least a foot in length.

"Aren't you horny?" he asked the man, the microphone still off. I heard grunts and moaning from the crowd of men jacking off in the crowd.

"Yessir."

"Why aren't you masturbating like the others?"

"You had me come to the stage, sir."

"Right...I did. What is wrong with this man, here?" He pointed at me.

"His cock is concealed."

"And?"

"And he is not jacking off."

"Very good...Help him. Do whatever he says. But you must help him jack off, help him feel pleasureful. But you cannot cum while doing it, understand?"

"Yessir."

The man moved in on me, a drop of precum oozing from the tip of his mammoth cock.

MrHappy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
((Violent. But still hawt. But kinda icky.))

I shut my eyes as the man's hands ripped off my pants in one fluid motion and had his mouth on my prick. I threw my head back and felt like I was about to cum. I bit my lip and thrust into him, feeling the power build in the base of my cock.

"You will not cum."

For some reason, the man's command made it stop. The power kept building, the orgasm kept rising, and I felt as if I was going to explode. I looked at him with painted eyes. He smiled at me. I began grunting in ecstasy.

"You see, my good man, this machine will help us end all wars. Help us control everybody. Everyone has submission to it in one way or another. Now you see the man sucking your cock? I bet he has never sucked a cock in his life before. After all, look at his prick."

The man kneeled down beside me and began fingering the man's mammoth cock.

"It's completely massive. The human body is an amazing thing, however, and the mental and physical connections are not just bordered on nerves and pheromones. No. These connections extend to deep into your brain, deep back when. Remember when you were in middle school and everything started changing? You got some definition, your dick started getting hard, and it grew. Some, like yours, grew to a little above average size."

I could hardly listen. I felt my blood pounding in my ears. My grunts had turned to screams and I was thrusting deep into the other's mouth, not caring about the teeth scratching, not caring when the other almost couldn't breathe. The orgasm had consumed me, and I was a wild animal within my own skin. He continued talking, however.

"Some, like this man here, grew to sizes that would ensure somebody riding it to kingdom come until the end of his days. But the growth or control will not stop there."

He stood. "Your muscles will also respond. Such as the ones in the base of your cock, controlling the force of your cum." He moved slightly away. "I want for these muscles to have newfound strength. I want for these muscles to be able to blast your cum so hard that it will not only hit the back of this man's throat, but will blast straight through the back of his head. I want for the rest of the cock to accomodate for such a load, and I want for the loads to keep firing at this rate until I say otherwise. And I want for you, man sucking the cock, to feel no pain." He smiled at me. "I am not completely heartless. Let it go."

I yelled harder than I have in my entire life. I felt the tension building, could feel my cock growing wider, impossibly wide at the base. Could feel my piss hole widening, being strengthened from the inside. I could feel the cum brewing.

I didn't care so much that the man was being killed. I clawed at his back, forced his head onto my cock, and screamed. My cock came and came, thick white spunk blasting out of the back of his head, blasting high enough to almost hit the ceiling, raining over me.

"The cum will stop as will the orgasm. The stage will be cleaned by three of the sleeping women, who will wake when I say. It will be."

Three women had the stage instantly cleaned, including me, removing the man and the debris of what had been possibly the most massive orgasm known to human kind.

"Wh...What do you want from me?"

"You are rare. Rare as I am. Your brain has evolved to the point where the device does not work. Few have this ability, and I want for you to join us."

"Why would I?"

"Would you like to give it a try? Keeping in mind that any directions to attack or harm me will be immediately stopped by people that I work for and you will be killed on the spot. Would you like to try?"

I looked at him, and slowly, I nodded. I stood up to the microphone, only slightly aware that I was in a room of crowded men who had been jacking off furiously with no relief for the past twenty minutes.

"Men." They all stopped and looked at me. "You may continue jacking off, but this time, you may cum."