1. Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

Hypnotised And Stripping Naked On Stage

Discussion in 'Ask a Man' started by 1030026, Mar 30, 2019.

1. 1030026

1030026 Guest

Hi,
    I’m curious if anyone has ever been to a Hypnotist Show or even been a participant in a show where the guys we instructed to strip/do the full Monty. I’d love to hear stories and if you participated how did it feel? Were you aware you were stripping? If anyone has videos that would be awesome too!

teninchman, Guysguysguys and jjsjr like this.
  2. 1371998

1371998 Guest

I’ve been hypnotized in a stage show. I went with my wife and some friends of ours. Being hypnotized is like being in a dream state. I knew what was happening, but all my inhibitions were gone. The hypnotist gives you suggestions and you go off that. He made us do a strip tease as if we were doing the full Monty. I remember taking off my shirt and dancing along and the hypnotist egged is on to show more, so I remember taking off my belt then my trousers. He then stopped us. I’m not sure how far I would have gone. I didn’t feel embarrassed. I felt good actually. I have wondered if he let us go if I would have gone the full Monty lol

3. 1030026

1030026 Guest

Wow, that’s hot! Thanks for sharing. Anyone else been hypnotised? Or seen a show where they strip?

teninchman likes this.
  4. 1345864

1345864 Guest

I..... think I'd stay out of any hypnotist shows now that you've told me. I don't think I could handle a whole audience laughing at my dick.

teninchman likes this.
  5. 1030026

1030026 Guest

Judging by your pics, I don’t think people will be laughing. You look great naked! I’d be happy seeing you stripping on stage haha

LICNYCgay and Toddcc987 like this.
  6. 1345864

1345864 Guest

Well thank you!❤ It is appreciated!

The women would be laughing their asses off though!

7. jjsjr

Gold Member

Albums:
    I've been into hypno for quite some time.
    Send me a message, I'm always down for a conversation.

teninchman, Randypay and ryan25yo like this.
  8. chrisjason

chrisjason Well-Known Member

I was at a college hypnotist show where the hypnotist gave the guys the suggestion to start stripping whenever they heard the song "I'm to sexy for my ..." playing. He cranked the song up about six times during the performance. He stopped each one after a little longer each time. In between, he did lots of other gags with the guys and girls. On the last crank up of the song, he let it go until all the guys were in underwear only. When he stopped the song, he turned the guys away from the audience. "Want to see more?" He said, and the audience yelled. So, he said, "OK, guys, shall we show a little butt?" The song came on and the underwear went down and off. Then, he said, "Turn around," and they did. Full frontal naked. No hands over crotch.

After the show, I heard one of the guys girlfriend ask him, "Did you know you're were gonna strip?"

He winked and said, "Yep. Like it?"

9. 1030026

1030026 Guest

Wow! What a great story. Were they hot guys? Any pictures from that? I would love to see a show like that! Thanks for sharing :)

10. chrisjason

chrisjason Well-Known Member

The guys were hot. Probably selected for that before the show. No pictures. I was one of the "chaperones" snapping pix might have been trouble. It was nice to see.

An average college guy doesn't have too much trouble stripping off.

Jesse Bradley likes this.
  11. 1030026

1030026 Guest

Nice! Would loved to have seen that!

12. 1030026

1030026 Guest

Anymore stories or even better, any videos or pics?

13. 1371998

1371998 Guest

Has anyone else been to a hypnotist show?

14. 2699751

2699751 Guest

Hot stories! Anyone else have stories or pics/videos?

Draft saved Draft deleted
    Legal Links
    2257 - DMCA - Subpoena Policy - Privacy Policy
    LPSG Charges Used to Appear as Unit 4 Media or Grizzly Empire
    LPSG.com is a site owned and operated by Gamma Entertainment Inc.,
    Gamma Billing Inc. and its subsidiary Digigamma B.V., Mariettahof 25, Haarlem, Netherlands.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice