Hypnotised And Stripping Naked On Stage

Hi,
I’m curious if anyone has ever been to a Hypnotist Show or even been a participant in a show where the guys we instructed to strip/do the full Monty. I’d love to hear stories and if you participated how did it feel? Were you aware you were stripping? If anyone has videos that would be awesome too!

I’ve been hypnotized in a stage show. I went with my wife and some friends of ours. Being hypnotized is like being in a dream state. I knew what was happening, but all my inhibitions were gone. The hypnotist gives you suggestions and you go off that. He made us do a strip tease as if we were doing the full Monty. I remember taking off my shirt and dancing along and the hypnotist egged is on to show more, so I remember taking off my belt then my trousers. He then stopped us. I’m not sure how far I would have gone. I didn’t feel embarrassed. I felt good actually. I have wondered if he let us go if I would have gone the full Monty lol

Wow, that’s hot! Thanks for sharing. Anyone else been hypnotised? Or seen a show where they strip?

Reactions: teninchman

Hi,
I’m curious if anyone has ever been to a Hypnotist Show or even been a participant in a show where the guys we instructed to strip/do the full Monty. I’d love to hear stories and if you participated how did it feel? Were you aware you were stripping? If anyone has videos that would be awesome too!

I..... think I'd stay out of any hypnotist shows now that you've told me. I don't think I could handle a whole audience laughing at my dick.

Reactions: teninchman

I..... think I'd stay out of any hypnotist shows now that you've told me. I don't think I could handle a whole audience laughing at my dick.
Judging by your pics, I don’t think people will be laughing. You look great naked! I’d be happy seeing you stripping on stage haha

Judging by your pics, I don’t think people will be laughing. You look great naked! I’d be happy seeing you stripping on stage haha

Well thank you!❤ It is appreciated!

The women would be laughing their asses off though!

chrisjason

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I was at a college hypnotist show where the hypnotist gave the guys the suggestion to start stripping whenever they heard the song "I'm to sexy for my ..." playing. He cranked the song up about six times during the performance. He stopped each one after a little longer each time. In between, he did lots of other gags with the guys and girls. On the last crank up of the song, he let it go until all the guys were in underwear only. When he stopped the song, he turned the guys away from the audience. "Want to see more?" He said, and the audience yelled. So, he said, "OK, guys, shall we show a little butt?" The song came on and the underwear went down and off. Then, he said, "Turn around," and they did. Full frontal naked. No hands over crotch.

After the show, I heard one of the guys girlfriend ask him, "Did you know you're were gonna strip?"

He winked and said, "Yep. Like it?"

I was at a college hypnotist show where the hypnotist gave the guys the suggestion to start stripping whenever they heard the song "I'm to sexy for my ..." playing. He cranked the song up about six times during the performance. He stopped each one after a little longer each time. In between, he did lots of other gags with the guys and girls. On the last crank up of the song, he let it go until all the guys were in underwear only. When he stopped the song, he turned the guys away from the audience. "Want to see more?" He said, and the audience yelled. So, he said, "OK, guys, shall we show a little butt?" The song came on and the underwear went down and off. Then, he said, "Turn around," and they did. Full frontal naked. No hands over crotch.

After the show, I heard one of the guys girlfriend ask him, "Did you know you're were gonna strip?"

He winked and said, "Yep. Like it?"
Wow! What a great story. Were they hot guys? Any pictures from that? I would love to see a show like that! Thanks for sharing :)

chrisjason

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The guys were hot. Probably selected for that before the show. No pictures. I was one of the "chaperones" snapping pix might have been trouble. It was nice to see.

An average college guy doesn't have too much trouble stripping off.

Reactions: Jesse Bradley

Hot stories! Anyone else have stories or pics/videos?

Cjayjayjay

Legendary Member
Media
My older brother was in a hypno show about 10 years ago when they were more popular. Most hypnotist would probably be sued today over the activities they got volunteers to perform 10 or 20 yeas ago. Although I think more of the cheeky stuff was performed by people selected before hand.

My brother said he and his buddy’s (rugby team or some other sport he played) had been playfully rowdy in a club about hour and a half before a schedule hypnosis show. He always stands out as the life of the party so no surprise when a club worker asked if he wanted to try out to be in the show as a special performer. He and a few other people, men and women preselected, were taken to the back to meet the hypnotist. He said the hypnotist asked them a bunch of questions to determine how suggestive they would be to hypnotism but my brother thought it was just really determine how far they would go along with the show. Some of the telling questions asked were: Do you liked to be the center of attention? Do you like to show off? Have you ever undressed to your underwear or been naked in front of a group of people? Have you ever performed suggestively for a girlfriend or boyfriend? My brother said he noticed that everyone who said yes to those questions were preselected as “special audience volunteers” and would be picked to come up on stage during the show. He said he an three others were selected as “special volunteers” and received a free gift after the show.

The show had mild to raunchy acts with the raunchier stuff performed by the preselected volunteers. The hypnotist had multiple people doing different things that he’d rotate around to and then put them back to sleep and move on. My brother was part of a group of guys stripping but then was pulled out to continue stripping while the others remained just shirtless. Every time the hypnotist said “dance” my brother did a strip show. For the rest of the show he’d interact with various activities on stage oblivious to his increasing nudity. He ended up naked with just a cream pie covering his crotch. Don’t know why the pie, something to do with the show.

He said he was aware of everything going on during the show but did feel uninhibited. Don’t know if that was the hypnotism or just that my brother likes to show off. The hypnotist must have liked his participation because he was given two free nights hotel accommodations and two free tickets to an erotica convention by agreeing to be a special volunteer at the hypnotist’s show at the convention.

D

deleted15314471

Great story! Does anyone have any more stories to share?

fiver8

Expert Member
Media
I was hypnotized over omegle once. Was just chatting with random people under the "gay" tag and came across this guy who asked if he could try it. Definitely never really believed in that kind of thing but was down to do it for a laugh. Well within a couple of minutes of him instructing me I was fully relaxed and in this peaceful feel good state. It was really nice actually, a bit like asmr. I dont know exactly how to describe it or how it works but something about his voice, the pace he was talking at and the steps he was guiding me through (now ur sinking deeper and deeper into the chair etc) really did have an effect. After putting me "under" he started giving me commands like stand up, raise ur right arm, walk to the back of the room and forward again. It wasn't like I felt forced to do these things as much as I wanted to, or it was just what made sense in the moment. I didn't question anything he was asking. When he first asked me to take off my shirt I do remember pausing for a second like there was a question in my mind but it was like it was really far away or buried or soemthing. I couldnt quite pin point or define why I wouldnt take my shirt off if it was what he was asking, so pretty quickly I just went for it. Now, for context, I'm typically a pretty modest guy. Im definitely confident and comfortable with my body and what not but I would never normally get naked on camera for a stranger, especially with my face showing. However thats exactly what I proceeded to do, as he commanded me to take off my clothes one article at a time until I was standing there fully naked. At this point he said wake up and I immediately snapped out of it. While he was putting me under he said when I say wake up u will come out of hypnosis and when I say sleep u will go back under. And it really worked that way. As soon as I heard wake up I immediately felt colder, and much more aware that I was naked. I think I even reached down and covered my dick and felt a bit self conciouse and we both sort of laughed. I guess he was checking in to see if things had gone to far. But when he saw that I wasnt totally freaking out he put me back under again. Now this part I really have no idea how he did because typically i only get hard in a regular sexual context, but he commanded me to get an erection and almost immediately I started to. He was saying things like "you start to feel uncontrollably horny, ur balls are aching from how full they are. u need to shoot a load " etc. and i immediately felt all of those things in a very real way lol. Im uncut and my penis is pretty sensitive when I get into that state so it wasnt long before i was precumming very profusely. He finally ordered me to cum and i remember feeling relieved and eager to follow that command. I jerked off for a bit - it really didnt take long for me to shoot. But ya thats my hypnosis story lol hope u guys enjoyed. Morale of the story hypno is real