Hypocrisy and Irony

huge_cock_have_pic: How is it that this board's administrators and moderators claim that a limitation on speech cannot be tolerated, that the board is willing to take a controversial stand on freedom of expression, that its solution to controversy is to say "if you don't like it, ignore it, that it tolerates "humongous" who has clearly stolen material, offended other members, and harassed them and yet it summarily and arbitrarily banned the IP address that I was working at earlier this morning. I would love to hear an answer to this question.

mindseye: I'm noting for the record that you brought up this question in a public forum. I haven't said a word about this in public until now, but since you started it, I'll gladly respond:

You have accessed this board using a forged IP address, and registered multiple accounts (kelly_ffwonders is you, too) using that address. We've alerted our ISP, and it's up to them whether to press the matter further.

For security reasons, I'm declining to elaborate further.

Ralexx

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
...and I was wondering who was that "brilliant" girl whose purpose was only to flame a bit...

gigantikok: damn, I was hoping she was a real person.

huge_cock_have_pic: FYI, Kelly is a friend of mine who didn't want to register under her computer. I thought I was doing her a favor when I let her log in from my computer.

Ralexx

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
[quote author=gigantikok link=board=99;num=1068672316;start=0#4 date=11/12/03 at 23:18:25]damn, I was hoping she was a real person.[/quote]

I was hoping she was a person with common sense ::)...

HUMONGOUS: THE ALTERNA_LPSG[quote author=huge_cock_have_pic link=board=99;num=1068672316;start=0#0 date=11/12/03 at 13:16:16]How is it that this board's administrators and moderators claim that a limitation on speech cannot be tolerated, that the board is willing to take a controversial stand on freedom of expression, that its solution to controversy is to say "if you don't like it, ignore it, that it tolerates "humongous" who has clearly stolen material, offended other members, and harassed them and yet it summarily and arbitrarily banned the IP address that I was working at earlier this morning.   I would love to hear an answer to this question. [/quote]
i find it hypocriticaL THAT YOU BELONG to both boards
this one and the alterna_LPSG

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
[quote author=HUMONGOUS link=board=99;num=1068672316;start=0#8 date=11/13/03 at 13:45:30]i  find it hypocriticaL THAT YOU BELONG to both boards
this one and the alterna_LPSG[/quote]

Until Safe_LPSG banned you, you were also a member of both boards. So, I guess you must view yourself as a hypocrite as well.

HUMONGOUS: NO! not at all. There are those on this board including yourself who are caught up in this ethical and moral flap and it has given rise to a schism that has paved the way for safe-LPSG. Those of you who left for safe-LPSG claimed to have done because you were not happy with conditions here at LPSG. It is said that those at safe-LPSG are there because they have principles to abide by. Then you have others such as yourself who are less courageous and operate under the guise of nightfall by sneaking around and posting on safe-LPSG under pseudonyms other than the ones you use here hoping not to be detected and viewed as a traitor. I do  not fall into either category. No i am not a hypocrite. I do not have a problem being here on this board. While you and your kind might have a problem with me being here I am more than satisfied. I merely went to safe-lpsg to antagonize the conjoined twins. I did not go there because I was suddenly dissillusioned with this board and the working conditions here.  Do you now understand the difference? ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

gigantikok: [quote author=HUMONGOUS link=board=99;num=1068672316;start=0#10 date=11/13/03 at 22:21:06] I do not have a problem being here on this board. [/quote]
Posted in the style of HUMONGOUS:

well. dont get used to it. 8) 8) ;D :D :D ;) you won;t be around very much longer :D :D ;D :eek: :eek: :eek: ::) ::) ::) ;D ;D :D :p :eek: ;D :D

huge_cock_have_pic: ((((cough, ahem, cough)))))))))humongous---giggle, yeah right)))))))))

shoo little man, shoo, go away, you are a nuiscance

drambone: Ahem, but to get back to some funsies here ... after all it is Friday...huge_cock_, really got off on your story about the gym/sauna situations expressed in the "fictitious" department here. That just sounded really HOT. Isn't is amazing how certain individuals will defer to an extra big cock, sir?

huge_cock_have_pic: That is sooo true, and why it is soo hot. I still have to write about what happens afterword when I get home to my girlfriend

wvalady1968: I look forward to reading that.
And, thank you, J.

HUMONGOUS: [quote author=gigantikok link=board=99;num=1068672316;start=0#11 date=11/13/03 at 23:59:58]
Posted in the style of HUMONGOUS:

well. dont get used to it. 8) 8) ;D :D :D ;) you won;t be around very much longer :D :D ;D :eek: :eek: :eek: ::) ::) ::) ;D ;D :D :p :eek: ;D :D[/quote]
care to elaborate gig???? :D :D :D