Hypocrite 1 ...

Nelly Gay

Experimental Member
Media
AMERICA

Disgraced American evangelist Rev. Ted Haggard has been sacked by the church he founded after admitting paying a gay man for drugs and "massage". Haggard, 50, denied having sex with Denver man Mick Jones but agreed he should be d smissed by the New Life Church, saying "I am a deceiver and a liar. There is a part of my life that is so repulsive and I have been warring against it my entire adult life ." Jones claimed they had regular trysts fuelled by methamphetamine. Haggard has in the past condemned homosexuality !

B_houugadunor

Media
I find "outings" like this highly comical and so ironic. I think that the guy who went to the press did the right thing, good on him.

I am just hoping we will get a speech similar to "I HAVE SINNED..." sometime soon!

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I just hope that even the extremely dense will eventually realise that it is ALWAYS the ones who are guilty of said "sins" themselves who are professing moral high ground, and promoting external regulations (laws and government). They promote those kinds of laws, knowing that they have not the power within themselves to do any better about their own sad lives.

I'm sick of having "moral values" espoused by people who can't keep their pants up, or keep their fat fingers out of children's underwear.

Wonder who's feeling "Haggard" now?

mindseye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I just hope that even the extremely dense will eventually realise that it is ALWAYS the ones who are guilty of said "sins" themselves who are professing moral high ground, and promoting external regulations (laws and government).

Yeah, but this is tautological. Ted Haggard is "guilty of said sins". When I fuck guys, it's not a sin.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah, but this is tautological. Ted Haggard is "guilty of said sins". When I fuck guys, it's not a sin.

Heath, that's why I wrote "guilty of said "sins"" with only the word "sins" in parentheses- I sure don't think it's a sin either. I was taking a poke at the ones making the claims, not homosexuals. I don't think sex between consenting adults CAN be a sin, but that's just me.

Sorry for the slow response, but I'm not online at home yet, and I wanted to make sure I didn't accidently drop a bomb where I didn't intent to.

joyboytoy79

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Heath, that's why I wrote "guilty of said "sins"" with only the word "sins" in parentheses- I sure don't think it's a sin either. I was taking a poke at the ones making the claims, not homosexuals. I don't think sex between consenting adults CAN be a sin, but that's just me.

Sorry for the slow response, but I'm not online at home yet, and I wanted to make sure I didn't accidently drop a bomb where I didn't intent to.

I'm going to risk sounding antagonistic (which is not my intent):

When Ted Haggard is getting fucked by guys he IS committing a sin. However, the sin he is committing is not the act of having gay sex. It is, rather, the act of doing something he preaches as being an abomination to god. He is acting, actively, as a hypocrite. Jesus (that guy you christians are SUPPOSED to be worshiping [and by "you christians" i mean fellows such as Haggard]), was big time against hypocrisy. He never said ONE WORD about gay sex.

So, yes, when Ted Haggard is taking it up the ass or in the mouth, he IS committing a sin... just not the one he thinks he is.

scanjock8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight