Hypocrite 2 ...

Nelly Gay

Experimental Member
Media
HACKNEY, EAST LONDON

Firefighter disclipined for refusing to hand out leaflets at a gay pride march have won unlikely support - from the composer of a gay disco anthem. The Rev. George Hargreaves, who wrote Sinitta' s hit So Macho, stepped in with financial help after nine officers aty Glasgow's Cowcaddens station were carpeted for disobeying orders at thre Pride Scotia rally. A watch manager was dfemoted, losing £5,000 in salary, and the others were told to take part in "diversity training". All nine have lodged appeals. Mr Hargreaves, pastor at Hephzibah Christian Centre in Hackney, East London, claims their human rights were violated. He said: "Part of the issue is the gay community has sexualised firemen".
No more claendars for us then !

stetree

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It should be up to the firemen to decide if they want to hand out leaflets. It is called freedom of choice. Woiuld there be objections if "members of the gay community" (god I hate that term) refused to hand out leaflets for the national front or even an extremely anti-gay religous group. NO. so why should these firemen be punished for basically the same thing.
P.S. God I hope they keep the calenders coming only thing I know what to buy my sister for christmas every year lol

Nelly Gay

Experimental Member
Media
It should be up to the firemen to decide if they want to hand out leaflets. It is called freedom of choice. Woiuld there be objections if "members of the gay community" (god I hate that term) refused to hand out leaflets for the national front or even an extremely anti-gay religous group. NO. so why should these firemen be punished for basically the same thing.
P.S. God I hope they keep the calenders coming only thing I know what to buy my sister for christmas every year lol

One other viewpoint is should employees like nurses, firemen, medics and police be allowed to choose what jobs they take eg some nurses refuse to work with AIDS patients or assist in abortions owing to "religious objections"?
Would said firemen be so keen to refuse duties at say the Notting Hill Carnival ?
Just a thought ....

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hargreaves is a cunt and I hate him. He takes royalties of £10K a month ($19K) from the gay anthem that he wrote, and now he is about to become a "reverand" he is using that money to support an anti-gay stand by these firemen. PC or not, Firemen are civil servants and should work as directed within our civil laws - if they can't, then fuck off and work somewhere else.

Mr. Hargreaves wouldn't like it if we denied hm his civil rights as a black man - but then ignorant cunts like him have no problem in being selective as to who should have rights and who should not. :eek: