Hypospadias? Anyone else?

D_Leotols Toy

Experimental Member
Media
Had it as a wee little lad and was corrected, but I've always been self conscious about it. Girls never noticed and say I have a hot dick until I point it out. But it still doesn't sway their opinion, so what do you think of em or does anyone else have or had it?

D_Leotols Toy

Experimental Member
Media
Ya, it doesn't bother me at all peeing and cumming (I shoot quite far and a lot), but the scars from where they covered and reopened a new meatus are what I notice mostly.

D_Leotols Toy

Experimental Member
Media
Lol, yea no ones ever noticed even while giving me head and being that up close and personal, but it wasn't until I pointed it out directly with this girl I was fucking and she finally like was oh yea I never noticed that!

buffbaldy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I had a hypospadia correction and yes some scarring but not really noticable, unfortunately I have since worn a PA and back to step one. I have to admit my opening is quite senistive to sexual stimulation!!

abc612

1st Like
Media
I have an uncorrected hypospadia. It is the least severe type though and is purely cosmetic. The meatus is closer to the bottom of the glans instead of at the tip. I actually like the way it looks and girls don't even seem to notice and if they do they dont comment.

scottredleter

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Wow... I had to look that one up. I thought I knew it all by now. Depending on where it is, it's kind of like a natural PA. I have a PA and so I have an opening right below the head of my penis. I guess in theory, I could have been born with one.

lilbear

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have a 2GA PA so have an opening right below the head of my penis. I guess that I could consider it a surgical hypospadias. Of course I do have a normal urinary meatus as well.

NCbear

Superior Member
Media
Greensboro (North Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I was born with hypospadias, and the urethral opening is on the underside of my shaft about a centimeter from where my frenulum would start (at the base of my glans) if it had developed.

The downsides? It's sometimes difficult to explain, and sometimes difficult to show guys how to jack me off or suck me (some of my nerves are apparently in a different place from where most guys' pleasure centers are). And once I got an "Ewwww!" response. And I piss at a 45-degree angle to the floor, especially if I'm trying to piss through a hard-on. And I can't jack off without getting come on my hand (dammit! :tongue:).

The upsides? It's unusual, and sometimes guys are curious. I sometimes get lots of stares at the urinals. And guys will ask whether I'm cut or uncut. (I was left uncut just in case I wanted to have the surgical correction later in life; the foreskin would've been used in the correction, my pediatrician explained to me.) My foreskin is still present, although it's short and exposes 2/3 of the head. My man thinks the whole thing is interesting. He really likes to watch me come. :smile:

NCbear (who's probably giving you TMI :rolleyes::biggrin1:)

gymfresh

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I was born with hypospadias, and the urethral opening is on the underside of my shaft about a centimeter from where my frenulum would start (at the base of my glans) if it had developed.

Similar to you, NCbear. The kind we were born with is called "glanular hypospadias", or type 1, as the opening is entirely on the underside of the glans, not below the head. Mine forms a kind of "V" where the urethra ends, about 4mm onto my glans, then tops it with a sort of false pocket above, which is where the urine stream often hits and turns downward. But the opening couldn't be called anywhere near the tip of my glans.

I've seen far more pronounced hypospadias, some going an inch or more down the shaft from the head. But I've never seen a repaired hypospadias in person; the trend toward actually surgically correcting it occurred well after I was born.

Many anatomists believe the placement of the meatus and the formation of the frenulum have to do with whether there is a normal hormonal surge of testosterone to the fetus at critical points in development. Some also suspect endocrine disruptors, like hairspray. Some intact guys have a frenulum that ends below the head, but in most instances of complete sex organ development the frenulum continues along the underside of the glans and actually forms the lower lip of the meatus.

As a kid, I never knew I was any different from anyone else in that department. But my dad was checking me out (at my request) for something stupid I did one time and he noticed the placement of my meatus. He made a big deal about it. He was so concerned that he made an appointment with both our family doctor and his urologist, and that's when I began to become self-conscious about it. I tried to understand where other boys' and men's urethral openings were located, but it's really not the kind of thing you can work out by casual observation in gym class. You've gotta get up close.

At first I thought it was really, really odd that any guy would have a tube running through his entire cockhead and exiting at the very tip. To some extent, I still do.

What I find interesting now is epispadias, where not only does the urethra run through the glans (diagonally!) but it stops somewhat short of the tip, on the topside of the head. Kind of like a sperm whale. I've only seen a few instances of that, and it's kind of cool, especially in uncut guys. I wonder how they pee.

Knowing my meatus was different from other guys' (but not exactly how; I'd never seen another meatus up close) made me avoid sexual encounters until I was in my mid-20s. The plus side of that is that I was more mature and responsible by the time I did become sexually active.

Last edited:

hypospadias45621

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have uncorrected subcoronal hypospadias 64years old male living in Ohio never no problems past 5/14 had to have catheter put in was worried about but no promlems