Hypospadius, the least talked about penis issue

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by D_Juan_Grande, Feb 7, 2011.

1. D_Juan_Grande

D_Juan_Grande Account Disabled

How many of you guys out there have hypospadius, do you know what it is. I am looking to get in touch with other guys with the same problem. Has it caused you any problems in relationships. Do you wish to share your pics, let's raise awareness of this issue with the hope that more research can be done to find the cause.

2. fowfer

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    Some threads already on this subject. You need to do a search. I have mild hypospadius and would not mind sharing with you.

Fow

3. D_Juan_Grande

D_Juan_Grande Account Disabled

Great pics. What I also want to know is were people with hypo told about it, I wasn't, I had to find out for myself. I only knew anything about it when I became sexually active and noticed other cocks were "different" Why is the subject so secretive and why can parents not talk to their children about it?

4. shyyguy123

shyyguy123 Member

I've got a first degree (least severe) hypospadia. I was told about it when I was 12 or 13 I think. Interestingly, they had 1/2 my foreskin removed when I was born, so I had a hood kind of thing haha. I guess they removed half so I could pee normally and left the other half so they could repair it If I chose to when I grew up. Back in the 80's they'd use the foreskin to repair it, apparently they don't need to do that these days.

I like the way my cock looks. So I never got it corrected and have no intention to, but I did get the rest of my foreskin circumcised because I was kind of self conscious about the hood thing I had goin lol.

Obviously I think it depends on the parents, because mine certainly told me about it when I got old enough.

5. dude_007

Gold Member

I do not have, but am aware of what it is...from nursing school. Other than that, wouldn't have even known about it probably

6. thornm

thornm New Member

i have it and i didnt know what it was called until i seen this post and which is why i joined the site. it hasnt affected me alot i was once asked wtf is up with it but i couldnt even answer what was up it with and and said thats the was it is

7. jccrockman45

jccrockman45 New Member

I have a "mild" case, coronal I guess it's called. The condition has not caused me any problems in relationships, but growing up I was very self conscious about it. Finding that this condition is "fairly" common made it easier to accept my condition. The condition has not limited any sexual activity.

8. D_Harry_Pitz

D_Harry_Pitz New Member

When I was in highschool, a guy in my class had it. He couldn't shut up about how he needed 3 surgeries done to fix it. It was like he was bragging about having this condition. Apparently he could not piss standing up because it would go everywhere. He would bring this up at the most onfortunate times e.g. during lunch. One time when I was trying to flirt with a girl, he felt it was time to drop the bomb, again...

They had to take skin from the inside of his lip, and after the surgery he needed a stoma. So he walked around with a bag full of pee for a few weeks. Trying to be funny he opened the tap of the bag and released his urine in a classroom, during class.

I still hate this guy. When I see friends from my highschool days again, this is always a topic: "How's that guy doing? Did he walk under a bus yet?" - "I hope so. He's still on my hitlist though, right under Hitler and Pol Pot. But guess what: two down, one to go."

Draft saved Draft deleted