1. Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

Hypothetical: Ending Exclusivity In Streaming Rights

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by wallyj84, May 13, 2019.

1. wallyj84

wallyj84 Superior Member

Streaming is great, but I think it is a little bit broken right now because everyone is trying to create their own streaming platform. This is causing problems for consumers because no one can afford to pay for every streaming service which is causing an increase in piracy which hurts companies.

But don't worry, my little lovelies, Wally has a solution.

We need to end exclusivity in streaming rights. By that I mean no content could be exclusively streamed on any service and any platform could stream any show as long as they paid the licensing fee.

I think this would be great for consumers because we wouldn't have to buy 20 different streaming services just to watch popular shows. The benefits for companies, especially large ones like Disney, are kind of small but the market should serve the consumer not companies, so I'm not concerned with them.

What do you guys think?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice