Hypothetical - pumping from puberty

Symphonic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
That theory that the neck isn't actually lengthened is highly disputes since it wasn't made by anyone remotely connected to medical science or anyone allowed to examine the women since the Kayan don't allow it.

Keshishian, J.M. (1979), Anatomy of a Burmese Beauty Secret (155.6 ed.), Washington: National Geographic, pp. 798–801

Ironically you cite National Geographic:

Only problem is you've cited something older than you, probably. Because things change in 50 years sometimes.

LargoCoxwell

Expert Member
Media
Another note about pumping: it's probably best to decrease pressure as you reach the end of the pumping session. In the routine that I posted above, for example, that would mean starting gently with a lower pressure, reaching max pressure in the middle of the session (after the first 5-10 minutes), and pumping to a lower pressure as you begin to pack the cylinder (i.e., your penis touches the walls) at 25-35 minutes. Depending on your lube, you may want to re-apply it sometime in the middle of the session as some lubes dry out more quickly than others.

Max pressure should never be painful. I'd like to re-emphasize this – your penis is not a muscle, so the "no pain, no gain" mantra of weightlifters does not apply here. Time and a perfect seal are the determining factors, not pressure. Excessive pressure will lead to bruising, water blisters, and other injuries, which can take weeks or months to recover from.

Happy Year of the Cock!

Bonus link: http://allthingshuge.tumblr.com/

dingthickdong

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My father has always been into fitness and body building my mom passed away and hit him hard. I was 9 at the time
I saw my father struggle and cope. Eventually he started to date again. My elder brother started to date too.
They would train together and at times would be very private about there training this was at a time my brother
had issues with girlfriends. After a few months my brother was always with a stunning girl. I wondered what had changed. So I spied on them both at different times After hard gym work they would both take supplements and use the sauna and then go to there bedrooms for a so called rest and do not disturb was the golden rule. This did not
stop me I hunted and watched them both and finally my brother slipped up a cabinet that's normally locked was open. In there was supplements and what seemed to me to be a tube for what I did not know.
Then late one night I saw it all in action and use and wow my brother has a huge cock and even bigger in that tube.
I was now 13 and getting regular erections and wet dreams. My brother said I need to talk to dad soon he would explain what's happening and why, So I asked him he explained very well what was what, but I already knew as
I had seen my brothers mags and equipment. So I trained in the gym pinched some of his supplements.
My body changed rapidly and at nights I used this massive cock tube my cock grew so big and stayed big.
Dad remarried and we gained a step sister both were beautiful step mom was 41 and sally was 18 happy days.

Reactions: Sloppybtm and mipo

LargoCoxwell

Expert Member
Media
I was tempted to write, "Cool story, bro" without being sarcastic – I genuinely think you got a happy ending after a rough start.

Pumping is one of the highlights of my day, even when it sometimes seems like a burden or I don't feel like it when I'm tired. Even without permanent gains, it is a positive experience, but it's also something that is difficult to share with normal people.

LargoCoxwell

Expert Member
Media
I've reduced my session time down to 20 minutes from my previous 40 minutes. I'm reaching the same maximum pumped length, and I think it will be healthier in the long run.

Here's some theme music that I accidentally discovered: