Hypothetical Question for Straight men...

Acerola

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
If you were single and shared an apartment with a single girl whom you found attractive and one night, she knocked on your door and entered in her bathrobe, slowly opening it to reveal her naked body, what would your next move be?

Acerola

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I am forever baffled by the complexities of the male psyche.:wink::biggrin1:

Acerola

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I wish to get a hard on because jjsjr got a hardon from pieter. Cos Pieter got a hardon from the hypothetical man in the OP getting a hypothetical hardon from the hypothetical lady opening her hypothetical bathrobe!:eek:

ZDong

Experimental Member
Media
If you were single and shared an apartment with a single girl whom you found attractive and one night, she knocked on your door and entered in her bathrobe, slowly opening it to reveal her naked body, what would your next move be?

To walk behind her and lift the robe up. But, hey, I'm an ass man. :cool:

BillyPilgrimOD

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

1. Make sure she was sober.

2. Make sure she wasn't in an emotional/mental crisis.

3. If not #1 or #2, I would approach her slowly, put her hands on her waist, lean in and give her a kiss. If she kisses back, I would draw her body towards mine and kiss her more passionately, running my hands up and down her naked back.

4. And so on and so forth.

Acerola

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
1. Make sure she was sober.

2. Make sure she wasn't in an emotional/mental crisis.

3. If not #1 or #2, I would approach her slowly, put her hands on her waist, lean in and give her a kiss. If she kisses back, I would draw her body towards mine and kiss her more passionately, running my hands up and down her naked back.

4. And so on and so forth.

How would you do number 1? Make her walk the line? :biggrin1:

No, so far this is my favourite answer.lol

BillyPilgrimOD

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
How would you do number 1? Make her walk the line? :biggrin1:

It's usually pretty easy to tell. :biggrin1: I'm an extremely consceintious guy and I'm not going to do something with anyone if I think they are in bad state and will regret it later on.

Last edited:

Acerola

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
It's usually pretty easy to tell. I'm an extremely consceintious guy and I'm not going to do something with anyone if I think they are in bad state and will regret it later on.

You are a very commendable and upstanding member of the community, sir and I salute you.

Can we have some filth now, please? :tongue:

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I'd slowly lift the blanket to reveal MY naked body, take her by the hand and pull her in next to me.

Then the guy I was sleeping with and I, would have raunchy, loud, animal sex with her!!

(sounds good rico?)

BillyPilgrimOD

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
You are a very commendable and upstanding member of the community, sir and I salute you.

Can we have some filth now, please? :tongue:

By this point, I would have a raging hard-on, which my roommate would feel through my jeans as her naked body pressed into mine. She breaks the kiss, a look of astonishment on her face. I nod my head, in answer to her unspoken question.

Before she can do anything else, I slide her bathrobe from her body and gently push her back against the wall, kiss her passionately on the lips, cheek, and down her neck. I continue to move down her body, stopping at her breasts, which I take into my mouth, one, then the other. She has her hands in my hair, and I can tell from her reactions how roughly to treat her nipples.

Continuing down, I sink to my knees, finding myself level with her pussy. I tease her, kissing one inner thigh, then the other. I give her outer lips a lick on each side...

BillyPilgrimOD

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
...At the pleading of my roommate I finally take the plunge and dive into her pussy, my tongue running along the inside of her slit. I alternate between plunging the lenght of my tongue as far as it will go into her vagina and flicking it back out over her clit. Over and over again, into her depths and over her clit. I start sucking on her lips and runinng my tongue in circles around her clit. I keep up my attentions until she gets off.

As she sinks to the floor in a sexual haze I perform a striptease for her. As I lower my boxers to reveal the first few inches of my thick shaft, her eyes go wide. As I finally lower them enough to make my cock bounce free, she says some variation of "Oh my fucking g_d, I've had that thing in the next room for eighteen months! I had no idea!" ...