Hypothetical Question for Straight men...

BillyPilgrimOD

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
...She gets up and knocks me over so I'm lying across my bed. She gets on her knees and takes as much of me in her mouth as she can (for most women this is usually only about 1/3 of the length). As good as her oral attentions are, I sit up, and get a condom from my dresser drawer. I hand it to her, my eyebrows raised in an unspoken question. She nods and unwraps the rubber, carefully rolling it onto my hard, slick cock.

I lie on my back again, and guide her on top of me, then point my dick so it's aimed at her opening, helping her slide down onto me. As I enter her wet and waiting pussy, I sigh, and thank Dr. Condom for his wonderful invention that keeps me from instantly coming.

I let her ride me for a few minutes, but I can't contain my excitement for long, and erupt inside her. She looks disappointed, and we stay still for a minute, but to her surprise, I am still hard, and we start fucking again, for a much longer time this time. I play with her breasts as she rides me, going up and down in long strokes. Finally, she comes, gasping and screaming.

We get into a spoon position, me leisurely playing with her breasts and pussy, and kissing the back of her neck and ear. We drift off to sleep for a while, but I wake up before her and go to the kitchen to make some coffee. We enjoy a nice chat with mugs in hand, and maybe a little bit later go for another round, this time taking our time...

BillyPilgrimOD

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
...We fall asleep in each other's arms that night. The next morning I get up and start coffee and make breakfast. She comes to the kitchen, dressed again in her robe, to find me tending to eggs and pancakes, still stark naked. I give her a big smile.

That's what I would do if faced with that hypothetical situation.

Last edited:

Acerola

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Damn, I'm loving all these stories, but I should confess, the OP wasnt as hypothetical as I made out... a similar thing happened with myself and my roomate, but it didnt quite happen as I made out in the OP. What actually happened thus:

I have always got on with my roomate, and found him cute and all but we've maintained a platonic relationship because we live together and both want to keep our lives simple at the moment.

However, the other night, we decided to go out drinking together and had a good night but both ended up really really drunk: we got back to our apartment and he kissed me: straight out of nowhere. I ran away for a bit embarrassed, or just maybe my mind drunkenly wandered, I cant remember which and came back a few mins later and we carried on chatting like the kiss never happened.

Then, I dont know how, we kissed again and it was nice and sensual, this time, he broke it off and told me that we shouldnt do anything because we live together etc and I totally agreed. We carried on giggling and getting smashed. Then I took off to get ready for bed.

In my room, I stripped down to my panties (nothing sexy: everyday 'boyshorts' type affair) and the white singlet I had been wearing under my t-shirt and took my bra off (how I usually go to bed but would never walk around the communal areas of the flat like because you could clearly see my breasts through the thin white cotton!) But that night I was feeling brave and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth.

When done, and spotting his bedroom door opened and his light on, again, feeling brave I snaked up to the threshold of his room to wish him good night. He was sat on his bed bent over untieing his boots and as he saw me in the doorway, he looked me over from the toe up just looking startled exactly like ':eek:' And I know this was bad of me, but I was feeling extremely bold, I slowly lifted my vest top to reveal my breasts and he kind of rugby tackled me to suck my nipples!

:eek: I let him suck one briefly and then pulled my top down and bode him goodnight once again and left for my own bed.

In the morning, both suffering with intense hangovers, it was like the large unspoken elephant in the room, but now it's like nothing ever happened which is fucking great, but there's still a massive amount of sexual tension in the air when we're both around each other. :biggrin1:

Last edited:

Acerola

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I prefer Roger the Shrubber's ''what I would have done'' scenes to what the reality of the situation was/is though. haha

BillyPilgrimOD

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
In the morning, both suffering with intense hangovers, it was like the large unspoken elephant in the room, but now it's like nothing ever happened which is fucking great, but there's still a massive amount of sexual tension in the air when we're both around each other. :biggrin1:

I'm never one to be embarrassed about sex, but I might be unusual. If I were in that situation, the next morning I'd probably joke about it to ease the tension.

Acerola

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'm never one to be embarrassed about sex, but I might be unusual. If I were in that situation, the next morning I'd probably joke about it to ease the tension.

That may be so, but it's just a bit awkward because things were left so unfinished... since the event, I have felt really sexually frustrated on top of that as due to certain menstrual activities, I have not been able to mastubate. :biggrin1:

BillyPilgrimOD

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
That may be so, but it's just a bit awkward because things were left so unfinished... since the event, I have felt really sexually frustrated on top of that as due to certain menstrual activities, I have not been able to mastubate. :biggrin1:

Personally, I think you need to finish it with your roommate to get past this, otherwise it's always going to be hanging there.

lucky8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If I was attracted to her I would probably walk up to her and start making out with her and try to get laid...but first I'd make it clear that it was only out of lust, and not love

B_ClydeS

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If you were single and shared an apartment with a single girl whom you found attractive and one night, she knocked on your door and entered in her bathrobe, slowly opening it to reveal her naked body, what would your next move be?

Tell her I have a headache.

PatriotSam

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'd probably get up, take off my shirt, toss it to the side and stand right in front of her, looking down on her and just sort of taking her body in ... just inches away but not touching her at all just letting that sexual energy pass back and forth for a minutes until she questioned my inaction.

If she tried to take my pants off I’d grab her wrists and stop her because I didn’t want her to go there just yet. Then when she looked at me in confusion I’d just lean down and firmly kiss her on the lips. Then she would jump on me and wrap her legs around my waist while I grabbed her ass for support and she wrapped her arms around my neck still kissing deeply.

I'd carry her into the bedroom and gently lay her back on the bed with her legs hanging over the edge and her warming pussy within easy reach. While she was laying there I would then undress slowly and completely while she watched. Ultimately revealing my dick hanging low and thick ... a taste of things to come.

But first I head back up to her mouth and kiss her again deeply ... working my way around to her ears, nibbling on her ear lobes and kissing my way down her neck ... slowly working my way to her breasts, kneading them gently, kissing and nibbling at her nipples ... working my down her stomach, past her hips and ending at her pussy now warm, wet and ready for more.

Now I’m in my favorite spot ... the warm, soft, sweet region between her inner thighs. So much to be had down here it's hard to know where to start ... but I think I would start by simply flattening my tongue out and licking her pussy from the bottom up a few times before going in for more precise stimulation. My hands where gliding over her inner thighs while I worked my way through the creases and folds of her lips ... sucking, licking and tasting ... moving in, moving out and around ... maybe a finger or two ... and when her undulating hips and moans said she couldn’t take any more I would move in for her clit ... gently licking, sucking and tasting her more ... moving faster and faster until the moans turned to screams, her back arched, toes curled and her hands franticly grabbing at whatever they could.

Then, in her ecstasy I would rise up, looking down on her ... her arousal fueling my own with my dick now throbbing for attention I would proceed to move in but not too quickly. Rubbing her soaking pussy with the swollen head of my penis ... penetrating her with only the head only to take it out again ... progressively getting deeper with each thrust ... but not too deep, teasing her over and over until she grew slightly annoyed ... and once she did I would instantly thrust the entire length of my dick deep inside her as her body shuddered with the sensation.

I would continue to pound her with varying levels of intensity from 3 or 4 different positions. Occasionally slowing down to kiss her mouth, massage her breasts or enjoy her erect nipples with my tongue. Looking into her eyes or looking at them clenched shut in pure pleasure.

As I feel her body begin to tense up, her hips rolling and pushing back on my own with increasing force ... her nails clawing into my back ... I finally let myself succumb to the sights, the sounds, the smells and sensations of the evening. As we both climax we grab and heave and breath as one and then collapse together in sweaty pile of passion, pleasure and lust.

We both lay there exhausted and satisfied ... but only for a short time ... as still have some energy left and she's not done having fun.

As I lay here looking down at her perfect body, admiring her and she admiring me I begin to become aroused once again. She slides down, face in line with my throbbing member still heavy with blood and wanting more ... she begins to lick and suck and stroke until I’m at full attention again. To my own astonishment she suddenly plunges her face into my pelvis taking all of me into her throat and then somehow manages to lick my testicles at the same time ... at this point the feeling is so overwhelming I'm not even trying to hold back ... so as soon as I can't stand it anymore I let it fly and she pulls back without having lost a single drop.

Then she cheerfully gets up and walks out my bedroom door and into her own.

I fell asleep shortly thereafter and woke up in the same exposed position the following morning ... worried that it was all a dream I look down at my naked body, twisted sheets and catch that smell of sex still on me ...

Acerola

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Wow, that's definitely given me something to think about! Well written and so so hot! I wish it all did happen like that! Thanks, PatriotSam! :)

D_Petherick_Poundlouder

Experimental Member
Media
If you were single and shared an apartment with a single girl whom you found attractive and one night, she knocked on your door and entered in her bathrobe, slowly opening it to reveal her naked body, what would your next move be?

I talk.

So I'd say something like "What are you doin' stayin over there by the door?" Especially if I was on my bed.

But I doubt I could share an apartment with a single girl that I found attractive. I would try to make a pass on her often...I mean often. I'm an absolute flirt, especially if I'm single.