Hypothetical Question for Straight men...

Acerola

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
But the situation was basically, I was looking for a new place to move into, I knew him as we drink in the same bar,I had always found him cute but we had never progressed further beyond polite small talk and friendly lingering glances.

He found out through some mutual friends that I was looking to move and offered up his spare room, I went to see it, and it was great and he was doing me a good deal in respects to how much I pay and was very accomodating as far as meeting my needs and helping me move in and the like.

However, we both agree that we want to keep things platonic between us...I'm not really looking for casual sex atm so think it'll be a bad idea to sleep with him as I'm not sure I'd want a relationship with him and vice-versa.

Bottom line is, I reckon it'll make things complicated. Afterall, you dont shit on your own doorstep now, do you? lol

EL_Duderino

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
1. Make sure she was sober.

2. Make sure she wasn't in an emotional/mental crisis.

3. If not #1 or #2, I would approach her slowly, put her hands on her waist, lean in and give her a kiss. If she kisses back, I would draw her body towards mine and kiss her more passionately, running my hands up and down her naked back.

4. And so on and so forth.

I mean im not all about taking advantage of women or anything. but your 32 and run a sobriety check before a woman throws herself at you?

Acerola

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
So we were just talking just now, and he was sat leaning back in his office chair and the material of his trousers were tightly clinging to his bulge! I maintained eye/face contact at all times, but fucking hell, it was tough!

Damn this forum!! It's made me obsessed with teh cock!

avg_joe

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If you were single and shared an apartment with a single girl whom you found attractive and one night, she knocked on your door and entered in her bathrobe, slowly opening it to reveal her naked body, what would your next move be?

If she was very cute and had a curvy body with bubble ass, I would have sex with her.

B_ScottWilliamsonOC

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If you were single and shared an apartment with a single girl whom you found attractive and one night, she knocked on your door and entered in her bathrobe, slowly opening it to reveal her naked body, what would your next move be?

Reach for the remote control...... to turn off the TV since I will be a little pre occupied. ;-)

croupier87

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If she comes into your room and she gets undressed in front of a man on purpose, it's pretty clear she wants it.

D_Mylor Mentallydaft

Account Disabled
Media
What kind of answers were you expecting? :confused: It seems a pretty straight forward scenrio. A normal hetero man is going to react as pieterjoke told you. :cool:

honestly? 50/50 chance i'd have to tuck the redbull can um in the waist band but for certini would not aknowledge her nudity and ask her if everything was ok untill she spoke up or made her intentions clear.........because i am VERY much a southern gentleman and not really one who loses it over a naked woman

i am not a normal guy

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would be upset. Just like I dont mess with girls at the work place, I do not mess with them at home. She knows where I live!!!! And sex changes everything. Yeah, the sex might be great, but it will come at such a heavy price it is not even worth it. You want to talk about an awkward moment? The morning after. Because the question then comes up, "Now what?"

I guess some you guys dont think that far ahead.

las000005

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It would depend on how sexy of a talker she is as well. What if she had a bad accent or just didn't seem that sexual. of course her having no clothes on would prove otherwise.