hypothetical question

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Imported, Nov 10, 2003.

1. Imported

Gold Member

DJM277: this may sound like a strange question but there is a reason for my asking. I am curious what what your opionions are.

Let's say you visit a friend's house who happens to be a bachelor.You walk by his bedroom and happened to notice a box of tissues on his nightstand.in all honesty if you had to make an educated guess as to the main purpose for them being there what would it be?

There a story behind this and I am curious as to what other would say before I reveal it

2. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

He wakes during the night with a runny nose?

3. Imported

Gold Member

mindseye: Although I suspect I know what you're getting at, let me ask -- does he have respiratory allergies?

During pollen season, after laying on my back for several hours, I wake up in the morning really congested and have to clear it out before I start the day.

And then I masturbate. ;)

4. Zot57

Zot57 Member

Albums:
    [quote author=DJM277 link=board=meetgreet;num=1068517349;start=0#0 date=11/10/03 at 18:13:29]this may sound like a strange question but there is a reason for my asking. I am curious what what your opionions are.

Let's say you visit a friend's house who happens to be a bachelor.You walk by his bedroom and happened to notice a box of tissues on his nightstand.in all honesty if you had to make an educated guess as to the main purpose for them being there what would it be?

There a story behind this and I am curious as to what other would say before I reveal it[/quote]

Well, I happen to be a bachlor. Plus, there's this big box
    of tissues on my nightstand. So ... I don't really need to guess
    what they are for.

But I blow my nose sometimes too.

-- Erik

5. Imported

Gold Member

rainfletcher: I'm not sure I'd think anything of it all unless somethign else came into play. Lots of people have tissue on thier nightstand, although I can't remember seeing it much. It just doesn't seem, to me, to be somethign all that out of place......Of course, if there were some OTHER reason to think somethign else, then....

6. Imported

Gold Member

Donk: I'm a bachelor and keep a tissue box on the nightstand. I have major allergy issues and go through alot of kleenex blowing my nose.

And, yes, I also happen to use them for cleanup when blowing something else (i.e., a load). Bottom line, many single men have allergies, and all single men jack off. Neither is really an earthshattering revelation.

7. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

I am a bachelor. I have a box of tissues (Puffs, not Kleenex) on my nightstand. I do not use them for post-masturbatory cleanup; that's what the semi-crusty towel beside my bed is for.

8. Imported

Gold Member

tracksuitboy: [quote author=DoubleMeatWhopper link=board=meetgreet;num=1068517349;start=0#6 date=11/10/03 at 22:46:25] that's what the semi-crusty towel beside my bed is for.[/quote]

Ditto.

9. Imported

Gold Member

dable_wi: I, too, have a box of Kleenex on my nightstand, but my girl put them there. She gets really stuffed up sometimes, especially when she sleeps.

Not surprisingly, we also keep a waste basket just on the other side of the nightstand in order to discard used tissues.

I have never used tissues to clean up after jacking. I produce too much semen. A damp towel is what I need.

10. Imported

Gold Member

buddy43610: my tissues on my nightstand are right next to my "hand" lotion. i also passed this on to my oldest (15yo) son. buddy

11. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Well, since this has turned into a 'what I use' thread...

I keep a roll of Bounty paper towels behind the wastebasket between my bed and the nightstand, which is necessary for the amount of issue when I clean the pipes.

My grandpa started me doing it when I was a teen and I in turn had my boys do the same. Wastebaskets are emptied daily.

Kleenex, which is also on my nightstand, is for wiping/blowing the nose.

Pecker

My best friend is an AM radio announcer. When we walk under a bridge I can't hear him.

12. Imported

Gold Member

mindseye: Indeed. Kleenex is too thin, really. I mean, it works in a pinch...

...but if you're pinching, you're doing it wrong...

13. Imported

Gold Member

hungcuriousNC: Let's not be naive. They're decorative and they're there for clean up (both facial and body). I think that if the guy had allergies, the original posting would have stated so. This guy is using them for clean of solo acts. Who don't jerk off while in bed?

14. Imported

Gold Member

ORCABOMBER: DJM277, I don't see a problem, even if the guy did use them for jacking off. I have a box of tissues by the bed..well it was, don't know where it's gone to now! :(

I use them because my nose is gungy in the morning.

15. Imported

Gold Member

rikter8: I am also a Bachelor.

I do not use a Kleenex to cum in while in bed.
    I use Kleenex to blow my nose if I have a stuffy head in the morning or evening.

I use my Sock. - You can jack off and not worry about getting any that will dribble out - because when I cum..I'm like Pecker...I need more than a tissue.
    Plus you get a feeling of being inside something and the sock can cover your whole penis generally.

My clothes are washed weekly, and the dirty socks from the day are soft, and dirty anyway.

I wasn't tought this one, I just thought...what the hell and tried it.

Give it a shot!

C

16. Imported

Gold Member

ORCABOMBER: [quote author=rikter8 link=board=meetgreet;num=1068517349;start=0#14 date=11/13/03 at 02:43:45]
    I wasn't tought this one, I just thought...what the hell and tried it. Give it a shot!
    [/quote]
    There is an obscenely funny pun in there!

17. HungArnold

HungArnold New Member

Why on earth would you care what he does with tissues?

18. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

[quote author=HungArnold link=board=meetgreet;num=1068517349;start=0#16 date=11/13/03 at 04:10:10]Why on earth would you care what he does with tissues?[/quote]

Let's get down to the nitty-gritty.

What did you find in his medicine cabinet?!

Pecker

We were so poor growing up that our food stamps bounced.

19. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

Well let me ask you this; In this room, is there a funky smell in the room to accompany the tissues?

Draft saved Draft deleted