I’m About Have My First Encounter, Very Big Pic Included Need Advise

kycurious1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
So I’ve been contemplating messing around for a while hence the name. Ran a few ads on a social media group here local to me. I’ve gotten a few people and some I’ve been somewhat interested in and then they just kind of fall off.

Then there is this guy. Hit it off, said he was kinda big I said yea that’s cool. Trades a few pics and sends me this monster.

My mouth instantly watered but this is my first time and I’m ok but I need some words of encouragement lol.

Attachments

WadWorshipper

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Well, you're a little vague on what your "encounter" will include. It certainly is an enormous cock! It would be fun to suck and play with it. If you're intending on bottoming for that behemoth, you should extract guarantees that he will treat you carefully with that thing. And maybe find out if he's taken other virgins with it. It would be nice if you can walk the next day. ;)

BBB2.5

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Consider yourself lucky to have the chance to play with a guy that has a huge dick. Could lead to a lot of fun as long as you communicate with him. From what I read in the post you guys have discussed your virgin status ... Make sure you have a lot of foreplay. The most important thing in my book. Is ALWAYS listen to what your own body is telling you. There is a difference for pleasurable pain and it actually hurting. Don't rush this first time experience. You need to have fun and enjoy your time with him. If you feel like it's too much.. Stop!
If he is understanding of that, then try again on another day... Question
Have you played with your own butt ?

D

deleted13997961

the first guy i bottomed for was huge and he wasnt gentle so we had to stop and it was just frustrating for both of us, so as other have said, just communicate your inexperience (could be an added fun thing)

When he did go slow right at the beginning it felt insanely good tho, but then he started just hammering away :(

hzs3fg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
So I’ve been contemplating messing around for a while hence the name. Ran a few ads on a social media group here local to me. I’ve gotten a few people and some I’ve been somewhat interested in and then they just kind of fall off.

Then there is this guy. Hit it off, said he was kinda big I said yea that’s cool. Trades a few pics and sends me this monster.

My mouth instantly watered but this is my first time and I’m ok but I need some words of encouragement lol.

Be sure to let us know if that cock is real. I suspect not...

Reactions: steel33