I’m straight but I drink my own cum?

Liam Moore

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Whenever I fuck I use a condom and I cum inside the condom and I drink my cum from it. And when I cum on her face I like it off and sometimes I cum in her mouth and make her spit back. I eat super healthy and my diet is great. I just love the taste of my own cum and I just need ti consume it back. Is it weird. And not I’m not into Guys at all

Uncle Albert

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Drinking your cum out of a condom? That seems like a fetish.

I eat my own cum occasionally. I love eating my own creampie from my wife and I also eat cum from my hand when I jackoff.
This is the levels I want to achieve. I have a fantasy about licking my cum off my wife's amazing tits but when it gets to getting down to it the desire has faded.

D

deleted24143101

H
Whenever I fuck I use a condom and I cum inside the condom and I drink my cum from it. And when I cum on her face I like it off and sometimes I cum in her mouth and make her spit back. I eat super healthy and my diet is great. I just love the taste of my own cum and I just need ti consume it back. Is it weird. And not I’m not into Guys at all
Healthy diet gives healthy and tasty sperm. Other fact is that sperm is able to create human and therefore it contains humongous amounts of fresh energy. Why throw it away?
I do lick my own just to detect if i am healthy enough.

droopyboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Love the flavor of cum..tangy delicious , I let it linger in my mouth for as long as I can...Just once try getting a "donation" just to compare....I need it every day now that I`m used to it..

Ontheroad.91

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I enjoy french kissing after a blow job.. if there is some of my cum in her mouth - that just adds to the excitement.
I love to do the same thing! :D

Cooper72

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I want to eat mine when I masturbate but lose interest as soon as I cum most of the time. My wife has shared it with me a couple times after I came in her mouth and I’ve ate it out of her pussy a few times.

Hungstraight

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It’s not a straight / gay thing at all!

I really get off tasting my cum. I probably eat 50% of my loads when I jerk off.

With certain girls I have regularly creampied them and eaten my load out of their pussy, or shot my load on their ass / tits / face / abs and licked it up :D

D

deleted814719

I'll just add that eating/drinking your own cum, outside of cum-kissing or eating a creampie, is the only way you'll know how you taste. Personally, if I tasted like brussel sprouts or cabbage, I couldn't in good conscience ask my wife to take me in her mouth. I don't taste bad, IMO, so if/when she takes some of my cum in her mouth (which is VERY rare), I don't feel a bit of guilt about it