I’ve realized something

• Thread starter deleted15682271
  • Start date
D

deleted15682271

I’ve been floating around here for a few months now. I posted an introduction when I first got on here. Honestly I wasn’t comfortable showing off to much. I’m not fully comfortable with my body. I’m not the most ripped dude. I have a little bit of a dad bod. My dick is a little camera shy. What I’ve came to realize is that the majority of people here aren’t concerned. I’ve became comfortable in my body. Comfortable showing off. I love showing off my junk. I love seeing others junk. I love seeing what other guys do, do they leak, how the cum, what they hard and soft cocks are like. I’ve came to realize, I’m a lot more bisexual than I realized. I like a nice set of big titties, about as much as I like a nice hard throbbing cock. The community is amazing. I’m not scared to
Admit I like something in my ass about as much as I like to put my dick into something.

Attachments

Casey987

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I’ve been floating around here for a few months now. I posted an introduction when I first got on here. Honestly I wasn’t comfortable showing off to much. I’m not fully comfortable with my body. I’m not the most ripped dude. I have a little bit of a dad bod. My dick is a little camera shy. What I’ve came to realize is that the majority of people here aren’t concerned. I’ve became comfortable in my body. Comfortable showing off. I love showing off my junk. I love seeing others junk. I love seeing what other guys do, do they leak, how the cum, what they hard and soft cocks are like. I’ve came to realize, I’m a lot more bisexual than I realized. I like a nice set of big titties, about as much as I like a nice hard throbbing cock. The community is amazing. I’m not scared to
Admit I like something in my ass about as much as I like to put my dick into something.think you’re perfect and am glad your comfortable showing off
Admit I like something in my ass about as much as I like to put my dick into something.
Love the honesty man, makes you even more attractive. I’m here for it! Love to chat more sometime