I absolutely, positively, 100 % need the full video of this

indeed

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
well you cant, i assume you did the same as me and messed with the session thing. ie either refreshed the session, or changed ip in order to ignore the delay between downloads? Someone would need to either sign up and download in one go, or sit there for 10 hours using the same session, downloading all 9 parts and wait the 30-60 mins between files. xD

well you cant, i assume you did the same as me and messed with the session thing. ie either refreshed the session, or changed ip in order to ignore the delay between downloads? Someone would need to either sign up and download in one go, or sit there for 10 hours using the same session, downloading all 9 parts and wait the 30-60 mins between files. xD

Pay attention.
I did download all the parts. But since the last part is corrupted, when you joined them all by unziping them an error occurs. So I get a video file that's around 700 mb instead of 800. And when I play it, after a few minutes it goes berserk and doesn't play anymore.

indeed

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You donwnloaded all the parts properly?

The links page is not allowed to refresh.
Ip is not allowed to change in between downloads.

?

Works fine for me, maybe one of the parts you downloaded was botched. Try re-dl'ing it.
I played it with Media Player Classic - Home Cinema.
Yeah, I downloaded the last part twice. Nothing...
Also tried watching with different players..

Can you upload it as a single file to megaupload or something?
Would be awesome.:smile: