I admit it. I'm fake.

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've been here for a year and a half or so and I'm sick of the ruse, the lying, the pretending to be someone else. I'm fake. I'm not a woman with big tits and an 11 inch clit.

I am a golden retriever. See, Dean Koontz wrote a book based on my grandmother in the late 80s called Watchers. Everyone thought it was fiction, but it wasn't. Since I am a super-intelligent dog, my only form of communication with other "intelligent" beings is the internet. I even got my degree online. I even have a special apparatus I designed so I can take photos, which really is my true love and career. I attached my graduation photo to this message.

I have been in deep hiding my entire life. At one time I was caught by Osama Bin Laden's henchmen attempting to use my brain capacity to summon hordes of housepets in a terror attack on the AKC/Eukanuba National Championship. I attached a photo of me taken after I was rescued.

It is not easy being a super intelligent canine, but it is harder posing as a human on this site with people I consider friends. I'm sorry, LPSG.

I'd like to thank all the LPSG members who have met me and kept my secret safe. I really want to thank DC_DEEP for letting me play catch with his ball gags and giving me people food. It was yummy.

Attachments

B_dumbcow

Experimental Member
Media
:eek: Wow! I would have never guessed!

We could go off to a field together and laugh at some of those ignorant humans driving their metal boxes and wearing leather (whatever that is) on their feet

D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead

Account Disabled
Media
I've been here for a year and a half or so and I'm sick of the ruse, the lying, the pretending to be someone else. I'm fake. I'm not a woman with big tits and an 11 inch clit.

I am a golden retriever.

Wow, snoozan, thanks for being my honesty role model today. You clearly are man's best friend by coming out of the dog food closet and proudly wagging your tail for all to see.

Hold your head high as a furry member of LPSG, and don't let anyone talk you into shaving all over. It's overrated.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
you're not alone.

i'm an obese, 40y/o trucker, with a BO problem and only 5 of my own teeth left, using pics i stole off the internet.

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Wow snoozan. Did I go to typing school with you? Can you remember studying human biology and throwing paper aeroplanes at Ellie Phant? :wink:

I've never been attracted to a bovine before, but you're quite sweet. Where's Rugbypup so we can have a proper fleshpile?