I agree with a liberal!

Trinity

Just Browsing
Media
He was born on American soil while his mother was a U.S. citizen. That's all that's needed to become President of the U.S. as far as any "natual born" status goes.

By most established definitions of Natural Born Citizen based on intent of the Framers that is not correct. Being Born on American soil does not make one Natural Born. Obama admitted having Kenyan citizenship on his website at birth, couple that with his Father being a foreign national and Obama has several issues that prohibit him from being a Natural Born Citizen.

Mitt Romney wasn't even born in the U.S., but I have yet to see his natural born citizenship challenged. All this mention of Kenya is desperate grasping.

George Romney, his father was born in Mexico. Mitt Romney was born in Detroit, MI.

Obama's citizenship won't go to court, but I am hoping that you Birthers will prompt a Federal Supreme Court ruling that clearly defines a "natural born citizen". Believe me, you'll regret it!

It will go to the Supreme Court. It is a Constitutional question.

Trinity

Just Browsing
Media
WRONG AGAIN. Or has your Obamaphobia affected your short term memory? Are you trying to claim that he didn't call you on omitting parts of statements to fit your arguments?

The thread: http://www.lpsg.org/140199-powell-obama-we-cant-afford-2.html#post2212199

Your statement: Vice President Joe Biden: the Obama administration "misread how bad the economy was" (On the bottom of page one)

Indy's Response: Let me finish that for you:
Vice President Joe Biden said the administration "misread how bad the economy was" but stands by its stimulus package and believes the plan will create more jobs as the pace of its spending picks up.

So, was it an accident that you left out the additional 22 words from the Biden article when arguing with Indy? Or did I just catch you in another lie and you're now trying to backpedal? Take your pick...

I ommitted nothing, there was no lie and certainly no backpedaling. This is Democratic Journalist George Stephanopoulos reporting on Biden's Gaffe in his blog:

Biden: We 'Misread the Economy'
Big admission from Vice President Joe Biden today.

"The truth is, we and everyone else misread the economy," Biden told me during our exclusive "This Week" interview in Iraq.

Biden acknowledged administration officials were too optimistic earlier this year when they predicted the unemployment rate would peak at 8 percent as part of their effort to sell the stimulus package. The national unemployment rate has ballooned to 9.5 percent in June -- the worst in 26 years.
"The truth is, there was a misreading of just how bad an economy we inherited," said Biden, who is leading the administration's effort to implement it's $787 billion economic stimulus plan.
"Now, that doesn't -- I'm not -- it's now our responsibility. So the second question becomes, did the economic package we put in place, including the Recovery Act, is it the right package given the circumstances we're in? And we believe it is the right package given the circumstances we're in," he told me.
The vice president argued more time is needed for the stimulus to work.
Sorry to have to break it to you...but quoting Biden just like that is perfectly acceptable.

BZZZZZZZT! Just like someone who prematurely ejaculates, you tried to pounce without reading the ENTIRE POST. And now you look like an idiot... AGAIN.

You were looking for a fast ball and didn't even know the change-up was coming. All I did with referencing this was create a time line to illustrate how the definition of citizenship has changed from the 14th Amendment, to the Naturalization Act of 1790, etc... and if you would have read further, you would have seen that I was eventually leading to the Supreme Court decision of 1898 between the United States and Wong Kim Ark. Because as it currently stands, THAT is the final word we have in any legislature that tries to define what a "natural born citizen" is. But thanks for referring to one of the irrelevant parts of my rebuttal. We know you always obsess on the irrelevant stuff.

Wrong. You need to read the following very slowly:
There are some Obamabots trying to use the United States v. Wong Kim Ark case in the hopes of making Obama a Natural Born Citizen by default but alas...nope.
The evident intention, and the necessary effect, of the submission of this case to the decision of the court upon the facts agreed by the parties were to present for determination the single question stated at the beginning of this opinion, namely, whether a child born in the United States, of parent of Chinese descent, who, at the time of his birth, are subjects of the Emperor of China, but have a permanent domicil and residence in the United States, and are there carrying on business, and are not employed in any diplomatic or official capacity under the Emperor of China, becomes at the time of his birth a citizen of the United States. For the reasons above stated, this court is of opinion that the question must be answered in the affirmative.
That is the final paragraph of the Case. The single question decided was whether Kim was a "CITIZEN" not whether he was Natural Born. (although that was discussed) But the court only decided on whether Kim was a "CITIZEN."

You need to take a break Vinyl. You've made yourself look very foolish.
And until you and the rest of your clueless minions can somehow convince our government to vote and pass legislation counteracting that, nothing that you say on this matter has ANY relevance to the facts. Obama is a natural born citizen. Deal with it.

Wrong. The case only decided that Wong Kim Ark was a Citizen.

I already reminded you on your ability to omit, and we already know that you're Obamaphobic. But now, I get to the juicy stuff!

Birthers, such as yourself, claim that we should follow the words of our "Founding Fathers" and follow the guidelines of the Constitution on this issue. You source the 14th Amendment and then the Naturalization Act of 1790 as your supporting arguments, not even realizing that the Naturalization Acts that were passed and enacted into law only applied to white people.
Naturalization Act of 1790 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Naturalization Act of 1795 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Are you really trying to ignore the fact that these laws and Amendments, written by our Founding Fathers, gave absolutely no regard on the status of the Black man or where he stood as a citizen in the United States? Are you REALLY going to try and ignore the serious issues this argument takes on all because you're suggesting we use the interpretation of past laws that were racist & discriminatory in nature to find Obama ineligible to be our President? ANSWER THE QUESTION.

You have already stated this garbage and I have already answered the question but you are too stupid to understand the answer. Go back over it and see if you get it.

Somehow, you want me to be as closed minded as you, ignore vital details and just spar over the selective pieces of text that you've posted. Sorry, Trinity, but THAT is not how I debate. You can try and act as if the underlying tone of race doesn't apply to you, but YOU'RE the one sourcing discriminatory laws to back your claims... not me. I'm just calling you out on it. And it deserves to be brought out into the open because everyone here should see you for the lying, manipulative, discriminatory hypocrite that you are.
You only serve to prove how silly you are.

Obama doesn't have to prove anything. That is because THE SUPREME COURT issued a decision on the matter of citizenship in 1898. They stated that a child born in the United States whose parents are non-citizens, even a child born in the United States who has two non-citizen parents, is a “natural born citizen".

Wrong. Wong Kim Ark was affirmed as a Citizen only.

Here's the first problem with that video: The narrator states that law classifies a natural born citizen as a person who was born in the USA by parents who were both born in the US. THAT IS A LIE. There is absolutely no law in the federal books that states that about being a natural born citizen in America. The video clip provides invalid, untruthful and incorrect information. It is not a reliable source. Period.
According to most established definitions of the intent of the framers that definition is accurate. And Obama's Natural Born Citizenship will have to be determined by the Supreme Court based on their interpretation of the Constitution. The definition in the video is not a lie. It presents the common definition as it is widely understood.

Are you saying that The Supreme Court ruling in 1898, that hasn't been reversed, doesn't apply here? That's like saying Roe v. Wade only applies to Norma McCorvey and that the rest of the mothers who decided to get abortions afterwards were breaking the law. Now I KNOW you don't have any idea what the fuck you're talking about. :rolleyes:

It is you who doesn't know what he is talking about. The ruling in Wong Kim Ark affirmed him being only a Citizen not a Natural Born Citizen.

Get it? Got it? Good.

Oh, so you've read the entire 20,000+ worded document already, understood each word in it and came to that conclusion? STFU. You can't even own up to the fact that you do hack & slashes on people's actual statements on this board. You think anyone is going to listen to an obvious liar like you when trying to interpret law? Try again, fool.

You are too silly for words.

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Vinyl

Regarding your LPSG comparison
If you claimed to have a 15 x8 inch penis you would be asked to verify

If you didn't show it would be assumed you were lying.

If you then posted an obviously photoshopped photo that would support the accusation of lying - (no I wouldn't call it a vagina - aren't you just so smart and funny).

Then if you wanted to be listed as the "World's Biggest Prick", I mean as having the worlds biggest prick in Guiness, you would have to show up and unzip.

The Obama "Certificate of Live Birth" is thought to be an internet computer fabrication.
False
Phoney
Forgery

And what you missed in your non drug induced state of stupidity is not the style of the Sun Yat Sen birth certificate but that Hawaii issued him a certificate of live birth even though he was born in China.

And as to your contention that
"Obama doesn't have to prove anything"

Obviously you don't let the facts get in your way.
If he didn't have to prove anything his lawyers would not be busy trying to push the legal expenditures past the $2 million dollar mark.

Try again fool

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The Obama "Certificate of Live Birth" is thought to be an internet computer fabrication.
False
Phoney
Forgery

The key word in your latest failed attempt to look intelligent has been underlined. Some people think that it's a fake. Whereas other reputable people have verified it to be true, legit and authentic. In fact, the majority of people in America think it is, including the man who wrote the article on Factcheck.org, Joe Miller, who actually is photographed with the certificate in his hands. So, who should I go by? The side who has generated physical evidence that has yet to be proven false by the dissenters? Or the Pitbulls & Trinitrolls yelling & screaming from the lunatic fringe who's gut feelings drive them to believe that Obama is lying? Hate to say this, but I don't trust, nor do I ever want to see your guts.

And what you missed in your non drug induced state of stupidity is not the style of the Sun Yat Sen birth certificate but that Hawaii issued him a certificate of live birth even though he was born in China.

I didn't miss that, shit for brains.
I just had to bring up the other obvious stuff because you did say that he could be eligible for President. Your attempt at sarcasm failed. And your History teacher called me to tell you to stop embarrassing yourself.

Obviously you don't let the facts get in your way.
If he didn't have to prove anything his lawyers would not be busy trying to push the legal expenditures past the $2 million dollar mark.

Claims without links? Bad dog... you should know better than that! :rolleyes:

You know what comes next, right? Of course... the same thing a person on LSPG would say, now that YOU'RE the one making an outlandish claim that is equivalent to your pathetic 15x8 inch claim.

Put up or shut the fuck up!

Try again fool

Actually, in this game of Fetch the ball is STILL in your court. You have not provided a single, credible document to contradict the ones I've provided. But let me help you by providing you with yet another questions to dodge. If Obama is not a native citizen, then where is his papers showing his native citizenship or birth in Kenya? Where's the professional graphic analysis on the documents to prove the pictures on Factcheck.org were Photoshopped? You know, the things a court of law would be actually LOOKING FOR if you did try to take this to court.

All you're saying is that a small fringe of people think it's fake including a few token liberals looking for attention, and then followed it up with some story about expensive lawyers with no links. Watch out, Sherlock Holmes... PITBULL IS ON THE CASE!! LOL!!

You're like a dog trying to to have sex after being neutered... all action, with NO RESULTS. The only arguing fool on this thread is you... well, you and Trinity but then again we already know (s)he lost her marbles back during the Democratic Primary. :biggrin1:

Last edited:

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I ommitted nothing, there was no lie and certainly no backpedaling. This is Democratic Journalist George Stephanopoulos reporting on Biden's Gaffe in his blog:

Call it whatever you want, Trinitroll, but don't call it the truth. You didn't use a complete statement. You only used the parts that suited your argument. Basically, you pulled a Hannity on the subject matter.

Wrong. The case only decided that Wong Kim Ark was a Citizen.

Interpretations of the law from a hack such as yourself mean jack shit. I've already establish that you tell half truths and purposely quote and copy/paste information that is flawed & inaccurate. A court of law wouldn't find you anymore trustworthy than Gov. Sanford when he claimed to be on the Appalachian Trail on a Nature Hike.

Show me some other people who have also come to that conclusion or else STFU.

You have already stated this garbage and I have already answered the question but you are too stupid to understand the answer.

Don't worry, sweetie... I know a dodge to the question when I see one.

Here is my original question: Do you REALLY want to trumpet rhetoric on the misinterpreted wording of an document that establishes no clear definition of "Natural Born Citizen", THEN reference additional legislature that inadvertently called for the further discrimination of Black people?

Here is your response: In determining Citizenship and the further limiting definition of Natural Born, the Supreme Court will review the entire evolution of our Naturalization and Citizenship laws as well as interpret the intent of the Framers of the Constitution.

As expected, YOU DODGED THE QUESTION. Where did I even mention the Supreme Court? I didn't... you all of a sudden veered to it. Again, why are the majority of birthers referencing discriminatory laws as the basis of their argument? Why are birthers pushing an agenda to "define" what is natural born? Not only is this discriminatory, not just to Blacks but to many minorities in this country, it's also on par with our last administration's bullshit to try and pass a law to "define marriage" as an institution between a man and a woman. An Obamaphobic like you may not notice that, but a gay black, man who is constantly discriminated against by people of your ilk would see the similarities. But I have to admit, using Obama as the face for your argument is a GREAT cover for what is essentially an argument regarding Immigration.

Now try to discredit the connections here, and please use legit links... not your flawed self analysis. I'm sure you can't, and you'll try to divert the question back to the Supreme Court. Forgetting that we already know what the Supreme Court has said in pertains to "natural born citizens", and since the court case of 1898 is the last piece of legislature that covers the issue that IS the law. You wouldn't even be bringing the Supreme Court up at this point if you didn't believe that some people are trying to put measures in place to reverse their findings. Which links back to my previous questions and analogies regarding discrimination and race.

Anyway you look at this, you're WRONG.

Wrong. Wong Kim Ark was affirmed as a Citizen only.

Doesn't matter how many times you say it. It's still not true. :rolleyes:

According to most established definitions of the intent of the framers that definition is accurate. And Obama's Natural Born Citizenship will have to be determined by the Supreme Court based on their interpretation of the Constitution. The definition in the video is not a lie. It presents the common definition as it is widely understood.

Well, if it's true then please find me ANYWHERE in our laws that stipulates that a natural born citizen is a person who is born in the US from two parents that are also US citizens? Can you? The answer to that is NO. And the fact that you're still referencing the Constitution that doesn't have a clear cut definition of what is a "natural born citizen", that further proves that you don't know what you're talking about.

Stop hiding behind the Founding Fathers who wrote discriminatory laws with no real specifics to defend your beliefs. And please, stop hiding behind a picture of the President for your desires to rewrite more than the definition of "natural born citizen", but to change the fate & citizenship status of millions of immigrants in our country.

It is you who doesn't know what he is talking about. The ruling in Wong Kim Ark affirmed him being only a Citizen not a Natural Born Citizen.

You've said this three times already and it's still not true.

You are too silly for words.

And you're a fuckin' racist. Go fig. :rolleyes:

Trinity

Just Browsing
Media
Call it whatever you want, Trinitroll, but don't call it the truth. You didn't use a complete statement. You only used the parts that suited your argument. Basically, you pulled a Hannity on the subject matter.

You've been proven stupid on that. next

Interpretations of the law from a hack such as yourself mean jack shit. I've already establish that you tell half truths and purposely quote and copy/paste information that is flawed & inaccurate. A court of law wouldn't find you anymore trustworthy than Gov. Sanford when he claimed to be on the Appalachian Trail on a Nature Hike.

Show me some other people who have also come to that conclusion or else STFU.

Look it up yourself. You've been proven stupid on that. next

Don't worry, sweetie... I know a dodge to the question when I see one.

Here is my original question: Do you REALLY want to trumpet rhetoric on the misinterpreted wording of an document that establishes no clear definition of "Natural Born Citizen", THEN reference additional legislature that inadvertently called for the further discrimination of Black people?

Here is your response: In determining Citizenship and the further limiting definition of Natural Born, the Supreme Court will review the entire evolution of our Naturalization and Citizenship laws as well as interpret the intent of the Framers of the Constitution.

As expected, YOU DODGED THE QUESTION. Where did I even mention the Supreme Court? I didn't... you all of a sudden veered to it.

Allow me to prove stupid on this again:

I didn't dodge the question. I answered it but you are too dim-witted to get it. The Supreme Court will interpret Article II and they will also review all the Naturalization and Citizenship Laws in their decision. Your insinuation of racism is not only ridiculous...it's stupid. There has been no misinterpretation of the document and the intent of Article II in the constitution is widely understood.

Again, why are the majority of birthers referencing discriminatory laws as the basis of their argument?
You can't be this dim-witted. These laws were referenced in the Wong Kim Ark case because they are reviewed for precedent and intent. :rolleyes:

Why are birthers pushing an agenda to "define" what is natural born? Not only is this discriminatory, not just to Blacks but to many minorities in this country, it's also on par with our last administration's bullshit to try and pass a law to "define marriage" as an institution between a man and a woman. An Obamaphobic like you may not notice that, but a gay black, man who is constantly discriminated against by people of your ilk would see the similarities. But I have to admit, using Obama as the face for your argument is a GREAT cover for what is essentially an argument regarding Immigration.

That is one of the most ridiculous posts I've read. Expecting Obama to meet the requirement in the Constitution is discrimatory and racist? Wrong.

Natural Born Citizenship is a requirement for someone to be President of the United States and the Framers specially put it in the Constitution to limit who would be able to assume that office.

Now try to discredit the connections here, and please use legit links... not your flawed self analysis. I'm sure you can't, and you'll try to divert the question back to the Supreme Court. Forgetting that we already know what the Supreme Court has said in pertains to "natural born citizens", and since the court case of 1898 is the last piece of legislature that covers the issue that IS the law. You wouldn't even be bringing the Supreme Court up at this point if you didn't believe that some people are trying to put measures in place to reverse their findings. Which links back to my previous questions and analogies regarding discrimination and race.

Anyway you look at this, you're WRONG.

What's so funny...is you're wrong and you are too ignorant to know it. Once again, The Court ruled in Wong Kim Art that he was a citizen, not a Natural Born Citizen.

Doesn't matter how many times you say it. It's still not true. :rolleyes:
Read the final paragraph of the case. :rolleyes:

Well, if it's true then please find me ANYWHERE in our laws that stipulates that a natural born citizen is a person who is born in the US from two parents that are also US citizens? Can you? The answer to that is NO. And the fact that you're still referencing the Constitution that doesn't have a clear cut definition of what is a "natural born citizen", that further proves that you don't know what you're talking about.
Find anything that proves that statement wrong. Once again...(just kidding) LOLLL

Stop hiding behind the Founding Fathers who wrote discriminatory laws with no real specifics to defend your beliefs. And please, stop hiding behind a picture of the President for your desires to rewrite more than the definition of "natural born citizen", but to change the fate & citizenship status of millions of immigrants in our country.

Get off the kool-aid. You aren't helping Obama's case with total inaccuracies and dim-witted logic.

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You've been proven stupid on that. next

Look it up yourself. You've been proven stupid on that. next

Allow me to prove stupid on this again:

You can't be this dim-witted.

That is one of the most ridiculous posts I've read. Expecting Obama to meet the requirement in the Constitution is discrimatory and racist? Wrong.

What's so funny...is you're wrong and you are too ignorant to know it.

Above is a summary of VinylBoy's postings.

The problem is that it seems impossible to prove stupid to stupid.

Yes, sad to say he is that dim-witted.

His postings are ridiculous, racist and wrong.

He is a legend in his own mind.

Yes he is wrong
And
Yes he is is too ignorant to know it. :smile:

Read the next post in the thread.
He just proved it.

Last edited:

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hehehehe... just a bunch of "no, you're stupid" responses.
It's what I've expected from a duo of assed out trolls who has been exposed as a racist.

Now Trinity, why don't you stop hiding in this bullshit thread and go fight with the big boys in the other two? That is, unless you're afraid of being intellectually gang banged by a large group of people that ALSO agree with me. At least here, you have an audience of one who is equally as anonymous and phony as you. And to be honest, I'd need a dog too to lick my wounds if I was getting my ass handed to me everywhere else. :rolleyes:

D_Tintagel_Demondong

Sexy Member
Media
Hehehehe... just a bunch of "no, you're stupid" responses.
It's what I've expected from a duo of assed out trolls who has been exposed as a racist.

Which is why, like Indy and Trucker, I'm giving up on this thread. The OP is stupid, Pitbull is stupid. Trinity is misguided. This thread was a provocative a hot mess from the start. I can see how much these losers annoy you and I don't think these two are worth the aggravation. You know as well as I do that it's like arguing with a retarded snail.

cruztbone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Alan Keyes , who initiated this, is the slimeball who disowned his daughter the moment she came out of the closet as a lesbian. he is the perennial loser candidate of the wacko american independent party. He is STILL in pain over the landslide loss he suffered to Obama in the 2004 senatorial contest. KEYES has no credibility. He is a pathetic example of the Repugnantcan party ayatollahs that now control that party.

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes I have read the statement

"I, Dr. Chiyome Fukino, director of the Hawai'i State Department of Health, have seen the original vital records maintained on file by the Hawai'i State Department of Health verifying Barrack Hussein Obama was born in Hawai'i and is a natural-born American citizen. I have nothing further to add to this statement or my original statement issued in October 2008 over eight months ago ... "

There are two points
(And I know all the Obama supporters are going to call me crazy - go ahead)

1.) The statement was very carefully worded. It did not mention Birth Certificate or any details - original vital records. That will be taken by the doubters to mean she may be referring to information in the Certificate of Live Birth. And Dr. Fukino will not clarify this issue even though she is aware that her statement leaves doubt.

2.) If there is an original long form birth certificate - I go back to my original question - why spend $1 million dollars no to show it.
There is the Obama Certificate of Live Birth on the internet.
Someone has posted a 1963 long form certificate.
Difference is the Long form is doctor and hospital certified
not parent certified.

This still seems so very odd to me.
Guess because I can think of so many better things to do with $1 million dollars than pay lawyers to keep from showing my birth certificate.

Trinity

Just Browsing
Media
Yes I have read the statement

"I, Dr. Chiyome Fukino, director of the Hawai'i State Department of Health, have seen the original vital records maintained on file by the Hawai'i State Department of Health verifying Barrack Hussein Obama was born in Hawai'i and is a natural-born American citizen. I have nothing further to add to this statement or my original statement issued in October 2008 over eight months ago ... "

There are two points
(And I know all the Obama supporters are going to call me crazy - go ahead)

1.) The statement was very carefully worded. It did not mention Birth Certificate or any details - original vital records. That will be taken by the doubters to mean she may be referring to information in the Certificate of Live Birth. And Dr. Fukino will not clarify this issue even though she is aware that her statement leaves doubt.

2.) If there is an original long form birth certificate - I go back to my original question - why spend $1 million dollars no to show it.
There is the Obama Certificate of Live Birth on the internet.
Someone has posted a 1963 long form certificate.
Difference is the Long form is doctor and hospital certified
not parent certified.

This still seems so very odd to me.
Guess because I can think of so many better things to do with $1 million dollars than pay lawyers to keep from showing my birth certificate.

Several things are very odd:

Why is the Hawaii Director of Health making that statement now? Before she was talking in cryptic sentences, unwilling to outright verify anything but he held a Hawaii birth certificate but now she can say it says he was born in Hawaii.

Yes, it is odd if it's 100% certain Obama was born in Hawaii that Mr. Obama would spend over a million dollars to avoid proving that in a court of law. People are asking for proof that he was born in Hawaii and asking for proof of his Natural Born Citizenship.

The Supreme Court should now verify the hospital, doctor and information on both of Mr. Obama's parents for that vital record Dr. Fukino speaks of because that is why the State of Hawaii is maintaining the information in electronic format - for reporting.

There has been confusion as to where Mr. Obama was born:

Excerpt from White House Briefing 7/13/09 -

Lester Kingsolving, reporter from WND:
KINGSOLVING: I appreciate it. While you and the President were overseas on July the 7th, there was on the Internet a copy of a letter on White House letterhead dated January the 24th, 2009, with the signature “Barack Obama,” which stated “The place of my birth was Honolulu’s Kapi’olani Medical Center.” And my question is, can you verify this letter? Or if not, would you tell us which Hawaiian hospital he was born in, since Kapi’olani, which used to publicize this, now refuses to confirm?
MR. GIBBS: Goodness gracious. I’m going to be, like, in year four describing where it is the President was born. I don’t have the letter at my fingertips, obviously, and I don’t know the name of the exact hospital.
KINGSOLVING: Can you check on this?
MR. GIBBS: I will seek to interview whoever brought the President into this world. But can we just — I want to do this once and for all, Lester. Let’s just do this once and for all. You can go on this — I hope you’ll take the time not just to Google “President, January 24, Hawaii hospital, birth” and come up with this letter, but go on the Internet and get the birth certificate, Lester, and put –
KINGSOLVING: It’s not a birth certificate.
GIBBS: I know.
[Laughter]
GIBBS: Just a document from the state of Hawaii denoting the fact that the President was indeed born in the state of Hawaii.
KINGSOLVING: But it doesn’t say where he was born or who the doctor was.
This is where Gibbs avoids answering the actual questions posed to him by droning on and on in a lecture:

MR. GIBBS: You know, Lester, I — I want to stay on this for a second, Lester, I want to stay on this for a second, because you’re a smart man, right?
PRESS CORPS: Hypothetical.

MR. GIBBS: All right, all right, settle down in here. Only I get to make jokes like that. No, Lester, let’s finish this one. Do all of your listeners and the listeners throughout this country the service to which any journalist owes those listeners, and that is the pursuit of the noble truth. And the noble truth is that the President was born in Hawaii, a state of the United States of America. And all of this incredible back-and-forth — I get e-mails today from people who inexplicably can figure out very easily the White House e-mail address, and want proof of where the President was born.

MR. GIBBS: Lester, the next time you ask me a question I’m going to ask you what reporting you’ve done to demonstrate to your listeners the truth, the certificate, the state, so that they can look to you for that momentous search for the truth, and you can wipe away all the dark clouds and provide them with the knowing clarity that comes with that certainty.

Whatever all that meant...:rolleyes: He didn't clear anything up with any certainty.

And it definitely requires some clearing up:

NOV 2004: Queen’s Medical Center (article)
FEB 2008: Kapiolani Medical Centerfor Women & Children (SISTER)
AUG 2008:Kapiolani Medical Center (article)
NOV 2008: Queen’s Medical Center (article QUOTING BARRY)
UNDATED: Queen’s Medical Center (article)
WIKI: Kapiolani Medical Center for Women & Children (barrybots)
ABOUT.COM: Queen’s Medical Center (genealogy)

==========================================
Queen’s Medical Center
November 2004
Charter Schools Rainbow Edition Newsletter
Volume 2, Issue 3
Education Laboratory School
A new Face in Politics
Bennett Guir
Barack Obama was born on August 4, 1961 at the Queen’s Medical Center in Honolulu, Hawaii. Obama lived here with his parents Barack Obama, Sr. and Ann Dunham until they divorced when he was two. Obama moved back to Hawaii when he was ten and lived with his grandmother Madelyn Dunham and half-sister of our very own, Maya Soetoro. They both attended Punahou School together when they both lived here.
==========================================
Kapiolani Medical Center
February 18, 2008
STAR BULLETIN
Vol. 13, Issue 49
Obama’s backers stress the importance of caucuses
Laurie Au
Obama’s half sister, Maya Soetoro-Ng, who has been campaigning aggressively in Hawaii and on the mainland, shared stories of her older brother’s childhood as a way to connect to local voters.
“This is a place that’s been relatively unchanged for him, and so much of who he is was born here,” Soetoro-Ng told a crowd of about 200 people eating “OBAMAsadas.”
“He was born in Kapiolani Medical Center for Women & Children, two blocks up from where our grandmother still resides … the place where he used to stick orange peels under his bed, where it got all dried out and … nasty.”
- mattie14, So…which Hawaiian hospital was barry born in? Citizens Against Pro-Obama Media Bias

Last edited:

Trinity

Just Browsing
Media
=============================================
Queen’s Medical Center
NOVEMBER 4, 2008
UPI.COM
Sen. Barack Obama, Democrat of Illinois
Obama described his birth at Queen’s Medical Center in Hawaii Aug. 4, 1961, to a young white woman from Kansas and a father of Luo ethnicity from Nyanza Province in Kenya, as an “all-America” story transcending orthodox racial stereotypes and experience. Even his name — Barack means “one who is blessed” in Swahili — seemed to signal great things for Obama.
Queen’s Medical Center
UNDATED
Encyclopedia II – Barack Obama – Early life
Barack Obama was born at the Queen’s Medical Center in Honolulu, Hawaii to Harvard University-educated economist Barack Hussein Obama, Sr., a native of Kenya, and S. Ann Dunham, of Wichita, Kansas. At the time of Obama’s birth, both his parents were students at the East-West Center at the University of Hawaii at Manoa. Of his years in Hawaii, Obama has written, “The irony is that my decision to work in politics, and to pursue such a career in a big Mainland city, in some sense grows out of my Hawaiian upbringing, and the idea …
Kapi’olani Medical Center for Women & Children
barry WIKIPEDIA:
Barack Obama was born at the Kapi’olani Medical Center for Women & Children in Honolulu.
Queen’s Medical Center
ABOUT.COM
Genealogy
Kimberley Powell
Barack Hussein OBAMA was born on 4 August 1961 at the Queen’s Medical Center in Honolulu, Hawaii, to Barack Hussein OBAMA, Sr. of Nyangoma-Kogelo, Siaya District, Kenya, and Ann DUNHAM of Wichita, Kansas.
============================================
Kapiolani Medical Center for Women & Children
AUGUST 24, 2008
Washington Post
Page A22
David Maraniss
On weekday mornings as a teenager, Barry Obama left his grandparents’ apartment on the 10th floor of the 12-story high-rise at 1617 S. Beretania, a mile and a half above Waikiki Beach, and walked up Punahou Street in the shadows of capacious banyan trees and date palms. Before crossing the overpass above the H1 freeway, where traffic zoomed east to body-surfing beaches or west to the airport and Pearl Harbor, he passed Kapiolani Medical Center, walking below the hospital room where he was born on Aug. 4, 1961. Two blocks farther along, at the intersection with Wilder, he could look left toward the small apartment on Poki where he had spent a few years with his little sister, Maya, and his mother, Ann, back when she was getting her master’s degree at the University of Hawaii before she left again for Indonesia. - mattie14, So…which Hawaiian hospital was barry born in? Citizens Against Pro-Obama Media Bias

(The FEC should require official documentation to determine and review and Supreme Court should confirm Natural Born Status of General Election candidates)

And Dr. Fukino has no authority to declare Obama a Natural Born American Citizen. It is very interesting that the second statement came out in the first place and that she would use those words...