I agree with a liberal!

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Irrationally seize on stupid, unsubstantiated drivel?

Every lawsuit brought against Obama has ended in legal technicality such as lacking standing to sue to prevent the matter actually being proven in a court of law.

This isn't about having a Black President. Obama and his supporters throwing the race card is ridiculous...Alan Keyes is Black. And Obama using every legal and political tactic available to him to avoid presenting the actual long document and spending upwards of a million dollars in the process is anything but transparent to the American people.

Wow... who other than Trinity would I expect to imagine that idiocy was brilliance.

Listen, jackass... the birth certificate was produced. It was a registered birth, the document was found to be valid.

So shut the fuck up.

By the "standards" imposed by dipshit racists like you, not even YOU can prove you are a citizen.

So tell you what... I will take your imbecility seriously the minute you can prove to MY satisfaction that you were born in the US.
And I will fully expect you to be able to provide everything that you imagine Obama must provide.

If you have your panties in such a twist over a violation of the Constitution... then why the fuck aren't you screaming for Bush and Cheney to be investigated and prosecuted? They ADMIT to violating the constitution... they gave 3 trillion of taxpayers dollars to corporations they had investments in.
Where was your outrage over the "patriot act"- where was your indictment of the suspension of habeus corpus?

So, really and truly... your past positions make perfectly clear that you don't give a fuck about the constitution, so shut the fuck up about your "principles" when you have made it clear the only principles you embrace are hatred, racism, and the absolutism of conservative ignorance and incompetence.

Like all the religious and all the conservatives... your protestations of righteousness ring hollow when you fail to indict those in YOUR circle for far worse crimes.

Hypocite

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
John McCain was born in the Panama Canal military zone. I find it really odd that birthers haven't stopped to question his credentials as, you know, that's one instance in which you're clearly not born on American soil yet you are declared a citizen. Obama presents his birth certificate, and people still have the nerve to call it phony.

Trinity

Just Browsing
Media
Fixed that for you.

It's an argument in a court of law. Obama can prove his citizenship beyond a reasonable doubt in a court of law...instead of spending millions to avoid it. :wink:

John McCain was born in the Panama Canal military zone. I find it really odd that birthers haven't stopped to question his credentials as, you know, that's one instance in which you're clearly not born on American soil yet you are declared a citizen. Obama presents his birth certificate, and people still have the nerve to call it phony.

This isn't about John McCain, because John McCain isn't President of the United States.

Perhaps Obama should stop dodging and just present his long form document in court and put the matter to rest.

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It's an argument in a court of law. Obama can prove his citizenship beyond a reasonable doubt in a court of law...instead of spending millions to avoid it. :wink:

This isn't about John McCain, because John McCain isn't President of the United States.

Perhaps Obama should stop dodging and just present his long form document in court and put the matter to rest.
You do realize that being a "birther" wins you a brand new tin foil hat to wear.

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Shocking new evidence that can no longer be ignored!!!

....If you look at FactCheck.Org's website you will see they went and evaluated the physical copy of the image that has been online for months now. Sure, they claim it proves he was really born in Hawaii like he said, but they slipped up in their eagerness to cover things up. They divulged the Certificate NUMBER! I'm not making this up. Reading the numbers, I am surprised no one else noticed what these numbers mean...it's downright scary!!!!
Check it out for yourself....The Certificate Number is
151 1961 010641
Check it out.....
151 + 1961 + 010641 = 12753
Now add up the individual digits....
1 + 2 + 7 + 5 + 3 = 18
You know what that means?
18 = 6 + 6 + 6
Do I have to spell it out for you? 666 people!!!!!.........

Daily Kos: Shocking new evidence that can no longer be ignored!!!!!!

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay

What a moron. IT is not an argument in a court of law.
That's why no court in America will take this shit seriously, you rube.

Obama has demonstrated his citizenship to the standard required of ANY person establishing their citizenship.
He provided a birth certificate.

The NUMBERS on the certificate MATCH with State records of live births.

PERIOD.

In law- that is called proof.

Your hare brained imbecility is NOT a legal argument.

Typical.
What a fucking hypocrite.... BOTH ran for the Office- this BIRTHER shit was started while Obama was a CANDIDATE.
Where was your cry for McCain to verify His citizenship?

Where? oh yeah, nofuckingwhere.

Please spare us your indignation... like everything else about you, it is a two faced lie ( or- given you, a 3 faced lie?)

Take your teabags in your invisible hand, hike up your KKK nightshirt, and stuff them where the darkness and stench match the racist rhetoic you parade around as a position.

See... he DOESN'T HAVE TO. His election was CERTIFIED. He's the president.

He doesn't have to lift a finger to defend himself from the lunatic delusions of idiots who can't provide any evidence to support allegations.

Try getting the cops to arrest someone for a murder when the supposed victim is still alive...

Or better yet, why don't YOU try and move someplace where you don't have to suffer the results of a free election...

Grow a brain, grow a conscience, or grow away.

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Perhaps Obama should stop dodging and just present his long form document in court and put the matter to rest. :rolleyes:
You do realize that the more you push this issue, the LESS credibility you have in serious Political Discussion. Is Alan Keyes your new hero?

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Perhaps Obama should stop dodging and just present his long form document in court and put the matter to rest. :rolleyes:
He can't. Because... :rolleyes:

"The state Department of Health no longer issues copies of paper birth certificates as was done in the past, said spokeswoman Janice Okubo.

The department only issues "certifications" of live births, and that is the "official birth certificate" issued by the state of Hawaii, she said.

And, it's only available in electronic form.

Okubo explained that the Health Department went paperless in 2001.

"At that time, all information for births from 1908 (on) was put into electronic files for consistent reporting," she said."

"Okubo also emphasized the certification form "contains all the information needed by all federal government agencies for transactions requiring a birth certificate."

She added that the U.S. Supreme Court has recognized the state's current certification of live birth "as an official birth certificate meeting all federal and other requirements."

Born identity - Kokua Line - Starbulletin.com

So just put a sock in it already.

Last edited:

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Shocking new evidence that can no longer be ignored!!!

....If you look at FactCheck.Org's website you will see they went and evaluated the physical copy of the image that has been online for months now. Sure, they claim it proves he was really born in Hawaii like he said, but they slipped up in their eagerness to cover things up. They divulged the Certificate NUMBER! I'm not making this up. Reading the numbers, I am surprised no one else noticed what these numbers mean...it's downright scary!!!!
Check it out for yourself....The Certificate Number is
151 1961 010641
Check it out.....
151 + 1961 + 010641 = 12753
Now add up the individual digits....
1 + 2 + 7 + 5 + 3 = 18
You know what that means?
18 = 6 + 6 + 6
Do I have to spell it out for you? 666 people!!!!!.........

Daily Kos: Shocking new evidence that can no longer be ignored!!!!!!

Best post EVER on this topic. LOL!!!

Trinity

Just Browsing
Media
He can't. Because... :rolleyes:

Yes he can. The State of Hawaii certified that they were holding the long form so that cannot be true.

"The state Department of Health no longer issues copies of paper birth certificates as was done in the past, said spokeswoman Janice Okubo.

The department only issues "certifications" of live births, and that is the "official birth certificate" issued by the state of Hawaii, she said.

And, it's only available in electronic form.

Okubo explained that the Health Department went paperless in 2001.

"At that time, all information for births from 1908 (on) was put into electronic files for consistent reporting," she said."

"Okubo also emphasized the certification form "contains all the information needed by all federal government agencies for transactions requiring a birth certificate."

She added that the U.S. Supreme Court has recognized the state's current certification of live birth "as an official birth certificate meeting all federal and other requirements."

Born identity - Kokua Line - Starbulletin.com

So just put a sock in it already.

None of that has anything to do with Barack Obama and his long form.

D_Tully Tunnelrat

Experimental Member
Media
Oh come on, how does this sore-loser nonsense persist? Just like Barack's other middle name is Muhammed... As merchants of doubt and uncertainty, conservatives are truly a desperate lot. This kind of "conservatism" strikes me as more a personality disorder rather than ideology.

Here's actually a relevant quote from a credible source:

When the birth certificate arrived from the Obama campaign it confirmed his name as the other documents already showed it. Still, we took an extra step: We e-mailed it to the Hawaii Department of Health, which maintains such records, to ask if it was real.

"It's a valid Hawaii state birth certificate," spokesman Janice Okubo told us.
"I guess the big issue that's being raised is the lack of an embossed seal and a signature," Okubo said, pointing out that in Hawaii, both those things are on the back of the document. "Because they scanned the front … you wouldn't see those things."

Okubo says she got a copy of her own birth certificate last year and it is identical to the Obama one we received.

And about the copy we e-mailed her for verification? "When we looked at that image you guys sent us, our registrar, he thought he could see pieces of the embossed image through it."

snopes.com: Barack Obama Birth Certificate
PolitiFact | Obama's birth certificate: Final chapter

And now back to real life.

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Why? Should he get special treatment from the State of Hawaii? Did you read the quoted excerpt? IT NOT POLICY since 2001.

If it's good enough for the Supreme Court, it should be good enough for you Trinity.

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I must have missed the answer to my question.
Let me repeat in case everyone missed my question.

If you can produce a valid birth certificate in a court of law,
Why would you spend over a million dollars in legal fees to avoid having to produce a valid birth certificate in a court of law?

If it has been proven why are there still on going court cases?
Why has this "official document" only been seen by people at factcheck.org and not any judge overseeing any of the court cases regarding this matter?

Just like people are rewriting posts and "fixing" things on this thread, all the delay will only give credence to the objection to any document that is finally produced. It was "fixed" by Obama stooges and is a forgery.

Essence Magazine just posted this online

Controversy Over Obama's Eligibility For President Heats Up - Essence.com

they are recognizing the controversy and at least making an attempt to discuss it

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He doesn't have to produce a thing because he has never been compelled to by any law, nor should he. Why should the first president who happens to be african american with a middle eastern middle name suddenly have to present a birth certificate when no other president has EVER been asked to do such a thing? In my humble opinion, the mere question has its roots in the deep racism that runs through this country. Just scratch the surface. It's there.

Trinity

Just Browsing
Media
Despite what you might have heard, no definitive proof that Barack Obama was born in Hawaii has been provided. The supposed "fact checkers" have not provided definitive proof, and neither has Obama himself.

That does not mean that Obama wasn't born in Hawaii. All it means is that we don't know for sure. Those who claim that his birthplace has been definitively proven are basing it on faith and not on facts.
A note of warning: Obama's supporters have been remarkably effective at misleading people about this issue, smearing all those who have questions as conspiracy theorists at the same time as they lie through their teeth.

First, the supposed proof which had been provided as of mid-October 2008 was discussed in this exhaustive overview.
After that was posted, the state of Hawaii supposedly confirmed Obama's birth certificate. However, all they actually did was confirm that he has a valid certificate on file. Those Hawaiian officials did not confirm that he was born in Hawaii. No, really: read their full statement and see if you can find anything in there verifying where he was born.

Note that there's a Hawaii state law that allows those born outside of Hawaii - including in foreign countries - to obtain Hawaiian birth certificates. Read the law at that link. That means that Obama could have been born outside Hawaii and still have a valid Hawaiian birth certificate on file, just as the officials said in their statement. Once again: that doesn't mean that Obama's certificate shows an out-of-Hawaii birth. That just means that the statement from the Hawaiian officials is ambiguous.
In light of that, I contacted the Hawaii Department of Health and asked them to clarify their statement. They refused to do so. Read their reply here.

FactCheck and others claim that those officials verified where Obama was born. Yet, those same officials refused to confirm FactCheck's assumptions. If FactCheck's claims were true, then it would have been just as easy for those Hawaiian officials to confirm FactCheck's claims.
Note also that under Hawaii state law it would be illegal for officials to disclose the contents of a birth certificate, which also includes verifying the contents of a certificate.

Despite that, sources such as FactCheck claim that Hawaiian officials verified the contents of Obama's certificate, something that would be illegal. And, in their reply to me, those Hawaiian officials referenced the fact that it would be illegal for them to verify the contents of a certificate.

In other words, no matter what you hear, where Obama was born has not been verified. Those who say otherwise are lying to you. There are several writers and others who've lied about this issue listed below, and a partial list of politicians who've lied or who are at least spreading disinformation about this issue is here.
If you disagree, here's a challenge: pick up the phone and get the answers to these questions.
- 24ahead.com

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
What would it matter if he had been born outside the US? No one is claiming that his mother was not a US citizen when he was born, and the children of US citizens are themselves citizens--regardless of where they are born.

Why do people waste so much time arguing when they don't even bother to look up definitions of terms like "natural born"?
Because the Constitution only allows people born on US soil to be President.

I find this entire argument funny, since the Republican candidate, McCain was not born on US soil and had he been elected there could have been one huge fight.

Dick, and I mean Dick, Cheney was a resident of Texas until he was tabbed to be the Veep, then he somehow moved to Wyoming. This also was a blatant attempt to do an end run on the Constitution, as the President and Vice President cannot be from the same state.

I love the Republicans who were so up in arms when the Democrats wanted the 2000 election, in Florida, to be decided by the courts, now they have changed their tune.

Trinity

Just Browsing
Media
Because the Constitution only allows people born on US soil to be President.

I find this entire argument funny, since the Republican candidate, McCain was not born on US soil and had he been elected there could have been one huge fight.

Dick, and I mean Dick, Cheney was a resident of Texas until he was tabbed to be the Veep, then he somehow moved to Wyoming. This also was a blatant attempt to do an end run on the Constitution, as the President and Vice President cannot be from the same state.

I love the Republicans who were so up in arms when the Democrats wanted the 2000 election, in Florida, to be decided by the courts, now they have changed their tune.

Natural born doesn't mean born on U.S. Soil.