Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
When SPHers call my work (a sex toy store) wanting me to tell them how much of a big deal being with a guy with a smaller penis is, to the point of trying to get me to tell them which vaginal tightening cream I use to "deal" with it. We went round and round for about 30 seconds until I said "No, I don't know what it's like to need tightening cream for a smaller penis." The tone in their voice changed to disappointment when I wouldn't go into fantasy talk with them.

I will always aim to disappoint those who make those inquiries to get off.

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
What about the / we guys who get asked to compare with small penis guys; or worse asked to participate in SPH. If I had a dollar for every whisper or PVT chat invitation i have received in chat over the years, I could go shoe shopping tomorrow.

PS, thanks I did not know there was such a thing as VJ tightening cream. :D

DaisyDoesIt

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
'PS, thanks I did not know there was such a thing as VJ tightening cream"

LOL---yup, there's also a 'sagging ass lifting potion' a 'drooping dick dynamite dose' and a 'big belly benzene baste'----or, for most---including the vag----one can try a lil' exercise................on the dd, perhaps a string?

What about the / we guys who get asked to compare with small penis guys; or worse asked to participate in SPH. If I had a dollar for every whisper or PVT chat invitation i have received in chat over the years, I could go shoe shopping tomorrow.

PS, thanks I did not know there was such a thing as VJ tightening cream. :D

Anything even remotely SPH acts as a vaginal desiccant without the need of introducing PH altering substances into the vagina.

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Anything even remotely SPH acts as a vaginal desiccant without the need of introducing PH altering substances into the vagina.

Well, the vast unwashed majority of LPSG will do that, too.

This is hilarious, i have no clue what the issue is with SPHers either. Honestly, I don't know why dick size is as serious an issue as it is, especially because its not like the people who want to go into this fantasy talk are gonna get laid anway lol

D

deleted936015

You mean every women in the world isnt walking around with a vaginal cavitiy that can fit a small bus in???
And they dont use magical creams to get back to their former glory???

Noooo???
Were have i been all these years!

I am sure we carry some brands with alum.
I genuinely thought you were joking about vaginal tightening creams, but I guess not. As "anti-ageing" face creams containing boswellox actually exist, I don't know why I thought it was a joke : /

Even though I don't really get it, I don't want to bash people who are into sph. I just don't understand it. Nothing about it is morally repugnant or offensive to me in any way. As fetishes go, If I was seeing someone, and they turned out to have a sph fetish, that would be all well and good. It would not be on the list of things I find unacceptable.

Wally is one of my favourite contributors to this site, and sometimes I almost want to humour him because he's clever and funny and makes people laugh, but never seems to get the desired answers to the hilarious threads he starts.

Sph isn't the worst thing in the world! Can't we have an annual sph day or something? I want Wally to stay.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
its not the fetish the offends, is the non-consensual approach they go about to get their jollies.

calling up staff at sex shops, posting sadly veiled threads on this site, attempting to lead conversations toward the subject, straight up playing a small peen victim card :rolleyes:.. the whole vibe is oily and sketchy as all get out
:mad:

its not the fetish the offends, is the non-consensual approach they go about to get their jollies.

calling up staff at sex shops, posting sadly veiled threads on this site, attempting to lead conversations toward the subject, straight up playing a small peen victim card :rolleyes:.. the whole vibe is oily and sketchy as all get out
:mad:
Fair enough, I kind of see what you mean. Calling a shop to do that to the staff is absolutely not on. It's probably the kind of thing that becomes very tiresome after the first couple of times as well.

Reactions: AlteredEgo

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Even though I don't really get it, I don't want to bash people who are into sph. I just don't understand it. Nothing about it is morally repugnant or offensive to me in any way. As fetishes go, If I was seeing someone, and they turned out to have a sph fetish, that would be all well and good. It would not be on the list of things I find unacceptable.

Wally is one of my favourite contributors to this site, and sometimes I almost want to humour him because he's clever and funny and makes people laugh, but never seems to get the desired answers to the hilarious threads he starts.

Sph isn't the worst thing in the world! Can't we have an annual sph day or something? I want Wally to stay.
I adore Wally. Unlike many SPHers, he never has a hidden agenda. He's bright and funny, inventive and just generally nice to have around.

nailz

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay

i'm new here and haven't explored much of the site so i am still far away from understanding the SPH thing, if i ever will.
i've been a clueless victim of the 'non-consensual approach to get their jollies' a few times before i realized what was going on, but tbh so far the SPH guys have been a lot more polite, respectful and tactful than some of the other 'types' trying to force their non-consensual fantasies and disembodied pumped penii pics down your throat. it seems almost everyone is trying to maneuver you into their fantasies or get validation somehow.

i really don't know how i'd deal with the SPH thing if it ever came up in a relationship, but i think as far as fetishes go its one of the most harmless ones.

who's Wally?