I almost never want sex.

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by Jahovah, Feb 24, 2008.

1. Jahovah

Jahovah New Member

Albums:
    Hey everyone. I'm new..=) Anyway, let's get to it.

I'm a 20 year old female, I'll be 21 this year. :redface: I started dating this guy two years ago, and last year we broke up because I was confused about what I wanted. I'm young, and he's 26..so I feel like I am making a big decision by staying with him. (He may want a family sooner, etc)
    Still, I love him and he's wonderful.

We got back together a few months later, and I was convinced he was the one I wanted. The thing is though..I'm never horny.
    When we first were together I was horny often and we made out alot. It was awesome..no problem there!

Even before we got back together I was always horny and wanting him. Now that we've been together for a few months (since October) I have stopped wanting sex or to be sexual. Maybe..once a month we'll masturbate etc, but I never want to have sex. We don't even kiss anymore or make out..I wonder If I just don't find him attractive anymore, but how is that so when I found him attractive only a few months ago? And he's so good to me so he hasn't done anything to turn me against him or anything.

Just..wondering why I'm never horny..why I never want to kiss him. :confused:

Sorry If this has been posted before..Idk. >_>

2. TheRob

Gold Member

Albums:
    you probubly got that grass is always greaner stuff
    like you wanted him now you have him so you dont wnat him
    prety much is a youth thing I think
    not sure about advice on it tho I never really stop wanting anything hehe

3. Hellboy0

Gold Member

Albums:
    I know what you mean, Rob. I tend to want it a lot, often and for a long time. Is unfortunate, cuz I tend to meet people similar to this young girl. I'm not saying you've got a problem, lady. If you don't wanna have sex, then you just don't. But if you want to continue an intimate relationship with this guy, or if he wants to with you, then you'd better figure it out. And soon. Otherwise, it could turn very ugly, with some not-very nice things being said and felt.

My advice: Go seek a professional. Might be nothing. Might be something. But they'll be able to help. If you don't care, then let the guy go.

4. Ed69

Gold Member

Seeing your user name maybe this link could help.:redface:

silentlambs.org - Welcome

5. Jahovah

Jahovah New Member

Albums:
    In case you didn't notice, It's JAHOVAH. (Not Jehovah. Similar, but not the same!) It's an inside story that has nothing to do with anything religious. Thanks anyway.

Draft saved Draft deleted