Media
Earth/USA/GA! DEEP IN YOUR THROAT,See vid TO SEE H
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Hello all ,

The purpose of this post is two-fold .
First, to announce I have reached the ONE THOUSAND posting mark so Yayyyyyyyyyy CONGRATULATIONS TO ME ! :party: :party: :party: !
Second, to apologize for being MIA the month of January, we had a death in the immediate family and so that is why I was away . My usually busy life became frenetic as hell .
Just wanted to say I have really missed several of you and others I would really care less to ever see again lol .... You know which group you belong to !

That's about it for now ......Ohh one more thing I have someone in my life now , that was there before but we re-connected . Nothing emotional just hot NSA fun fun fun, just wanted you to know cause so many are so concerned whether or not I am getting my huge cock satisfied LOL ..... the answer is YES !!!!!

:bj:
HH

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Happy to see you back. I'm very sorry about your loss. Have fun with your NSA friend and congratulations on your 1000 post. I remember mine like it was yesterday!

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Welcome back HH. Sorry for your loss. Congrats on 1000. Lucky friend you have. Wanna share?

DiscoBoy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Welcome back, HH!
I'm sorry about to hear about the loss in your family :frown1:.
You still owe me a Snuggie, but due to the circumstances, I'll give you an extention.:tongue::wink:

Oh, and congrats!:biggrin1:

Welcome back dude! Congrats on ur post count. :p

Sorry about the sad news man. :(