I am 100% gay, but recently women are attracting me more ...

Since 1 month my sexual relations are less attractive, I can hardly keep a beautiful erection if the guy is not perfect! On the other hand when I see a naked woman, or her intimacy, my erection becomes extremely hard ...
However, I have no problem of sexual identity, gay assumed since always, my entourage was always aware and I didn't never had any problem because being the 4th gay brothers of my brotherhood, in my family it will be the opposite that would be amazing.

Yet today I am totally and definitively sexually attracted to women, I don't watch more gay movie, but heterosexual. The bisexual excites me even more to see this mix between two men and a woman.

Today, I have never had a relationship with a woman and for the first time I plan to do it with another man because I'm not all that easy to find myself alone and don't know what to do. .. what would that be good ideas?

that they are your advice,
I wait for your answer with impatience ...

thank you

For years I considered myself gay because I hooked up with guys and only fantasised over women, then I hooked up with a bisexual woman and then another and then a few more and came out as bi myself and it’s the best thing I ever did. Sex with both men and women are great and fulfil different aspects of my sexuality. I still prefer a male (preferably bisexual) as a life partner and would never ever hook up or be friends with a straight woman though.

BillM

LPSG Legend
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Beverly Hills (California, United States)
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
For years I considered myself gay because I hooked up with guys. And only fantasised over women, then I hooked up with a bisexual woman and then another and then a few more and came out as bi myself. I’d prefer a bi male life partner and would never ever hook up or be friends with a straight woman though.

Stud, Why would you not hook up with a Straight Woman??

Stud, Well you should go out with a hot lady that you find attract and see what happens!! Sex with a woman is so damn hot and you may find that you really enjoy it!! Good luck and keep us posted!!
yes I really want to sex with a woman to try and see if I like it but I will be more comfortable at 3 I think ...

Reactions: Asher77 and BillM

For years I considered myself gay because I hooked up with guys and only fantasised over women, then I hooked up with a bisexual woman and then another and then a few more and came out as bi myself and it’s the best thing I ever did. Sex with both men and women are great and fulfil different aspects of my sexuality. I still prefer a male (preferably bisexual) as a life partner and would never ever hook up or be friends with a straight woman though.
I understand that's what I feel today too

Reactions: Asher77 and BillM

Straight women are neurotic, especially when it comes to sex and relationships.

The most homophobic and biphobic people I’ve met have been heterosexual women.
I prefer to avoid this lol bisexual will do the trick ah ah ah

Reactions: Asher77

Since 1 month my sexual relations are less attractive, I can hardly keep a beautiful erection if the guy is not perfect! On the other hand when I see a naked woman, or her intimacy, my erection becomes extremely hard ...
However, I have no problem of sexual identity, gay assumed since always, my entourage was always aware and I didn't never had any problem because being the 4th gay brothers of my brotherhood, in my family it will be the opposite that would be amazing.

Yet today I am totally and definitively sexually attracted to women, I don't watch more gay movie, but heterosexual. The bisexual excites me even more to see this mix between two men and a woman.

Today, I have never had a relationship with a woman and for the first time I plan to do it with another man because I'm not all that easy to find myself alone and don't know what to do. .. what would that be good ideas?

that they are your advice,
I wait for your answer with impatience ...

thank you

Uhh, download tinder and go to town? I wanted to try a guy so I downloaded Grindr. Happened in like 2 hours

Reactions: only x insta guys

I was open with the bisexual women I l’ve had sex with and they were really positive sexual experiences and they weren’t afraid to teach me how to pleasure women and it was mind blowing.
yes that's what I'm looking for