"I am 21 with 11 inch dick, can it grow more "

Novaboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm 30 and i have a 19" cock. Is it possible that it could get larger?

Also, I'm cut, does that make a difference?

If you were born in October or June, it could get a bit bigger but only expect girth increases if you birthday is in May or November. If you were born in the Chinese year of the Rat do not expect any more growth. Good luck with it and try not to trip.:biggrin1:

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
miami: I am 21 with an 11 inch dick. What i have noticed in my earlier years in the 9 th grage i was a 7.5 inch. 10 and 11 grade it was a 9 inch , now it has grown to an 11 inch. I am wondering would it still grow?

Also I am uncut does it matter.

According to my calculations, by New Year's Eve 2010 you should be sporting a proud 17.5 inch [sic] or thereabouts, which you can now sling over your shoulder and burp like a baby. Then again, it could be your nose you've been measuring Pinocchio.

:bs2::bs2: :bs2::bs2::bs2::bs2::bs2::bs2::bs2::bs2::bs2:

As to your second question, does it matter that you're uncut? Of course! You can use it to suck the leaves out of your swimming pool, or if you don't own a pool, vacuum the driveway. Lucky you! :grinning-smiley-003

Last edited:

B_theOtherJJ

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
the only thing that has grown is people's imagination and sense of humor... If you notice, all the huge claims and not a single picture of support. Go to the Fiction Forum...

B_quietguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
If I remember correctly, the original owner of this thread left LPSG abruptly after people called him on using fake photos and posting inconsistent stories about his sex life.

bstexas

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This has been WAY too funny. What a hoot. Sarcasm? What sarcasm? The OP probably left because no one believed him. And even when he had photos everyone said they were doctored. Poor guy. LOL

dickens

Experimental Member
Media
I'm 21 and I am for sure longer and thicker than I was this time last year, never mind when I was 18.
At 18 I was 6.5, now I'm 8 now. I'm not sure about my girth but a girl I was sleeping with then and I've had a few run ins with says it's a lot thicker, I've never really measured mine tbh.

I'd hope that it doesn't get any bigger...you might fall over.

Last edited:

Sapien

Experimental Member
Media
I'm 21 and I am for sure longer and thicker than I was this time last year, never mind when I was 18.
At 18 I was 6.5, now I'm 8 now. I'm not sure about my girth but a girl I was sleeping with then and I've had a few run ins with says it's a lot thicker, I've never really measured mine tbh.

I'd hope that it doesn't get any bigger...you might fall over.

Imagine when this guy gets to age 45, He'll be able to walk with 3 legs if he can get a shoe to fit.

Ears continue to grow why not penises. I have that problem and I am in my 40's. I now have to tuck the head of my penis into my sock or it flops out of the bottom of my pant leg. I can't wear shorts anymore.

On time I was in the mall and instead of wearing my dick down my leg I had it under my shirt flopped over my shoulder. Then wouldn't you know it, I got one of those random spontaneous erections. It lifted my shirt right up and I had boner sticking up over my head.

I ran into the nearest store, it just happened to be a sports store. The cute girl behind the counter knew just what to do. She fastened a Toronto Maple Leaf pendant to my flag pole. I then calmly walked out into the crowed mall to the washroom where I could take care of things.:biggrin1: