I am a Dirty old MAN!!! NO!!!!

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Of course you fucking are. Get used to it. :rolleyes:

In fact, try putting on a stained raincoat and joining the rest of us whackers in the back row of the cinema, and you'll never look back. :cool:
Was that you sitting next to me last night? You should have said something. But really Alex five times during one movie is a bit much don't you think.:tongue:

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
When I was tutoring high school kids, some of those 17-18 year old boys were really hot. I was about 26 at the time and I felt like such a lecherous old lady. The worst was a kid who was the son of old family friends. I remember when his mom was pregnant with him. That whole situation just weirded me out.

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
................................... oh shit.
Im a total dirty old fucker! bad Danny bad danny!!!
ahhhhhhhhh!

You should have her spank you while you say that.j/k:tongue:

You're only as old as the woman you feel. At least that's what I've been trying to tell the judge..

Fixed that for you Ryan.:wink:

upone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've been in worse situations. I feel for you.

Fortunately, nearly all conversations I've had with hot 18-to-25 year old women have been a very effective cold shower. :biggrin:

Gawd yes! I quit sleeping with 19-year-olds a long time ago, when I realized sooner or later I would have to wake up and try to talk with her.

Lito

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've been in similar situations. And yes, I felt a bit dirty... truth be sais, though: NO, I didn't stop talking to her.

Problem is, it can get tiring after the novelty wears off... seriously... too much of a gap in world view etc. This is, of course, a probability evaluation, as exceptions are known to occur.

Next time, speak a bit more... wait for the weirdness to fall back, and see if there's anything left afterwards...

Like someone above said, keep it legal and you should be fine.

submit452

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Tell us more what did she look like? I too am glad she set you straight. I've been feeling somewhat like that too along with alot of guys I'm a Hayden Panettiere fan and Fantasize about her alot. It's ok to look. I bet she was flattered and was giving you a heads up with a complement.