I am a misogynist

Kassokilleri2ff

Experimental Member
Media
Just kidding, but now that I have your attention.

First question! If a girl says "I will call you tomorrow". Should I wait for her to call me? Or should I call her if she does not call? Do you want him to call you when you say "I will call you tomorrow" Or are you saying "I will call you tomorrow (but if I don't, take a hint buddy)"

Females, I'm confused. This girl says she will call me tomorrow. She never calls.

But it always happens like that. I always get told they will call me the next day and they never do. Why?

I ask this because I was thinking back to old gf's and whatnot. Girls will never call, but get mad when I don't call. Why don't you pick up the phone for once? My own mother won't even call me, but she gets mad when I don't call her.

Why don't you call for once? You have a phone...

Last edited:

HamYai

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
If she says "I'll call you tomorrow" but doesn't, you're history - for one reason or another.

I often say "call me tomorrow". Thereby giving her an "out" if she's not interested and don't call, but confirming an interest, if she does.

If I say "I'll call you tomorrow" It either mean I've got the hots for you big-style and won't put the ball in your court (just in case you're the forgetful type) or I'm really not interested, so don't expect a call from me and I'd prefer not to receive one from you, either.

This is pretty elementary stuff.

Last edited:

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh, don't be such a wuss. :rolleyes: Of COURSE you call her the next day.

I think women are genetically programmed to "sense pursuit" -- if a man doesn't call, he wasn't serious enough.... NEXT!

Women need to know that men are serious. If a man is serious enough to "take charge" and do the calling, then he has enough "good male traits" to bother with.

Get it?

Runco

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Oh, don't be such a wuss. :rolleyes: Of COURSE you call her the next day.

I think women are genetically programmed to "sense pursuit" -- if a man doesn't call, he wasn't serious enough.... NEXT!

Women need to know that men are serious. If a man is serious enough to "take charge" and do the calling, then he has enough "good male traits" to bother with.

Get it?

:rolleyes: ^^ Yeah, that!

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I personally believe it's rude to say I am going to call when I have no intentions of doing so -- to treat a normal guy like that is to imply he's being creepy and bombarding you (which I find exceptionally lame). It's disrespectful and dishonest. I don't think it's any better to lie to a stranger than to lie to a loved one. Pretty heinous...and there are such easy, polite ways to handle it honestly. Now if a guy has repeatedly not gotten the hint perhaps that's when I pull out the ol Russian mafia boyfriend haha.

That said, I know a lot of other people don't operate this way so I'm thinking this girl just isn't interested and is not being above the board about it. She'd rather lie and avoid saying it outright. You don't need her lame ass anyway if that's the case!

:D